Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912?

Aug 13, 2013 | Posted by: TopMod15 | Full story: politix.topix.com

This exam was taken by middle schoolers in Bullitt County, Kentucky. The real test contained 58 questions and wasn't multiple choice.

Comments
421 - 440 of 1,029 Comments Last updated Sunday Aug 17
thats

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#746
Aug 30, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

2

haa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Apparently they have little to do. It must totally suck to lead such a sad sad existence.
a fact sw. haa what about the quakes have you checked them out lately.i think they settling down.don't you?
Bubba

Marietta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#753
Aug 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

I could pass you in the food stamp line.
george harrison

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#754
Aug 30, 2013
 

Judged:

11

10

9

Hyden Troll is Illiterate wrote:
<quoted text>
He probably changes names at home when he talks to himself also. I see he keeps coming up with even more names. He sure must have an empty life to take topix so seriously!
It's kind of funny that you are running someone down, for changing names, when you have changed names more than 10 times in this boring thread already. Pot meet kettle lol
How do you know

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#755
Aug 30, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

9

george harrison wrote:
<quoted text>
It's kind of funny that you are running someone down, for changing names, when you have changed names more than 10 times in this boring thread already. Pot meet kettle lol
How do you even know something like that? Are you claiming you can track IP addresses? Or, are you just completely full of shit?
hahaha

Horse Cave, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#758
Aug 30, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

3

Anybody can track an IP addy. There's a website that walks you through it. Getting an IP addy doesn't mean shit. There are programs that give you roaming IP addy's. Then what? lol What good is an IP addy if you don't get the name with it? Think you can get a court order for a warrant to get your service provider to give up your name?

People who threaten to track your IP address are full of shit and dumb as a box of hammers.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#759
Aug 30, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Ballz Ez-Hari wrote:
I like eggs
Poached, fried or scrambled ? I like folks who like eggs,'cause I like eggs too! I think you are setting a good eggsample Balliz Ez-Hari.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#760
Aug 30, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Ashley W wrote:
I could pass the whole class up my vigana
Now there's an image I could have lived without!

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#763
Aug 30, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

wow wrote:
<quoted text>dude don't you have a ip tracker.you living in the neanderthal world .lo lo..
Well, I sure don't want any neanderthals tracking me every time I have to pee! And I sure as heck don't want them looking up my new dress! It just ain't proper!!
maby

Wooton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#767
Aug 31, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

5

thats wrote:
<quoted text>a fact sw. haa what about the quakes have you checked them out lately.i think they settling down.don't you?
a big one will hit Syria.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#768
Aug 31, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

hahaha wrote:
Anybody can track an IP addy. There's a website that walks you through it. Getting an IP addy doesn't mean shit. There are programs that give you roaming IP addy's. Then what? lol What good is an IP addy if you don't get the name with it? Think you can get a court order for a warrant to get your service provider to give up your name?
People who threaten to track your IP address are full of shit and dumb as a box of hammers.
.....so many hammers, so few nails!
Truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#771
Aug 31, 2013
 

Judged:

11

10

9

Hyden Troll is Illiterate wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the troll who feeds himself by literally staying up all night on topix to reply to your own intellectually vacant posts. You truly have become so pathetic that you're too much of a fucktard basket case to even make fun of anymore.
That's true. The dipshit from Hyden probably stays up all day and night typing nonsense to himself because he's whacked out of his brain on meth like all the other inbred hillbillies. The moron also probably gets a government check while he sits on topix all of the time.
know

Stanton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#772
Aug 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

TopMod15 wrote:
Not as easy as it sounds
NO?
Good question

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#773
Aug 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

I wouldn't mind trying. No telling how that would turn out
Ican

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#774
Aug 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

oh heck
Facebook Trolling

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#775
Aug 31, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

4

Good question wrote:
I wouldn't mind trying. No telling how that would turn out
Topix posted this as a way to get you to connect with them through your Facebook.
Ginna

Grayson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#776
Sep 1, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
That's true. The dipshit from Hyden probably stays up all day and night typing nonsense to himself because he's whacked out of his brain on meth like all the other inbred hillbillies. The moron also probably gets a government check while he sits on topix all of the time.
I agree with all you say except the part about all the "inbred hillbillies" on meth.
Not all "hillbillies" are inbred or on meth. The majority are good people born and bred in Ky. If you didn't know, other states have more problems with drugs and sex than Ky.
You like so many others on here like to make fun of the people of Ky, because putting them down is the only way you can feel better about yourselves.
Do you also call Black people the "N' word? Are you racist? Probably you'll say ABSOLUTELY NOT! But if you think about what you said, you are.
I am what you would call a hillbilly. That means I'm a woman of KY, reared in Ky , worked in Ky and NEVER drew public aid, raised my children to be good Americans, husbands and wives. Love my grand babies and still work.

I think that makes me a pretty good person. But in your eyes, I guess not.
Now you tell me , how is that so bad?
Not surprised

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#779
Sep 1, 2013
 

Judged:

7

5

4

Here it goes again. Yet another topix troll that claims to being able to track an IP address but can only back it up with childish name calling instead of an actual IP. Bet that only happens 100 times a day. Lol
Ways

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#780
Sep 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Yup
george harrison

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#781
Sep 1, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

6

Not surprised wrote:
Here it goes again. Yet another topix troll that claims to being able to track an IP address but can only back it up with childish name calling instead of an actual IP. Bet that only happens 100 times a day. Lol
So where did I claim to know how to track ip addresses on topix? lol are we supposed to believe that calling me a troll isn't name calling? Guess by your standards, that you are childish. I can clearly see that you are, and will leave you to your silly antics and childish ways.
John Lennon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#782
Sep 1, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

5

george harrison wrote:
<quoted text>
It's kind of funny that you are running someone down, for changing names, when you have changed names more than 10 times in this boring thread already. Pot meet kettle lol
How would you be able to claim that someone has changed names and is just one person? Can you track IP addresses or do the voices in your head tell you who is posted what?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 54 min American 149,879
Charmaine Partin 3 hr momo 8
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 4 hr very 26,227
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr AAA 130,225
Exposing the UNITE ponzi pyramid scheme! 5 hr California Condor 3
Churches 6 hr IronHammer 2
Looking for a place to rent ASAP 10 hr Momolovesmatthew 1
Sheriff deputies 10 hr cant wait 16

Search the Barbourville Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••