Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912?

Aug 13, 2013 | Posted by: TopMod15 | Full story: politix.topix.com

This exam was taken by middle schoolers in Bullitt County, Kentucky. The real test contained 58 questions and wasn't multiple choice.

Comments
361 - 380 of 1,022 Comments Last updated 55 min ago
nopass

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

BigButtBob wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think ANYONE from Owensboro could even get ONE answer right...no multiple choice then.
Most people who come on topix can't even spell their name. They are all so ignorant.
I dare anyone to take the quiz and tell us their score.
I couldnt pass it
2009 again

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

CaSun wrote:
Most teachers couldn't pass it for sure.
Obama would need a telepromter.
Wow! So some tea baggers are actually still dusting off the old TelePrompTer line? I suppose no politician used them before he did? Like an eloquent speaker such as W didn't?
Brush

Pacoima, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

okimar wrote:
<quoted text>You picked Chicago lite to move to? That's a shame. There reasons the students there are so unprepared are myriad but the most glaring examples are because of the f**ked up bussing plan they've been using for years and gross misspending of funds on administration rather than education. Really,what school principle is either so screwed up they need a vice principle and/or a couple assistant principles? Just how many secretaries DOES the school board need in the information age where computers are the norm? Finally,get the politics out of education and teach those kids,require uniforms and re-institute discipline to the classroom. What many fail to realize even the BEST teachers are only as good as the students/material they are given.
Well we are not all born equal. Some are smarter than others. Many kids are failing the education system as it is. If there were no strafication in our ability to learn, no other inequality would exist. There needs to be people in the buttom in order to have people in the top. If some kids just arent smart, nothing you do will change that. If the kid really wants to learn, he will, no amount of money will change anything.. If your kid is failing school, maybe you should blame yourself and not the education system.
Pete and Repeat

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Cracker says that doing the same thing over and over hoping for different results is the definition of insanity. If that is the case, then there is surely a plethora of insane nonsense being posted on here. Self Portrait?

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

TopMod15 wrote:
Not as easy as it sounds
Hello Stranger. I haven't seen you posting in sometime.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Too much Limbaugh wrote:
It's easy to tell the crazy Rush Limbaugh listeners when they use words like "Messiah". Rush repeats that mantra on his show daily. Every post the Mumsfordville troll makes is just jargon repeated from the Limbaugh show and childish name calling.
Let me get this straight. You just used the terms "crazy Rush Limbaugh listeners", "the Mumsfordville troll" to describe the people you hate. Isn't that "childish name calling", or are you just 'special'?
BigButtBob

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

This thread is about a TEST. Go on the POLITICAL forum if you want to talk POLITICS.
So, has anyone taken the test ???L
Post your answers HERE.
well

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

BigButtBob wrote:
This thread is about a TEST. Go on the POLITICAL forum if you want to talk POLITICS.
So, has anyone taken the test ???L
Post your answers HERE.
well it's too fun not to poke fun at the democrats and watch them go
10 kinds of stupid. As soon as I posted my opinion, their collective panties all wadded up. I'm sure the 8th grade test is fun to think about and everything, but it's not near as fun as watching
these geniuses go into pure stupid mode because of one sentence.
see like

Essie, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Yep wrote:
<quoted text>
A good Republican only has those few talking points to repeat over and over. No need for them to remember anything too detailed. Tea party talking points can be written in ink on one hand. ;)
i said they always trying to cover up something.in this case a good republican.when their no good republicans.next..
haa

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

see like wrote:
<quoted text>i said they always trying to cover up something.in this case a good republican.when their no good republicans.next..
lol..
aint it the truth LOL

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

well wrote:
<quoted text>
well it's too fun not to poke fun at the democrats and watch them go
10 kinds of stupid. As soon as I posted my opinion, their collective panties all wadded up. I'm sure the 8th grade test is fun to think about and everything, but it's not near as fun as watching
these geniuses go into pure stupid mode because of one sentence.
LOL...so true...but they still don't get it. They will just repeat what Rachael Madcow tells them to say. That's how they roll. Is is funny but it's kind of sad how stupid they are and what their stupidity does to their kids lives. Oh well! lmao
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Where is Barney Fife when you need him to "Nip it in the bud" ?
Sad

