hmmm

United States

#21 May 29, 2009
the school has always been out of control,i think its better since hes there i went in and instead of the usual noise i heard quiteness,i graduated from there 2 yrs ago, and it was always chaos there,by the way thats how you spell chaos,there was fights almost everyday,i will tell you who is to blame,its the parents you should make your children mind,cause my mom and dad raised me right,and i never got into a fight,they are suppossed to be young adults they shouldnt need a teacher or a principal holding their hand,walking them to each class,its their responsibility.
aquaintance

United States

#22 May 29, 2009
I used to work with Tim and I personally think he is a fine fellow. (adorable personality)
Bobby

London, KY

#23 May 29, 2009
I heard he crys a lot durning meetings. Is he ok?
meetee

United States

#24 May 30, 2009
he is done

Since: Feb 09

Barbourville, KY

#25 May 30, 2009
Shirley Ujest wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW you sound like his right hand man!
Are you that teacher that he lets do nothing all day and lost her teaching licence for sleeping with a student and now one of his very favorite?
graduated with roark. what a fucking joke.
did y'all go to that college where they let poeple though just like they do at knox central?
your education is a joke. thats why the students don't know anything...they were one.
....and still you wonder why that school has problems..
Shirley honey, f*ck your own jokes. Yes, I went to school with him, yes, I see him almost daily, and no, I am not his right hand man or woman, as the case may be. And I do not teach at the school. But I do have a child who attends there. And what college did you say you came from? Must have been the "University of don't know shit, just like to run your mouth". Half of Knox County went there. And I would bet you graduated top of the Class too. Didn't ya Shirley? The Jest is on you.

“Fox & Kevin Together Forever!”

Since: Sep 08

United States

#26 May 30, 2009
Haha! That Man Is A Joke! He Needs OUT Of The School And To Be Replaced. I Heard Mr. Melton Was Taking His Place, And I Hope So even Though I Graduated. I Know That He Would Be The Best Possible Thing For The School!
yes

London, KY

#27 May 30, 2009
unforgivenlove wrote:
Haha! That Man Is A Joke! He Needs OUT Of The School And To Be Replaced. I Heard Mr. Melton Was Taking His Place, And I Hope So even Though I Graduated. I Know That He Would Be The Best Possible Thing For The School!
I agree Mr Melton would be an excellent Principal and is the only reason the school is hanging on by a thread.
question

United States

#28 May 30, 2009
is it the 20 yr old Tim Roark?
info needed

London, KY

#29 Jun 20, 2009
Did Mr Melton replace him?
OMG

London, KY

#30 Jun 20, 2009
I hope not!
lol

United States

#31 Jun 20, 2009
SexyKCMomma wrote:
<quoted text>
Shirley honey, f*ck your own jokes. Yes, I went to school with him, yes, I see him almost daily, and no, I am not his right hand man or woman, as the case may be. And I do not teach at the school. But I do have a child who attends there. And what college did you say you came from? Must have been the "University of don't know shit, just like to run your mouth". Half of Knox County went there. And I would bet you graduated top of the Class too. Didn't ya Shirley? The Jest is on you.
You sound just Kelly Shelton a know it all
that does not know jack shit one thing for sure your not sexy you fatass "SexyKCMomma" so damn funny HAHAHHA i say you use your right hand and left hand if he told you to behind closed doors you know what im sayin .... Kelly
so you can keep your job.

Barbourville, KY

#32 Jun 22, 2009
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound just Kelly Shelton a know it all
that does not know jack shit one thing for sure your not sexy you fatass "SexyKCMomma" so damn funny HAHAHHA i say you use your right hand and left hand if he told you to behind closed doors you know what im sayin .... Kelly
so you can keep your job.
"lol", honey, this is not Kelly. And no, I am not fat...38-26-38. And nothing goes on between me and Tim, Ms. or Mr. Trashy Brain. He has a wife and family that he loves very much. And you are wrong as usual. So sorry your so damn jealous of me. hahahahaha
LOL

Mount Vernon, KY

#33 Jun 22, 2009
SexyKCMomma wrote:
<quoted text>
"lol", honey, this is not Kelly. And no, I am not fat...38-26-38. And nothing goes on between me and Tim, Ms. or Mr. Trashy Brain. He has a wife and family that he loves very much. And you are wrong as usual. So sorry your so damn jealous of me. hahahahaha
you sound like a fat a?? to me. Going on every topix that has a name on it to bad mouth them, don't you have nothing better to do? Need to change you name to FatKCMomma

Barbourville, KY

#34 Jun 22, 2009
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>you sound like a fat a?? to me. Going on every topix that has a name on it to bad mouth them, don't you have nothing better to do? Need to change you name to FatKCMomma
Excuse me Dumb As* obviously you can't read, because I haven't said anything bad about anybody, you have, and you don't have any idea who I am. So back off, Sh*t Face.

Location hidden

#35 Jun 22, 2009
SexyKCMomma wrote:
<quoted text>
wow sexymomma you single? Iknow tim very well also.Hes almost like a brother to me.
whatever

London, KY

#36 Jun 22, 2009
duh

Barbourville, KY

#37 Jun 25, 2009
bigtee wrote:
<quoted text>wow sexymomma you single? Iknow tim very well also.Hes almost like a brother to me.
Yes, very single. Tim and I went to school together at Artemus and KCHS. We graduated together. These idiots on here love trashing people they don't even know anything about.

Location hidden

#38 Jun 25, 2009
Well if you went to school with Tim you went to school with me.I went to artemus and graduated KCHS in 85.

Barbourville, KY

#39 Jun 25, 2009
We left Artemus in '78 and graduated KCHS '82

Location hidden

#40 Jun 25, 2009
I was a freshmen when tim was a senoir.We played football that year. I would tell you my name but i wouldnt think that would be a good ideal on this site.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min Blacklagoon 163,750
Does the Bible really teach Free Will? 42 min Fyi 4
Davenport family... 43 min jacob 7
thomas. James wilson 50 min Jack 9
Margaret merida Hott knox co inmate ! 56 min Eslie 3
I know who is removing threads 57 min Herewego 2
bad batch of meth and heroin going around 1 hr swampfoot 10
Darren k West Voted Knox co Biggest FOOL ! 5 hr typicalknoxcosmar... 30
jerry garlands estate (Jun '11) 23 hr Wondering 40

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages