Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912?

Aug 13, 2013 Full story: politix.topix.com 1,075

This exam was taken by middle schoolers in Bullitt County, Kentucky. The real test contained 58 questions and wasn't multiple choice.

Full Story
The Election is Over

Owensboro, KY

#330 Aug 16, 2013
otay wrote:
<quoted text>
Obsess about Tea Party members much? You don't know if I am Republican, Conservative, Liberal, Progressive Democrat or Independent. You are assuming and trying to take the focus off the fact that you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground. I called somebody a moron because their post suggested they had to question the other person's mental facilities rather than actually debate and you reply to me, calling me a name and then chastising me for calling someone else a name.
You don't get out into the real world much, do you? lol Keep on obsessing about the Tea Party people if that helps you thru the night. You old fart! LMMFAO
Speaking of the real world..the election is over, get over it. If you don't start learning to live with the death of the Republican Party you're just going to become crazier than you are now.
otay

Horse Cave, KY

#332 Aug 16, 2013
Yep, the election is over. Obama banked on it that you morons would be as stupid this time around as you were the first time around and you ObaMORONS didn't disappoint him! lol Obama knew you people wouldn't dare bite his hand that now force feeds you people with food stamps. Democrat job security.

You are aware that there are record numbers of Americans on food stamps on Obama's watch, right? You are aware that there are a record number of Americans living at or below the poverty level on Obama's watch, right? Do you have a clue as to how much wealth each and every American family has lost on Obama's watch? Yep, the election is over and America feels it. And you brag about that. Do you have kids? I'm sorry. Maybe they will forgive you for your stupidity. Someday. Maybe. Maybe not.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Hmmmm

Owensboro, KY

#333 Aug 16, 2013
So I guess otay always has to finish his posts with name calling to make up for having no point to make. smdh
YPMEW

United States

#334 Aug 16, 2013
Kate wrote:
<quoted text>About a month ago America took to the streets and ask people if they would sign a petition to help Obama save money by pushing the "death panels" to put the elderly to "sleep"when they came into the hospital. About 3/4 of them didn't even listen to what they were being ask. When they heard "help Obama" they just signed it.
Death panels??? Are you freaking serious? Where the hell do you get that?
otay

Horse Cave, KY

#336 Aug 16, 2013
Hmmmm wrote:
So I guess otay always has to finish his posts with name calling to make up for having no point to make. smdh
I had a point. I made my point. Now, if you are too dumb to understand that a point was made, then feel free to cover up your stupidity with a silly accusation in your reply post. I mean, you really threw everybody off track and nobody noticed your attempt at covering up your stupidity. Not one person noticed. Whew...you're good, right?

Take your purple pills, brush your tooth and go to bed, old dumb ass. I call 'em like I see 'em and you are a dumb ass. Thought you had a friend, didn't ya? lmao Too funny!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
let em cry

Owensboro, KY

#337 Aug 16, 2013
Hmmmm wrote:
I'm sure she thought up the name "otay" because she views the black president she's obsessed with as a Buckwheat stereotype. It's no surprise that a person that mad and frustrated would resort to nothing but insults.
test

Hyden, KY

#338 Aug 16, 2013
any test on earth put it on any table i can pass it.no problem at all.
youu

Wooton, KY

#339 Aug 16, 2013
test wrote:
any test on earth put it on any table i can pass it.no problem at all.
sure can cause you are so smart!
Yuck

United States

#342 Aug 16, 2013
Test? Where's the cup.
haha

Hyden, KY

#343 Aug 16, 2013
youu wrote:
<quoted text>
sure can cause you are so smart!
sure are, let any body lay any test on a table and tell me to pass it i will walk right pass it.i will pass it ever time.now i bet just about any body can do that.
Rex

Radcliff, KY

#344 Aug 16, 2013
I'd be interested in how much of the test is accurate to what is known fact today. I bet the test from 1912 couldn't pass today's knowledge base. LMAO
Liberty

Elizabethtown, KY

#345 Aug 16, 2013
haha wrote:
<quoted text>sure are, let any body lay any test on a table and tell me to pass it i will walk right pass it.i will pass it ever time.now i bet just about any body can do that.
Pass & past.- learn the difference
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#346 Aug 17, 2013
I bet that Topix could start a thread about the advantages/disadvantages of belly button lint and it would bring out all the folks that want to argue politics.

