This is very odd. Bird's keep hitting my window's.

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of41
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“The Wicked and the Evil”

Since: Mar 13

CAMELOT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 7, 2013
 
A bird keeps trying to fly into my front window. Over and over he is. Anyone else having problem's with bird's? This is the first time I've seen Bird's act this way and I'm quite thinking this could be a sign from almighty God. The end is most likely upon us. Very strange occurrences indeed.
Tuti Phruti

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 8, 2013
 
Merlin the Wizard wrote:
A bird keeps trying to fly into my front window. Over and over he is. Anyone else having problem's with bird's? This is the first time I've seen Bird's act this way and I'm quite thinking this could be a sign from almighty God. The end is most likely upon us. Very strange occurrences indeed.
Nothing special about it. They are just seeing their reflection in your windows. I have redbirds sit on my window ledges, peck at themselves, and tweet like they are carrying on a conversation with another bird.

“The Wicked and the Evil”

Since: Mar 13

CAMELOT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 8, 2013
 
Tuti Phruti wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing special about it. They are just seeing their reflection in your windows. I have redbirds sit on my window ledges, peck at themselves, and tweet like they are carrying on a conversation with another bird.
I've never seen Bird's act this way.

“The Wicked and the Evil”

Since: Mar 13

CAMELOT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 8, 2013
 
Tuti Phruti wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing special about it. They are just seeing their reflection in your windows. I have redbirds sit on my window ledges, peck at themselves, and tweet like they are carrying on a conversation with another bird.
The Same bird is now at my back window now. Where when I created the first post, the bird was at my front window. He's still doing it!

This is really weird.
Nametaken

Erlanger, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 8, 2013
 
lol too funny people!

“The Wicked and the Evil”

Since: Mar 13

CAMELOT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 8, 2013
 
Nametaken wrote:
lol too funny people!
No, it's not funny, it's really strange.
ruth

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

old folks used to say that meant a death was about to occur

“The Wicked and the Evil”

Since: Mar 13

CAMELOT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 8, 2013
 
ruth wrote:
old folks used to say that meant a death was about to occur
I was thinking to myself, it could be something spiritual. Old Folks usually knew what they were talking about.
A possibility

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 8, 2013
 
Did you just clean your windows? If your windows are really clean, then birds can't see the glass and will try to fly through it because they can't tell that it is there. So if you've just cleaned you're windows, there's your reason...:)
A possibility

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 8, 2013
 
Sorry...I meant your not you're. :)

“The Wicked and the Evil”

Since: Mar 13

CAMELOT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 8, 2013
 
A possibility wrote:
Did you just clean your windows? If your windows are really clean, then birds can't see the glass and will try to fly through it because they can't tell that it is there. So if you've just cleaned you're windows, there's your reason...:)
No. I had the same thought as well, but they haven't been cleaned in quite some time.

The Bird just hovers in front of the window as well. I've lived here for over 32 years and never seen such a thing.
A possibility

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 8, 2013
 
Then I can't think of any other possible reason.

Strange, very strange indeed...

“The Wicked and the Evil”

Since: Mar 13

CAMELOT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 8, 2013
 
A possibility wrote:
Then I can't think of any other possible reason.
Strange, very strange indeed...
It's strange. Even Merlin cannot find the answer to this strange occurrence.

In the morning's, he comes to my back door doing this. However, in the afternoons, he comes to my front.

“The Wicked and the Evil”

Since: Mar 13

CAMELOT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 8, 2013
 
Also, it's seemingly the same Bird.
wallace

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Apr 8, 2013
 
Merlin the Wizard wrote:
<quoted text>It's strange. Even Merlin cannot find the answer to this strange occurrence.
In the morning's, he comes to my back door doing this. However, in the afternoons, he comes to my front.
A few years back the same thing was happening to me,i finally went out side to check things out a little closer an found that i had termites around my windows an the birds were after them.lol.
hahaha

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Apr 8, 2013
 
Dang peeping birds!!
spooky

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Apr 8, 2013
 
i think thay are describing apart of a movie called dark skies released on February 22 birds hitting the window cause its about UFOs and stuff

“The Wicked and the Evil”

Since: Mar 13

CAMELOT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Apr 8, 2013
 
wallace wrote:
<quoted text>A few years back the same thing was happening to me,i finally went out side to check things out a little closer an found that i had termites around my windows an the birds were after them.lol.
Interesting. I will sure check it out.

“The Wicked and the Evil”

Since: Mar 13

CAMELOT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Apr 8, 2013
 
spooky wrote:
i think thay are describing apart of a movie called dark skies released on February 22 birds hitting the window cause its about UFOs and stuff
This doesn't make any sense to me. Sorry.
spooky

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Apr 8, 2013
 
idk what i was saying i thought you was meaning all kinds of birds sorry

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of41
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

76 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min this ones for you 146,088
Anybody know David Allen smith? (Jul '13) 19 min Know him 10
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 21 min Mike Duquette 128,546
Any couples into SCAT??? 37 min Jason lake 2
Orange water 1 hr jack 3
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Throne 81,564
legalize marijuana 4 hr ole hippy 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••