Who got killed on a four wheeler in k...
desperado

London, KY

#25 Sep 3, 2013
pray for his family and hope that he had time too make it right and yes god is the judge period and what is the only concern is the young man's soul..
SMH

United States

#26 Sep 3, 2013
OH PLEASE STOP WITH ALL THE GOD/HEAVEN/LORD crap! U go into a big hole in the ground...jeez people...wake the F up!!!
Truth

United States

#27 Sep 3, 2013
Call it judging if you want I call it speaking the truth and that something some people cannot do and cannot handle. It sad that this young man lost his life and its a shame that drugs over take people. I hope he did make it right with god.
Truth

Greensburg, KY

#28 Sep 3, 2013
Well You might wanna go check it out ...drugs wasn't even a factor in his case this time it was an arc accident with speed involved .he was human all we can do is pray that god comforts his family and children during this.
Truth

Greensburg, KY

#29 Sep 3, 2013
Atv*
Family

Greensburg, KY

#34 Sep 4, 2013
Thanks for praying now let the man Rest In Peace...God Bless
really

United States

#36 Sep 4, 2013
Truth wrote:
Well You might wanna go check it out ...drugs wasn't even a factor in his case this time it was an arc accident with speed involved .he was human all we can do is pray that god comforts his family and children during this.
I don't need to check it out. We all know what Michael like to do so if you think you could tell me any different you are wasting your time. I know he like to travel Moore Creek to Bobs house to get his fix. I know he put peoples life in danger when he traveled that road too. They will be a couple of more people this will happen too if they don't have something done about bob and his buyers because they are dangers on that rd. They will put you over in a ditch and not even turn around to check on ya. Now that's the truth. like it or not...
sally

United States

#39 Sep 4, 2013
Rip
Known well

Elizabethtown, KY

#40 Sep 4, 2013
Listen people this is very crazy u all are on here putting Peggy down when she had nothing to do with this.i knew Michael personally and I know Peggy personally.this needs to stop and you all might not think that I can figure out who y'all are but by the words you write and how you are writing them I know who you are and i will tell you that it is being reported an if this don't stop you are going to get in trouble.Michael is gone now so we need to let him be in peace.I don't know what your talking about what Peggy's trying to do to scam to come up with the money she is doing everything she can do in the right way to pay for his funeral this is pathetic Michael and Peggy wasn't together when he passed away but yes he did stop by her house Saturday morning he did not go in her house he knocked on the door and went back to get on the four wheeler and all was said was how are you doing and Peggy said I'm doing ok and then Michael said well I just figured I'd stop by and say hello then he left that was the last time Peggy had seen or talked to Michael..Peggy is not taking nothing off of the government the only income she gets is ktap on the little baby she has custody of she don't get child support from tristians father I don't care what people say about this because people who knows her knows that Michael stepped up to the plate to be a father to her kids any man can make a baby but it takes a man to be a dad and that he did Peggy is not trying to get all the attention all she is doing is what she's suppose to be doing she is his wife so she is responsible for everything so my advice to you is to let this go because the more you stir shit it's gonna stink ok now mind your own business let Michaels soul rest in peace and let Peggy continue on with her life she's had a very hard time this past several years and this talking like this don't help at all if you have a problem with Peggy take it to her don't be a pussy and post it on topix
BetYouDontKnowMe

Pineville, KY

#41 Sep 4, 2013
Known well wrote:
Listen people this is very crazy u all are on here putting Peggy down when she had nothing to do with this.i knew Michael personally and I know Peggy personally.this needs to stop and you all might not think that I can figure out who y'all are but by the words you write and how you are writing them I know who you are and i will tell you that it is being reported an if this don't stop you are going to get in trouble.Michael is gone now so we need to let him be in peace.I don't know what your talking about what Peggy's trying to do to scam to come up with the money she is doing everything she can do in the right way to pay for his funeral this is pathetic Michael and Peggy wasn't together when he passed away but yes he did stop by her house Saturday morning he did not go in her house he knocked on the door and went back to get on the four wheeler and all was said was how are you doing and Peggy said I'm doing ok and then Michael said well I just figured I'd stop by and say hello then he left that was the last time Peggy had seen or talked to Michael..Peggy is not taking nothing off of the government the only income she gets is ktap on the little baby she has custody of she don't get child support from tristians father I don't care what people say about this because people who knows her knows that Michael stepped up to the plate to be a father to her kids any man can make a baby but it takes a man to be a dad and that he did Peggy is not trying to get all the attention all she is doing is what she's suppose to be doing she is his wife so she is responsible for everything so my advice to you is to let this go because the more you stir shit it's gonna stink ok now mind your own business let Michaels soul rest in peace and let Peggy continue on with her life she's had a very hard time this past several years and this talking like this don't help at all if you have a problem with Peggy take it to her don't be a pussy and post it on topix
Seriously, your ignorance is bliss.
BetYouDontKnowMe

