First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Lmao

Bolivar, MO

#61 Jan 12, 2012
Correct answers wrote:
Janitors don't search kids at kc! get your stories straight people!
They did until the state stopped them.

Ha
Ha
Ha
bad girl

Somerset, KY

#62 Jan 12, 2012
Who is Davis and what happen to him?
WTF

Somerset, KY

#63 Jan 13, 2012
Mr. Roark got fired?. when??
wondering

United States

#64 Jan 13, 2012
WTF wrote:
Mr. Roark got fired?. when??
He didn't get fired.... but he's not the principal at KC as of this week. I think his new position is as a homebound teacher.
winner

Somerset, KY

#65 Jan 13, 2012
principal's pay for a do nothing job.
sure

Brodhead, KY

#66 Jan 13, 2012
Don't think thats the deal he got. He will just receive regular pay which is a big cut in pay I was told. Nice Rose to try and spin in that way
fo real

Corbin, KY

#67 Jan 13, 2012
sure wrote:
Don't think thats the deal he got. He will just receive regular pay which is a big cut in pay I was told. Nice Rose to try and spin in that way
He is a yearly, contracted employee... meaning Knox Co is obligated to pay him his principal salary he started the year with... even if they make him a janitor (no offense to those who study the custodial arts) they still have to pay him principal salary til the end of the school year.
sure

Brodhead, KY

#68 Jan 13, 2012
but the removal of you by the state changes that and what aout years to come?
bull crap

Science Hill, KY

#69 Jan 14, 2012
he is not like that he is a very good family man ...loves his wife and has a beautiful daughter and grandbaby and a wonderful little boy ...he is a very honest mand and is a very good principal...if anything he is to good for knox central and I know him personaly very very well if I could choose a principal for my daughter I would choose him...he is a great man
bff wrote:
He was no where to be found during the stuff with Mr. Davis. He took not only himself to the beach but he took a high school student with him or so I was told.
agree

London, KY

#70 Jan 14, 2012
bull crap wrote:
he is not like that he is a very good family man ...loves his wife and has a beautiful daughter and grandbaby and a wonderful little boy ...he is a very honest mand and is a very good principal...if anything he is to good for knox central and I know him personaly very very well if I could choose a principal for my daughter I would choose him...he is a great man
<quoted text>
The KCBE needs to figure out why the schools in Knox County year after year do so poorly. Why does Corbin, Laurel and Bell Counties, which are each surrounding Knox doing do so well. Let me restate my first sentence, the state needs to come in and do an overhaul on all the schools. There has been a change in Dewitt School system, what are they doing any different than the rest?
you are kidding

United States

#71 Jan 14, 2012
bull crap wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you his wife? If not, how much did he pay you to say this. funny!!!!!
bull crap

Manchester, KY

#72 Jan 21, 2012
no I am not his wife and no he sure the hell didn't pay me to do this...I am a relative and proud to be his relative....Like I said I know him and he is a very very good man...sounds like there is just a bunch of people jealous
Sureeee

Greenbrier, AR

#73 Jan 21, 2012
bull crap wrote:
no I am not his wife and no he sure the hell didn't pay me to do this...I am a relative and proud to be his relative....Like I said I know him and he is a very very good man...sounds like there is just a bunch of people jealous
jealous of what?

A fat hypocritical Christian who is such a failure that he's hiding from the press?

Maybe since you're a relative you can reachb him for comment.

Every good Christian in Barbourville knows Roark preaches it but doesn't practice it.

He did everything he could to cheat at test score and still got the boot from that state. Such honesty.
bull crap

London, KY

#74 Jan 24, 2012
yeah such honesty...the school board was in trouble not him ...so they had to put the blame on him...so maybe you should look at what kind of school board we have
Retarbourville

United States

#75 Aug 2, 2013
Not2Bfound wrote:
He wasn't there when this Davis thing was happening. Not sure he is what KC needs.
Well, was he wearing standard issue Schoolhouse Arrest ankle bracelet & shock collar? Ffs, you guys are slackin on the job!
trend

London, KY

#76 Aug 3, 2013
Retarbourville wrote:
<quoted text>Well, was he wearing standard issue Schoolhouse Arrest ankle bracelet & shock collar? Ffs, you guys are slackin on the job!
So where is he now back at kc as ass prin?
haha

Chicago, IL

#77 Aug 4, 2013
trend wrote:
<quoted text>So where is he now back at kc as ass prin?
Never gonna happen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
beer is selling in barbourville 26 min really 8
Bonita Williams BHS board member should RESIGN !!! 32 min Why 10
Should a city school board member sell alcohol ? 44 min Just wait and see 12
Pull an absess tooth? is that dangerous (Sep '08) 4 hr Tee 61
serious 5 hr asdfghjkk 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Dennis 148,143
Since beer is made with barley or other starche... 6 hr yes to snap 3
Board Meeting 7 hr Sickofthisgarbage 58
stabbing 8 hr rey 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages