“Old Time Recipe”

Since: Nov 12

Cannon, KY

#1 Dec 5, 2012
I call $20 on Red!

“"Living The Dream"”

Since: Sep 11

It Is What It Is

#2 Dec 5, 2012
Jim Gray wrote:
I call $20 on Red!
The old Rooster fighting days, I do miss them!!

“Old Time Recipe”

Since: Nov 12

Cannon, KY

#3 Dec 5, 2012
TOASTup wrote:
<quoted text>The old Rooster fighting days, I do miss them!!
A friend of mine has a Rooster he calls Lucifer. He says he'll put him up against any major game foul in south eastern Ky.

He keeps him in a casket shaped bird cage. He said he would even let the opposing Rooster use the knives, while he uses regular spurs.

The Rooster looks to be about three feet tall and demonic as Hell.
Big Un

Richmond, KY

#4 Dec 6, 2012
Jim Gray wrote:
<quoted text>A friend of mine has a Rooster he calls Lucifer. He says he'll put him up against any major game foul in south eastern Ky.
He keeps him in a casket shaped bird cage. He said he would even let the opposing Rooster use the knives, while he uses regular spurs.
The Rooster looks to be about three feet tall and demonic as Hell.
I have a gigantic cock that I call BIG BOY, its as tough as they get.

“Old Time Recipe”

Since: Nov 12

Cannon, KY

#5 Dec 6, 2012
Big Un wrote:
<quoted text> I have a gigantic cock that I call BIG BOY, its as tough as they get.
Well, praise the Lord.
Honest

Williamsburg, KY

#6 Dec 8, 2012
Shame on you for fighting those poor cocks how would u like someone to bit up on yours and bruise it head

“Old Time Recipe”

Since: Nov 12

Cannon, KY

#7 Dec 8, 2012
Honest wrote:
Shame on you for fighting those poor cocks how would u like someone to bit up on yours and bruise it head
I'll fight you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Darren k west please pick up political signs 1 hr Knox 6
Darren k west come to catron ave get your signs 1 hr Today please 2
Jenny Mills 2 hr Really 3
John w bays 2 hr lol 4
Amanda Jordan 2 hr guy in a truck 17
threesomes (May '11) 6 hr Anonymous 34
Quantummist real name is Paul Mays 7 hr Lmao 2
Devin Eubanks in Jail 8 hr Well 8
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Fri Anonymous 48
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:53 pm PST

Bleacher Report 3:53PM
'Good Andy' Beats Texans, Don't Count on Playoff Run
Bleacher Report 3:55 PM
Grading Houston's Positional Units in Week 12
Bleacher Report 4:56 PM
Start Bernard or Hill in Week 13?
NFL 6:38 PM
Texans' Ryan Mallett might have torn right pectoral
ESPN 7:14 PM
Source: Texans' Mallet played with pec injury