Pineville, KY

#42 Sep 4, 2013
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
wasn't Lisa cox old enough to be his mom ???
so wondering, I'm wonderig why does does it matter how old anyone is? Oh wait. It don't.
drugfree

United States

#43 Sep 5, 2013
creekers so dumb and closed minded they will talk about a dead drugy all day long but how dare someone say something about there spose picking up hookers or sleeping around or if you got something they want and they cant get it for a little of nothing they run your name thru the dirt lie whatever they got to do to make you suffer drugs are ppl number one sape goat but if you got lots of money its ok in there eyes it dont matter how good you are to those ppl they always find some reason to put you down so they dont feel like what they are a bunch of users instead of running your alls mounth about someone dead and gone and hate durg users so much why not try to turn someone on drugs life around if they care so much about the well being of others but they think its not there place to do anything like that but think its there place to tell the facts about someone and talk about how much that ppl worry them sicken that ppl dont care about the damage there words do
Wondering

London, KY

#44 Sep 5, 2013
Did Michael have any children? And who is Bob?
Wondering

London, KY

#45 Sep 5, 2013
the michal gambrel that i know of has a little girl was tha him? Also who is Bob that lives up moores creek?
love

Middlesboro, KY

#46 Sep 5, 2013
I see no love and respect. For this man .
yes

Harold, KY

#47 Sep 5, 2013
Wondering wrote:
Did Michael have any children? And who is Bob?
Micheal has a son. Who he has nothing to do with!! I don't know the last time he spoke with his son. It's a shame!!!
drug hater

Scottsburg, IN

#49 Sep 5, 2013
Bob smith said he would kill mikie when he seen him out. Shitty poliece work if you ask me. The four wheeler is destroyed. Mikie has his head bashed in and no blood at the scene. The wounds dont match the wreck. And im pretty sure if you wreck and get thrown off the front of a fourwheeler your not gonna be laying behind it with your hands behind your back..... This was a murder. The devils killing this world through drugs. Such a shame that drug dealers can pay cops off and have nothing done.
sad no real cops

United States

#50 Sep 6, 2013
drug hater wrote:
Bob smith said he would kill mikie when he seen him out. Shitty poliece work if you ask me. The four wheeler is destroyed. Mikie has his head bashed in and no blood at the scene. The wounds dont match the wreck. And im pretty sure if you wreck and get thrown off the front of a fourwheeler your not gonna be laying behind it with your hands behind your back..... This was a murder. The devils killing this world through drugs. Such a shame that drug dealers can pay cops off and have nothing done.
I know that we have the worst police in the state. I'm sure that if there was no blood he bled somewhere. Our police don't even do their jobs. Sad , not alot we can do.
Haha

Manchester, KY

#54 Sep 6, 2013
Yea she is and her daughter
Haha

Manchester, KY

#55 Sep 6, 2013
Hear me now . Haha we know where that slang comes from..juss how much money did she scam huh?? Peggy and Ashley paid for everything other than $25 how much did u pay Lisa? Huh u bought him the drugs hell u even tied him arm so he could shoot it at times but yet u get on here saying u dont do drugs omg yea ok and hunny I have never been on welfare u might need to recheck on that one ..looks like u knw a lot about it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min another viewer 148,954
Barbourville City Teachers 22 min Concerned 1
KCHS principal 43 min Explain 26
Three liquor stores in bville 1 hr Quantummist 8
tara 2 hr sara 11
Msc topic disappeared wonder why lol??? 3 hr Yea 8
Dog Missing from Cumberland Avenue 3 hr Help please 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages