Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912?

Aug 13, 2013 Full story: politix.topix.com 1,067

This exam was taken by middle schoolers in Bullitt County, Kentucky. The real test contained 58 questions and wasn't multiple choice.

Full Story
thats

Hyden, KY

#746 Aug 30, 2013
haa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Apparently they have little to do. It must totally suck to lead such a sad sad existence.
a fact sw. haa what about the quakes have you checked them out lately.i think they settling down.don't you?
Bubba

Marietta, GA

#753 Aug 30, 2013
I could pass you in the food stamp line.
george harrison

Harrodsburg, KY

#754 Aug 30, 2013
Hyden Troll is Illiterate wrote:
<quoted text>
He probably changes names at home when he talks to himself also. I see he keeps coming up with even more names. He sure must have an empty life to take topix so seriously!
It's kind of funny that you are running someone down, for changing names, when you have changed names more than 10 times in this boring thread already. Pot meet kettle lol

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
How do you know

United States

#755 Aug 30, 2013
george harrison wrote:
<quoted text>
It's kind of funny that you are running someone down, for changing names, when you have changed names more than 10 times in this boring thread already. Pot meet kettle lol
How do you even know something like that? Are you claiming you can track IP addresses? Or, are you just completely full of shit?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
hahaha

Horse Cave, KY

#758 Aug 30, 2013
Anybody can track an IP addy. There's a website that walks you through it. Getting an IP addy doesn't mean shit. There are programs that give you roaming IP addy's. Then what? lol What good is an IP addy if you don't get the name with it? Think you can get a court order for a warrant to get your service provider to give up your name?

People who threaten to track your IP address are full of shit and dumb as a box of hammers.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#759 Aug 30, 2013
Ballz Ez-Hari wrote:
I like eggs
Poached, fried or scrambled ? I like folks who like eggs,'cause I like eggs too! I think you are setting a good eggsample Balliz Ez-Hari.

Location hidden

#760 Aug 30, 2013
Ashley W wrote:
I could pass the whole class up my vigana
Now there's an image I could have lived without!

Location hidden

#763 Aug 30, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>dude don't you have a ip tracker.you living in the neanderthal world .lo lo..
Well, I sure don't want any neanderthals tracking me every time I have to pee! And I sure as heck don't want them looking up my new dress! It just ain't proper!!
maby

Wooton, KY

#767 Aug 31, 2013
thats wrote:
<quoted text>a fact sw. haa what about the quakes have you checked them out lately.i think they settling down.don't you?
a big one will hit Syria.

Location hidden

#768 Aug 31, 2013
hahaha wrote:
Anybody can track an IP addy. There's a website that walks you through it. Getting an IP addy doesn't mean shit. There are programs that give you roaming IP addy's. Then what? lol What good is an IP addy if you don't get the name with it? Think you can get a court order for a warrant to get your service provider to give up your name?
People who threaten to track your IP address are full of shit and dumb as a box of hammers.
.....so many hammers, so few nails!
Truth

United States

#771 Aug 31, 2013
Hyden Troll is Illiterate wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the troll who feeds himself by literally staying up all night on topix to reply to your own intellectually vacant posts. You truly have become so pathetic that you're too much of a fucktard basket case to even make fun of anymore.
That's true. The dipshit from Hyden probably stays up all day and night typing nonsense to himself because he's whacked out of his brain on meth like all the other inbred hillbillies. The moron also probably gets a government check while he sits on topix all of the time.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
know

Stanton, KY

#772 Aug 31, 2013
TopMod15 wrote:
Not as easy as it sounds
NO?
Good question

Canton, OH

#773 Aug 31, 2013
I wouldn't mind trying. No telling how that would turn out
Ican

Nicholasville, KY

#774 Aug 31, 2013
oh heck
Facebook Trolling

Madisonville, KY

#775 Aug 31, 2013
Good question wrote:
I wouldn't mind trying. No telling how that would turn out
Topix posted this as a way to get you to connect with them through your Facebook.
Ginna

Grayson, KY

#776 Sep 1, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
That's true. The dipshit from Hyden probably stays up all day and night typing nonsense to himself because he's whacked out of his brain on meth like all the other inbred hillbillies. The moron also probably gets a government check while he sits on topix all of the time.
I agree with all you say except the part about all the "inbred hillbillies" on meth.
Not all "hillbillies" are inbred or on meth. The majority are good people born and bred in Ky. If you didn't know, other states have more problems with drugs and sex than Ky.
You like so many others on here like to make fun of the people of Ky, because putting them down is the only way you can feel better about yourselves.
Do you also call Black people the "N' word? Are you racist? Probably you'll say ABSOLUTELY NOT! But if you think about what you said, you are.
I am what you would call a hillbilly. That means I'm a woman of KY, reared in Ky , worked in Ky and NEVER drew public aid, raised my children to be good Americans, husbands and wives. Love my grand babies and still work.

I think that makes me a pretty good person. But in your eyes, I guess not.
Now you tell me , how is that so bad?
Not surprised

Madisonville, KY

#779 Sep 1, 2013
Here it goes again. Yet another topix troll that claims to being able to track an IP address but can only back it up with childish name calling instead of an actual IP. Bet that only happens 100 times a day. Lol
Ways

United States

#780 Sep 1, 2013
Yup
george harrison

Harrodsburg, KY

#781 Sep 1, 2013
Not surprised wrote:
Here it goes again. Yet another topix troll that claims to being able to track an IP address but can only back it up with childish name calling instead of an actual IP. Bet that only happens 100 times a day. Lol
So where did I claim to know how to track ip addresses on topix? lol are we supposed to believe that calling me a troll isn't name calling? Guess by your standards, that you are childish. I can clearly see that you are, and will leave you to your silly antics and childish ways.
John Lennon

United States

#782 Sep 1, 2013
george harrison wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you be able to claim that someone has changed names and is just one person? Can you track IP addresses or do the voices in your head tell you who is posted what?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 min hollerrat 7,144
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min Limbertwig 155,364
knox board of ed raising taxes 9 min Enough said 118
Stealing from child's grave 19 min not right 3
Girls at Flatlick Dolar General? 26 min lolololol 16
Gary Martin 1 hr neighbor 2
Any news on new football coach at Knox Central? 2 hr hmmm 2

Barbourville Jobs

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]