First Prev
of 4
Next Last
who knows

Barbourville, KY

#1 May 28, 2009
What is with Mr Roark not being at school for the past 3 weeks ?

Since: Feb 09

Barbourville, KY

#2 May 28, 2009
You must have been misinformed, he has been there, I have talked with him in person several times. And he is there today. I also talked with him again. He was also there while the Davis situation was going on.
Not2Bfound

Barbourville, KY

#3 May 28, 2009
He wasn't there when this Davis thing was happening. Not sure he is what KC needs.

Barbourville, KY

#4 May 28, 2009
The day they took Davis in he was at the School Board in a meeting about Davis. And he was at the school the next day because I talked with him about the situation. I have a child in that school too. And have been keeping in close contact with him over the situation. We have talked almost daily.
who knows

Barbourville, KY

#5 May 28, 2009
I have been at the school several times in the past couple of weeks and he has not been there. I was told hee was at the beach .... but his kid is there...
KcHs

London, KY

#6 May 28, 2009
I'm not sure who you have been talking to, But I'm sure that he has not been at the beach for 3 weeks, and whats it your business where hes at, try locating the principal at kcms, hes one you can never see in his office, Roark is by far what KCHS has needed for some time, and don't ya think his daughter would be with him at the beach
hello

Somerset, KY

#7 May 28, 2009
he is not what kc needs all koas sence he has been at kc
who knows

Barbourville, KY

#8 May 28, 2009
i just thought it very odd that he was not at school u don't have to be an ass about it.
Shirley Ujest

London, KY

#9 May 28, 2009
who knows wrote:
What is with Mr Roark not being at school for the past 3 weeks ?
He is socializing at the middle school under the guise of cricculum (where he isn't needed).
2curious

United States

#10 May 28, 2009
Roark is not in my opinion what KC needs, it is total kaos since he has been principal, kids running wild, kids going to court, teachers doing whatever they want. If u don't have someone they all (teachers, kids and parents) respect you are beating a dead dog. We need someone older with more experience that knows how to relate to our kids and keep teachers in line.
agreed

London, KY

#11 May 28, 2009
He is clearly what KC needs as long as you don't mind being at the bottom.
River Man

London, KY

#12 May 28, 2009
Talk about kids running wild, when people allowed the government to take the 10 Commandments out of school along with prayer, and busting their behinds when they needed it they brought it all down on their heads. There is too many parents out there who think that their child is a darling little angel and would do nothing wrong, the answer to that is BULL. If my child needs it they WILL get their but busted and if it occurs at their respective schools they have my permission to do it. There is too many people who lead their children down the wrong path and are leading there children down the road to destruction. All you have to do is read the Bible and you will see how it is going to end. Raise your children to fear God. It is the only chance we have to save ourselves ad our children from Hell. And yes there is a place called Hell.
bff

London, KY

#13 May 28, 2009
He was no where to be found during the stuff with Mr. Davis. He took not only himself to the beach but he took a high school student with him or so I was told.
twiggy

London, KY

#14 May 28, 2009
I think, before this mess with mr Davis is over there's going to be a lot of ass's in the frying pan.
RED NECK

Barbourville, KY

#15 May 28, 2009
i went all threw school with roark,an he is a very hot headed man.he has his picks of students an it,s not because their good student,s.if he likes their family,their fine.if he don,t like their family their screwed.
bottom line

Georgetown, KY

#16 May 28, 2009
who knows wrote:
i just thought it very odd that he was not at school u don't have to be an ass about it.
When the teacher was dismissed or whatever happened he was not at school. he was somewhere for a week. That is the truth.. how many degrees do people have in Knox County that they think they can judge what KC needs

Barbourville, KY

#17 May 29, 2009
bottom line wrote:
<quoted text>
When the teacher was dismissed or whatever happened he was not at school. he was somewhere for a week. That is the truth..
No, he was not gone for a week, he was at the school board that day. And at the school all day the next two days. I know, I was with him, talking about the situation. And I do know Tim, I went to school with him, and graduated with him. Geesh, you'd think you all could find something else to do. Just state the facts, not what you are guessing.........typical Knox County....always wanting to start some shit....never getting the facts straight, just like to run there mouths.

Barbourville, KY

#18 May 29, 2009
bff wrote:
He was no where to be found during the stuff with Mr. Davis. He took not only himself to the beach but he took a high school student with him or so I was told.
Yep, that's what you were told. Get your wading boots on the shit's a gettin deep.
Shirley Ujest

London, KY

#19 May 29, 2009
SexyKCMomma wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he was not gone for a week, he was at the school board that day. And at the school all day the next two days. I know, I was with him, talking about the situation. And I do know Tim, I went to school with him, and graduated with him.
WOW you sound like his right hand man!

Are you that teacher that he lets do nothing all day and lost her teaching licence for sleeping with a student and now one of his very favorite?

....and you wonder why that school has problems people
Shirley Ujest

London, KY

#20 May 29, 2009
SexyKCMomma wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, that's what you were told. Get your wading boots on the shit's a gettin deep.
for you?

graduated with roark. what a fucking joke.

did y'all go to that college where they let poeple though just like they do at knox central?

your education is a joke. thats why the students don't know anything...they were one.

....and still you wonder why that school has problems..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Indictments 14 min Torturer 88
Who will win for Knox County Jailer 2014 33 min Get smart 43
Smith political signs being destroyed 41 min Get smart 6
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 42 min Hatti_Hollerand 316
Mayor. And school board candidates slinging Mud... 47 min Get smart 78
El Mariachi Restaurant 48 min HEALTH _inspection_ 9
Tyrone Blalock's unfaithful. 57 min Tara 4
Letter in mail from Sheriff candidate 1 hr bad cop 32
Mike Warren embezzled money? 4 hr Captain Obvious 19
Knox Co.Jail employees idicted 13 hr Samuel Adams 73