First Prev
of 3
Next Last
well

Winchester, KY

#46 Jul 5, 2011
well wrote:
how long have you and bill ben broke up melisa i see you are after another person to destory
PEOPLE TELL ME IS IT TRUE DID THEY GET BILL TODAY, BILL DOESENT DO DROUGS.
justmemelisa

United States

#47 Jul 5, 2011
come on bill i fot on your comouter at your house all day and niht when ud sneak me in annas and caught u writing all theese,u really r pathetic
well wrote:
how long have you and bill ben broke up melisa i see you are after another person to destory
Bill

Winchester, KY

#48 Jul 6, 2011
u know it is a shame i talk to people and they tell me. sweet melisa has to say well melisa for someone that sayes they all ways tell the truth i know that is not melisa talking but while im on annas cumputer every body mind your business and stay out ove mine all ive heard is lies from people most of u i know i have nothing to hide can u all say that melisa take care hope u the verry best i think u all for all the lies that i heard but most of all thanks for accuas me of sealing pills and having me checked people clean you own house before u try to clean mine i dont do drugs
so i dont have to hide and again thank u all
Bill

Cynthiana, KY

#49 Jul 6, 2011
justmemelisa wrote:
come on bill i fot on your comouter at your house all day and niht when ud sneak me in annas and caught u writing all theese,u really r pathetic<quoted text>
I know this is not melisa but keep on lieing it might work good for u right now anyway
TOSH H

Winchester, KY

#50 Jul 6, 2011
BILL your x has it out for you i heard from one one of her so called freinds. How mean you were to her and sleeping around . Well bill all i can say you never cared what you did before .Bill even lisa told you what see was doing you would believe it why her. I know drugs caused our break up i wish i could seen what i was doing ,But look what she is doing i see it didnt take much time she is all ready looking . Bill you are a great peoson dont let nobody take you down you are to good for people like this no matter what i am your freind you tried i didnt lisen do you have the same number let me know ok
melisa

United States

#51 Jul 10, 2011
well listen up ladys ,if there is anyone besides bill that ever reads his post or acts like someone whos writing them anyways.you all can have this trash,my mamaw taught me to pick up garbage and put it in the can and thats what i did with the almighty bill.i put him in the can where he belongs.hope the lying,cheating,hipocrite,gets what he has comeing to him.quit calling me and my family or i'll make you!for someone who talks a big talk and tells all the storys you do ,you aint got a bit of balls!all you are is a cheating coward!and yes tosh whoever i do finally have a man,a real man!notice i did say MAN!hope you have a nice life bill,im finally gettig the chance and i sure do deserve it!
BILL

Winchester, KY

#52 Jul 10, 2011
melisa i wont even stope to your leavle i called to talk to ken not u . thank u i am having a great live. i wish him the verry best GOD knows he will need it
Tosh

London, KY

#53 Jul 11, 2011
melisa wrote:
well listen up ladys ,if there is anyone besides bill that ever reads his post or acts like someone whos writing them anyways.you all can have this trash,my mamaw taught me to pick up garbage and put it in the can and thats what i did with the almighty bill.i put him in the can where he belongs.hope the lying,cheating,hipocrite,gets what he has comeing to him.quit calling me and my family or i'll make you!for someone who talks a big talk and tells all the storys you do ,you aint got a bit of balls!all you are is a cheating coward!and yes tosh whoever i do finally have a man,a real man!notice i did say MAN!hope you have a nice life bill,im finally gettig the chance and i sure do deserve it!
MELISA keep your mouth of Bill he is not bothering you your proplem is all the drugs your on you dont rember who you are with bill is a great guy if he didnt cheat on you he should have
because you sure did i saw you miny times with diffent dope heads but he know he cared alot about you at first you mist that up .BUT I wont to think you because i will take good care of him and i dont need pill and all the stuff to get to move .
tosh

Winchester, KY

#54 Jul 16, 2011
bill you ahd the grope does great where is melisa at now i thought you would me by now you have a problem our what
Bill s

United States

#55 Jul 20, 2011
yes i do have a problem i read this and most of you people that sopost to talked to me how funny i dont rember this the best thing to do take care of your life and stay out ove mine i dont care what you all think people have lied and lied it casted me but i gess that was the name off the game.
Lcorbin55

Sikeston, MO

#56 Jul 22, 2011
I love to see you singing on the gospel tv .Bill keep up the good work. I am proud of you. This is an old friend from many years ago.A close friend.
Bill S

Williamsburg, KY

#57 Jul 23, 2011
Lcorbin55 wrote:
I love to see you singing on the gospel tv .Bill keep up the good work. I am proud of you. This is an old friend from many years ago.A close friend.
thank u we all are just working for the lord he makes us what we are thank u again and u have a great day
melisa

Kittanning, PA

#58 Sep 3, 2011
me and bill are still together and doing great so people need to keep thier mouths off us we no how we wont to live our life.no one will ever come between us and us and god knows that.so well pray for you that are having a fit that were living a good life together.
melisa

Kittanning, PA

#59 Sep 3, 2011
tosh wrote:
bill you ahd the grope does great where is melisa at now i thought you would me by now you have a problem our what
you caneven spell.maybe it was you leaving things on here in my name ,you really are foolish.busted honey
melisa

Kittanning, PA

#60 Sep 3, 2011
Tosh wrote:
<quoted text>MELISA keep your mouth of Bill he is not bothering you your proplem is all the drugs your on you dont rember who you are with bill is a great guy if he didnt cheat on you he should have
because you sure did i saw you miny times with diffent dope heads but he know he cared alot about you at first you mist that up .BUT I wont to think you because i will take good care of him and i dont need pill and all the stuff to get to move .
he never cheated because none can ever be me and baby thats all he wonts
melisa

Kittanning, PA

#61 Sep 3, 2011
melisa wrote:
bay get u a life your going go crazy trying to live mine and making not a bit of progress
melisa

United States

#62 Jan 12, 2013
Jammie wrote:
Melisa my self and four others will be there she said she was woke up by you curseing bill also bill left and you all made it all up melisa bill thought the world of you he had nothing to do with anybody i dont know where you got your info but you have mist up bad i talked to bill he has nothing bad to say about you that goes to show even all you have done to him .and bill doesnt know about what will be brought out on you and what you had done to him. bill sent me out of town because i was getting beat .all he has ever bean is a great freind we will meat in court you will have a one way ticked it will all be told.
well jammie,whos really tina merida.i accept your apology for telling me you and renee and jammie did this to make me mad,and thanks for admitting the truth,now when you get outta prison for your manufacturing then you can post me a truth and apology.atleast you had the balls to admit what u done
melisa

United States

#63 Jan 12, 2013
Bill S wrote:
<quoted text>thank u we all are just working for the lord he makes us what we are thank u again and u have a great day
thank you gorgous,i love you!R.I.P. bill sizemore

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tiffany??? 56 min Dummy 16
Who is Kamden Smith?? 1 hr Jess 2
Do you Support or Oppose Union's? 1 hr Nimbletwig 14
jeff smith 2 hr need to know 1
Who murdered Donnie Wayne Caldwell? 3 hr Nasty 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Secular Humanist 171,804
big, stupid bows 4 hr Nimbletwig 13

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages