Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2008

Judged:

I've been hearing news about a gang in this small town. They call themselves the "Loyalty" crew also known as LXC. People have told me that they are a non-violent "gang" and refrain from performing and or promoting any sort of criminal activity. From my perspective, it looks to me like they're just a bunch of hardcore, metal heads guys who just want to make a name and a statement and promote this alternative lifestyle and music scene.

The reason I'm posting this forum is because im a sophomore college student and I'm doing a paper this semester about this underground happening in Barbourville, weather or not the guys will appreciate it I'm not sure. I'm just fishing for any information concerning this cause.

As of now, all I know is that it was started by Caleb Tyler Jarvis of which I've came in contact with once prior to this post, and Nick Gray, the son of Beth Cooke from Heidrick. The elementary school friends both bear a meaningful tattoo on their chest that says "Loyalty". They supposedly have 10 to 12 members and are also closely affiliated with Eric Smith who is apart of another crew that goes by the name of 606 - DxC. They all run together, stay very closely knitted, and many view them as a threat to the public and civilian lifestyle. However, "Compton" (caleb tyler jarvis) was just arrested and spent jail time for a terroristic threatening charge.

Opinions? Statements? Any Thoughts? Express yourself.
Hey

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2008

I think I saw them walking in front of school street on Friday afternoon. Do you go to the city school?
compton

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2008

Judged:

we're not a gang.
False

Crestwood, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2008

Judged:

There the NERD herd. I catch those punks walking I'll arrest them.
june

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2008

Judged:

just because these kids choose to run together in a ``GANG``,doesnt make them bad people. i use to be in a gang when i was younger but i lived in cincinnati and we was actually a bunch of good kids who stayed closely together because noone understood us. yes, i admit we defended our neighborhood but that was only towards people who try to come in and take over it .as far as the community itself we respected it and every residence in it.. i find no fault in this whats so ever . as far as this jarvis kid goes why down him cause he was supposedly arrested for terroristic threating .u live in knox county where 20 dollars and a lie will get u in jail faster then actually committing a crime will ... i know alot of people wont agree with my opinion .but that is what the forum is for to express how u feel about matters and this is how i feel..
Nick

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2008

Judged:

I could not agree with you more June.

and no, we're no gang. The term "loyalty crew" is just something we're into. Essentially we're a clique.

So try to arrest me for being in a group of friends.
If you do, well.. Go after every high school kid too. I'm sure they hang out with a gang/clique of their close friends.
june

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2008

Judged:

they need to worry about arresting some of the kids who actually cause problems and stop worring about kids who just need there friends .. did they ever stop to think by arresting these kids just leads to actual problems .then these kids will feel misunderstood and this just causes kids to lash out in ways the normaly wouldnt. i know i been there done that kids, like adults have freedom of expression and the rights to have friends also .so be it if theres two or twenty together whats the difference of groups of grownups who hang together to play cards or go to bingo or just hang around to be hanging out i know plenty my age who do . hell i have my own ``gang `` persay i hang with we are always togther and theres probably 6 or 7 of us does that make us bad people ??? anyways to the ``LOYALTY`` I SAY THIS KEEP TOGTHER ..ALWAYS BE THERE FOR EACH OTHER.. KEEP IT REAL ...AND KEEP YOUR SELVES OUTTA TROUBLE .. DONT GIVE NONE OF THESE PEOPLE A REASON TO LOOK DOWN ON U .. DO FOR YOUR COMMUNITY.. HELP ALL AROUND U.. AND REM ONE THING EVERYONE STICK WITH EACH OTHER THROUGH THICK AND THIN CAUSE ALOT OF TIMES IN LIFE U ARE ALL U WILL HAVE FOR EACH OTHER .. AND BELIEVE ME THERE WILL BE TIMES U WILL NEED EACHOTHER AND U WILL BE SO THANKFUL U HAVE WHAT U HAVE
spooky

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2008

Judged:

sounds like some people are needing to get off their a$$ and go to work
gang leader

