judge durenda lawson
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
curious

Somerset, KY

#1 Jun 11, 2012
Just curious if any men have gone in front of her and actually one??
noticed

United States

#2 Jun 11, 2012
Men seem to do okay when the woman involved is obviously trying to manipulate the system. It appears there is not much tolerance for women whose actions and words are contradictory.
Otherwise, men do not seem to fare well.
well

United States

#3 Jun 11, 2012
curious wrote:
Just curious if any men have gone in front of her and actually one??
It depends on your situation.. Can you share a bit?:)
not fair

Bolivar, MO

#4 Jun 11, 2012
Part 1 start at 15.00 on slide bar

http://www.700wlw.com/player/...

Part 2 ends at 7.00 ending the interview.
http://www.700wlw.com/player/...
Everyone needs to listen to these and learn about this little girl and what Judge Lawson is doing to her!
This Judge only cares about herself and no one else.
someone who knows

London, KY

#5 Jun 12, 2012
This is the worst judge i have ever seen , everyone bitches about her puttin them in jail an sending their kids to adair county but yet the people of knox county keep voting her right back in. i kno for a fact she has put her own family behind bars over a lame child support case. shes crazzyy an hateful an bitter old woman
Warning

United States

#6 Jun 12, 2012
This Judge usually favors the petitioner rather it be male or female (in most cases the female is the petitioner) Always have a lawyer!!! The Judge will bend the law and make decisions based upon her opinons and not the law. Family Court is really messed up and Ky is one of the worse states. Family court brings in millions of dollars each year through making people go to counseling, watching videos, attend classes and anything in between. The employees of the family court are not truthful when you ask them something...so its must to have a lawyer.
Does anyone know when her term is up?
curious

United States

#7 Jun 12, 2012
well wrote:
<quoted text>It depends on your situation.. Can you share a bit?:)
well kind of a child support case with me being the man accused of not paying
wondering

Murray, KY

#8 Jun 12, 2012
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
well kind of a child support case with me being the man accused of not paying
She is bad over child support cases she believes in the man paying ...
been there before

United States

#9 Jun 12, 2012
curious wrote:
<quoted text>well kind of a child support case with me being the man accused of not paying
A's long A's you have all yr child support payment receipts you will be fine. She was very fair with me, and I'm a man. My ex and her lawyer went into court and swore I had never paid a dime and my ex knowing I had paid her in nothing but money orders every time lol well long story short, I showed up with a arachnid receipts and she threatened to hold both my ex and the lawyer in contempt for perjury ! she was very apologetic to me and praised me for doing my fatherly duties and dared the lawyer and my ex to ever come before her again without concrete proof of my wrong doing.
been there before

United States

#10 Jun 12, 2012
been there before wrote:
<quoted text>A's long A's you have all yr child support payment receipts you will be fine. She was very fair with me, and I'm a man. My ex and her lawyer went into court and swore I had never paid a dime and my ex knowing I had paid her in nothing but money orders every time lol well long story short, I showed up with a arachnid receipts and she threatened to hold both my ex and the lawyer in contempt for perjury ! she was very apologetic to me and praised me for doing my fatherly duties and dared the lawyer and my ex to ever come before her again without concrete proof of my wrong doing.
** arachnid should be ALL MY
hate her

Corbin, KY

#11 Jun 12, 2012
i am a man an raised my to daughters by myself with out any help from my exwife.after haveing them for 12 years i got layed off from my job an was haveing hard times so i filed for child support,when my ex and i went to court judge lawson said that if i had made it that long with out child support that i did'nt need it now.so my ex got away with haveing to pay anything.....if that had been me she would have put me in jail...she's just not fair an should be disbared for breaking the laws.
know

Sikeston, MO

#12 Jun 12, 2012
hate her wrote:
i am a man an raised my to daughters by myself with out any help from my exwife.after haveing them for 12 years i got layed off from my job an was haveing hard times so i filed for child support,when my ex and i went to court judge lawson said that if i had made it that long with out child support that i did'nt need it now.so my ex got away with haveing to pay anything.....if that had been me she would have put me in jail...she's just not fair an should be disbared for breaking the laws.
if ur telling the truth then she didn't go by the law she made up her own law as she was going along. all i can say is i would hate to be married to that woman judge durenda lawson. i can tell u we wouldn't be married long. lmao
curious