Hurry on back dog. I have seen enough posts from the peanut gallery.
otay

Horse Cave, KY

#347 Aug 17, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
I bet that Topix could start a thread about the advantages/disadvantages of belly button lint and it would bring out all the folks that want to argue politics.
Hurry on back dog. I have seen enough posts from the peanut gallery.
Discussing what involves our families (politics) is a lot more responsible and important than putting our heads in Pelosi's sewer and pretend like we know nothing...like you ObaMORONS do!

You are the leader of the peanut gallery with your peanut-sized brain. Moron! lmao

Maybe if you ObaMORONS weren't so busy trying to cover up the democrats lying and spying scandals you might involve yourselves in conversations that will make a difference in your kids lives some day.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
thats

Hyden, KY

#348 Aug 17, 2013
Liberty wrote:
<quoted text>
Pass & past.- learn the difference
what you need to do i know.but i am not telling you .go learn it your self.
Old School Republican

Owensboro, KY

#350 Aug 17, 2013
let em cry wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure she thought up the name "otay" because she views the black president she's obsessed with as a Buckwheat stereotype. It's no surprise that a person that mad and frustrated would resort to nothing but insults.
This otay poster obviously has some serious anger issues to have stayed up all night to keep on with that pointless name calling. Words like messiah and Obamamorons are things they hear from their whack job talk show hosts like Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity and Glenn Beck. As a Republican, I'm embarrassed to have such a childish and immature person representing my party.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#353 Aug 17, 2013
Old School Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
This otay poster obviously has some serious anger issues to have stayed up all night to keep on with that pointless name calling. Words like messiah and Obamamorons are things they hear from their whack job talk show hosts like Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity and Glenn Beck. As a Republican, I'm embarrassed to have such a childish and immature person representing my party.
He certainly does. Especially when he calls me the leader.The fact is that I do not belong to any political party or join any clubs or even visit the Topix political threads. There is good and bad in all organizations and peoples and that is the main reason I choose to not identify with any of them. I quit playing "follow the leader" many years ago and I watch only news, not left or right wing opinions.

But if I were a Republican, I would be ashamed that such a person even exists. I came to this thread because I thought it might contain something regarding history, but I see it is just more hogwash.
Le Jimbo Le Crazy

Owensboro, KY

#355 Aug 17, 2013
Another problem with divisive politics is that low intelligence and naive people like Le Jimbo and his ilk confuse conservative opinion blogs for news.
TOW

Houston, TX

#356 Aug 17, 2013
Le Jimbo Le Crazy wrote:
Another problem with divisive politics is that low intelligence and naive people like Le Jimbo and his ilk confuse conservative opinion blogs for news.
Breitbart preys on the weak and feeble-minded by telling them they are intelligent and well-informed.
yep

Owensboro, KY

#357 Aug 17, 2013
TOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Breitbart preys on the weak and feeble-minded by telling them they are intelligent and well-informed.
Good point. The same goes for the right wing talk radio hosts and Fox News Channel. It's an entire market catering to close minded people who want nothing more than their opinions feed back to them. I remember one neocon poster wrote Fox News was superior because of their ratings. WWE wrestling and the Kardashians have high ratings also...lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
moma screwer 31 min tina effing Davis 12
backhole n dozer 2 hr pinky 2
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 4 hr Princess Hey 372
'Harlan's Got Talent' coming next year 5 hr checkingonthings 8
missing pit bull 5 hr Worried 2
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr SNYB 131,620
Curtis 6 hr Gator 1
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Nov 24 beeraholic 49
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:17 pm PST

NBC Sports 9:17PM
Week 13 skill-position injury report — Wednesday