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2008

this is to funny..rednecks!
june

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2008

Judged:

WHAT THE HELL DOES ANY OF THIS HAVE TO DO WITH GOING TO WORK? I HAVE A JOB AND IM IN SCHOOL ALSO. JUST BECAUSE U POST ON HERE DOES THAT MEAN U R UNEMPLOYED ? IF SO, WHAT THE HELL U DOING TELLING PEOPLE TO GET A JOB FOR THEN ..CAUSE APPARENTLY U HAVE A JOB TO BE MAKEING THIS STATEMENT .. SO WHY R U ON HERE THIS TIME OF DAY FOR EH ..
arrester

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2008

Judged:

yea just waiting on them to mess up so they get to go to the slammer
july

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2008

It means get busy and get on with your life instead if being a loser JUNE!
preacher man

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2008

Judged:

these kids parents are the ones to blame for this
Nick

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2008

Judged:

My parents are the one's to blame? Personally speaking, I blame society for me being judged because I look different. That's what is so beautiful about this. You're just spreading our name out there for kids like us to see and hear that there is somewhere for them, so they can be themselves.
Thanks guys and gals.
preacher man

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2008

Judged:

Its your life to make what YOU want to out of it dont blame society for your failures
june

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2008

Judged:

THESE R KIDS .HOW THE HELL DO THEY GET ON WITH THERE LIVES WHEN THEY HAVE PEOPLE LIKE U GETTING ON HERE TRASHING THEM AND PEOPLE WONDER WHY KIDS LIKE THIS BECOME WHAT THEY DO .. MAYBE IF GROWNUPS ACTUALLY TRIED TO HELP THEM THEN GET ON HERE AND ARGUE CALLING PEOPLE LOSERS AND TELLING THEM TO GET JOBS ...THEY WOULD TRY TO BECOME A BETTER PERSON .. AND THEY WOULD SEE BE PEOPLE R ACTUALLY OUT THERE WHO UNDERSTAnd THEM. FURTHUR MORE HOW CAN U BLAME ANYONES PARENTS FOR ANYTHING THEY DO ?? I KNOW PLENTY OF DAMN GOOD PARENTS WHO RAISED THERE KIDS IN CHURCH AND TAUGHT THEM TO BE RESPECTFUL.. and when they grow up they do as they choose cause after all thats what our lives are we have the rigt to choose the path we go down.. its not how u raise them its what they choose.. so down them, step on them, and trash me all u want on here for how i feel. but i have the right to express myself in anyway i choose and if noone agrees with it thats their choice also ty
panther boy

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2008

this must be some of those BHS NERDS
Nick

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2008

Judged:

And again, I couldnt agree more June.
Also, preacher man if you are an actual preacher it's hilarious that you come on here to talk gossip.

On another note., LxC is my family. I'll defend them until I can't anymore.

That said, anyone interested in actual conversation about what we are, what we do, and why we are, I'm a pretty noticeable guy in public. So come talk to me, I'd be more than glad to answer any and all questions I can.
preacher man

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2008

Judged:

ok what do they want! free handouts is that what they want sounds like a trip to compcare lol
Big Daddy LxC

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2008

Judged:

I'm in this gang, I've no criminal record,I graduated from Knox Central last year (08) and I'm currently enrolledat Southeast Community and Technical College, so thankstomy LxC friends, aka gang/clique, I've had all the motivation I've needed, so thanks for the people on here backing us up, and thanks for the others who keep this placegoing by hating on us. If you want to know anything about us I'm always around this small town, hanging with the LxC.

p.s.

DON'T JUDGE ME.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of366
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 54 min Boop 918
Who would make a great mayor? 55 min WTF 74
can u apply for food stamps online 1 hr guss 28
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr sPam 81,188
New Family Court Judge NEEDED!!! 1 hr WTF 38
Coming soon to America!!! SICK 1 hr guss 4
Preachers 1 hr guss 4
Eight arrested in Knox drug roundup... 6 hr your screwed 9
•••