Somerset, KY

#13 Jun 12, 2012
been there before wrote:
<quoted text>A's long A's you have all yr child support payment receipts you will be fine. She was very fair with me, and I'm a man. My ex and her lawyer went into court and swore I had never paid a dime and my ex knowing I had paid her in nothing but money orders every time lol well long story short, I showed up with a arachnid receipts and she threatened to hold both my ex and the lawyer in contempt for perjury ! she was very apologetic to me and praised me for doing my fatherly duties and dared the lawyer and my ex to ever come before her again without concrete proof of my wrong doing.
well who was ur lawyer??
hate her

Corbin, KY

#14 Jun 12, 2012
hate her wrote:
i am a man an raised my to daughters by myself with out any help from my exwife.after haveing them for 12 years i got layed off from my job an was haveing hard times so i filed for child support,when my ex and i went to court judge lawson said that if i had made it that long with out child support that i did'nt need it now.so my ex got away with haveing to pay anything.....if that had been me she would have put me in jail...she's just not fair an should be disbared for breaking the laws.
i'm telling the truth,that's why i said she should be disbared.she (SAID) that it did'nt make any sense that i waited 12 years before doing anything.i tried to explain to her that i was layed off an did'nt have enough income an that i needed their mother to step up an help,but the judge proceeded to try an make me look like a fool...how ever,my girls are now grown up an have kids of their own.so i guess i made it.lol.
lawyer

Murray, KY

#15 Jun 12, 2012
David O Smith is a great lawyer from corbin as long as u have the money that is i have been there and he was my lawyer he got me what i wanted and more
been there before

United States

#16 Jun 12, 2012
curious wrote:
<quoted text>well who was ur lawyer??
David O Smith
been there before

United States

#17 Jun 12, 2012
lawyer wrote:
David O Smith is a great lawyer from corbin as long as u have the money that is i have been there and he was my lawyer he got me what i wanted and more
Me to ! He is well worth the money.
lawyer

Murray, KY

#18 Jun 12, 2012
been there before wrote:
<quoted text>
Me to ! He is well worth the money.
he is a very good lawyer and he keeps his word and does get the job done in court
Pieceofcrapmen

Richmond, KY

#19 Jun 12, 2012
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
She is bad over child support cases she believes in the man paying ...
Sorry but fathers should pay child support. They help make these children then run off or thjnhs don't work out and they act as of they don't have any responsibility to the kids. I personally liked the judge. I would have loved to have more but thought she was fair considering jt circumstances. Not my fault my rx is a pos drug addict in and put of jail. Even with his high dollar family who had no control obviously he got what he deserves. Supervised visits with is kids and reasonable child support and I assure u I know no one I'm that town nor am I rich paying anyone off or sleeping with anyone for th verdict I got. Some pos men deserve what is coming to them
Help

Madisonville, KY

#20 Jun 13, 2012
I hope she is fair in a few month she will be decideing my sister fate with a ex who just left for a women and my sister has no place to live or no income. with a child and one on the way she wouldn't have a bed to sleep in if her sister didn't help her I don't see how a man could leave his child out without anyway to get anyplace or to have a home where it could have its own toyes to play with. I doubt that child will every forget what it has went thru because of him and his girlfriend the little girl is and has been rasied in church by its mother God will be there for them the dad day will come

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No regrets 20 min Got it all 7
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 25 min CriminalForever 151,738
Older men Younger women 2 hr Dangerous Pro 14
Will someone loan me $6000? (Apr '11) 3 hr i aint perfect 40
Police: Woman arrested after passing out in car 3 hr i aint perfect 9
cheese eating rat on callebs creek 8 hr YourName 6
women 8 hr in the know 2
Higher Property Taxes 10 hr Woweee 14

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages