Wondering

Mount Vernon, KY

#1 Sep 24, 2013
I got a tattoo from there about 3 years ago and was just wondering if they still do good work? If the shop is still clean? Thinking about getting another one and Chuck was the artist who done mine. Does he still tattoo? Any information anyone could provide would be appreciated.
jess

Tampa, FL

#2 Sep 24, 2013
Wondering wrote:
I got a tattoo from there about 3 years ago and was just wondering if they still do good work? If the shop is still clean? Thinking about getting another one and Chuck was the artist who done mine. Does he still tattoo? Any information anyone could provide would be appreciated.
He still tattoos, his shop is always clean, and his work is great!
2 time looser

Middlesboro, KY

#3 Sep 24, 2013
I agree with Jess that's who done mine and alot of my friends
gator

United States

#4 Sep 24, 2013
Done alot for me too! He is the man

“Just here to catch up”

Since: Oct 11

Cincinnati OH (Oakley)

#5 Sep 26, 2013
I got one done there last August and he did a great job. Shop was clean, needle came from a sealed bag.

“We are Anonymous”

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#6 Sep 26, 2013
Chuck has done almost all of my tattoos. His shop is always nice and clean. And he still does great work. I would and will go back to him.
gator

United States

#7 Sep 26, 2013
True Anon wrote:
Chuck has done almost all of my tattoos. His shop is always nice and clean. And he still does great work. I would and will go back to him.
See you still have not changed that perverted name. Atleast your not asking about kids on this one

“We are Anonymous”

Location hidden

#8 Sep 27, 2013
gator wrote:
<quoted text>
See you still have not changed that perverted name. Atleast your not asking about kids on this one
And i see that you are still as dumb as you have always been. You need to read or something so you don't look so dumb all the time.. Grow up..
Willard

Duluth, GA

#9 Sep 27, 2013
True Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
And i see that you are still as dumb as you have always been. You need to read or something so you don't look so dumb all the time.. Grow up..
I pretty grown up sicko! I married to an 46yr old female with 2 adolescent children of my own. Not on a trash with with a perverted name asking about kids!

“We are Anonymous”

Location hidden

#10 Sep 27, 2013
Willard wrote:
<quoted text>
I pretty grown up sicko! I married to an 46yr old female with 2 adolescent children of my own. Not on a trash with with a perverted name asking about kids!
That's good to know. Sad thing is that you are a grown man that isn't very smart. Once again i suggest you use google and look up what Anon means. You are making your self look like such a fool.

“We are Anonymous”

Location hidden

#11 Sep 27, 2013
Willard wrote:
<quoted text>
anon (&#601;&#712;non)
short for anonymous, when used instead of the name of the author of a poem etc.
There ya go.
always

Barbourville, KY

#12 Sep 27, 2013
He is always clean

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is Mark Blanton (Sep '10) 22 min Someone 3
is frankie? mills decent about breaking horses?... 44 min Horse rideder 2
Flea Market Pups 55 min Fleamarket 3
Hampton Funeral Home Question? 1 hr Just a suggestion 4
Slusher auto sales 2 hr Turkey 1
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 477
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Mike Duquette 133,234
To the Garland family 19 hr Elvis 16
dinky phipps Sun shamed 25
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:54 am PST

NBC Sports 8:54AM