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

I now know why would have difficulty, your reading limited. That would explain why you wouldn't get any of the questions. Hint Grammar is 3rd part of the test.
mary wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know what test you are talking about...there are NO grammar questions.
Here's the link to the test that we are all talking about. Try to answer EVEN ONE question. I bet you can't
http://es.redskins.com/topic/369242-1912-8th-...
dont be so skeered

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

What do you mean wrote:
<quoted text>
What words are that exactly? Hint. If you want to critique people for being partisan. It's best not to repeat verbatim the tired old republican bumper sticker slogans that your entire paragraph consisted of...just saying.:)
And you would fare better in the intelligence category if you didn't hang on to those old "whaa Republicans" excuses you have been crying about for years to make your fairy tale seem plausible...just saying...right back at ya!
Wink Martindale

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

What do you mean wrote:
<quoted text>
What words are that exactly? Hint. If you want to critique people for being partisan. It's best not to repeat verbatim the tired old republican bumper sticker slogans that your entire paragraph consisted of...just saying.:)
What bumper stickers? I'm neither republican or democrat,I'm for the constitution. Do you remember what that is? Let me help you out its the paper both parties wipe their ass with. You partisan idiots just don't get that both parties are nothing more than wall streets strong arm. Wake up fool!!
What do you mean

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Wink Martindale wrote:
<quoted text>What bumper stickers? I'm neither republican or democrat,I'm for the constitution. Do you remember what that is? Let me help you out its the paper both parties wipe their ass with. You partisan idiots just don't get that both parties are nothing more than wall streets strong arm. Wake up fool!!
Have you gotten all the name calling out of your system? If so, feel free to address my questions that you're still avoiding. If not, feel free to throw yet another of your tempter tantrums and further prove my original point. Thanks!
ind

Essie, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Wink Martindale wrote:
<quoted text>What bumper stickers? I'm neither republican or democrat,I'm for the constitution. Do you remember what that is? Let me help you out its the paper both parties wipe their ass with. You partisan idiots just don't get that both parties are nothing more than wall streets strong arm. Wake up fool!!
i see where you coming from.but its hard to wake the dead especially when they don't wont to be woken.but i think we can rest and be sure they be waken soon..
Funny

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

What do you mean wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you gotten all the name calling out of your system? If so, feel free to address my questions that you're still avoiding. If not, feel free to throw yet another of your tempter tantrums and further prove my original point. Thanks!
What question zombie? All you do is run down parties then accuse everyone else of the same. Wake up zombie.
ind

Essie, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

see like haa ind wrote:
Well, Hyden poster. The only waking of the dead you seem to be concerned with is the GOP dead rhetoric. Blind parisans like yourself aren't doing much to help with that.
if you notice i have not got any body that i follow and bow to in the gov.like you do.i speak when i can see things that is true and has a 90% chance of happening.by the way look at the stock mkt. how much its down and then check out oil and gold prices.i have said 6 month ago the mkts would start tumbling down and be at 600 by the next 2 yrs.that i admit i could have been wrong about i think its going be before the new yr. begins.and oil and food and other things will be sky rocketing.and its all apart of the plan.now lets see if that don't awake some sleepy hollow fast.
if thats

Essie, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Hyden is Lying wrote:
<quoted text>
He's also lying about the stock market situation. It's currently "inching higher". Good news for the economy is always bad news for Obama haters...http://www.dailyfinan ce.com/market-news/
true then its rebounded 130 points the last hour .think ill look and see.if this is so then the strike on the middle east has been ruled out.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 23 min JOE NASTY 147,085
Who will barbourvilles NEW police chief 45 min Just facts 11
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr Flint hill bandit 16,132
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Quantummist 129,006
Phillip Roark & Amy 3 hr concerned 1
dizzyone1313 5 hr I konw 1
Please Ladies answer this question for me 5 hr my real name 5
New club in Barbourville? 5 hr my real name 12
john sowders 7 hr truth be told 5
•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••