Share your most embarrassing romantic...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
heard that

London, KY

#21 Jul 18, 2011
Nimbletwig wrote:
<quoted text>
If someone claims they have a magic leprechaun living in their basement, before any rational people will believe them, somebody had better be coming up with the damn leprechaun.
That is the nature of a rational mind.
you are too funny!

your previous post about pologamy now how many people do you know that would actually waste their time getting married twice? This is good ole Ky why get married the first time,you know have a live in and a lover to.

“Respect for Tradition ”

Since: Dec 10

Cannon, KY

#22 Jul 18, 2011
fof wrote:
<quoted text>God is Love
How do you know?

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#23 Jul 18, 2011
I thought if you had brothers and sisters in the same family that polygamy already existed in good ol Ky. So do you need more? You only got one wee wee, so why do you need more than one coochie?
fof

Mount Vernon, KY

#24 Jul 19, 2011
Nimbletwig wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know?
I rather be loved as hated...I rather love as to hate....I rather drink as to be thirsty...I rather know happiness as to be broken in heart, I rather have hope in these things as not.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#25 Jul 20, 2011
Once I said "yaont to"? She said no, so I got her drunk and we did anyway.

“myname is myname”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#26 Jul 20, 2011
Osama Goldstien wrote:
I thought if you had brothers and sisters in the same family that polygamy already existed in good ol Ky. So do you need more? You only got one wee wee, so why do you need more than one coochie?
lol...I totally agree. But some are greedy and enough is never enough.

“Counter Intelligence”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#27 Jul 20, 2011
Could someone tell me what this word "rejection" means?

“myname is myname”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#28 Jul 20, 2011
The Machine wrote:
Could someone tell me what this word "rejection" means?
I take it youre saying youve never been rejected?

“Counter Intelligence”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#29 Jul 20, 2011
0myname0 wrote:
<quoted text> I take it youre saying youve never been rejected?
Correct

“All around goth mommy”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#30 Jul 20, 2011
I was ALWAYS put down and rejected when I was younger. Boys didn't want me. Everybody thought I was weird. I wasn't a whore, the first guy that did go out with just used me and then told everybody. I was glad to be out of school, I didn't miss it at all. All my friends that were guys said I was like their sister...cause I liked metal and horror movies. When I got older, I DID get attention....I still have self esteem problems because of all the rejections in school. My husband says I'm beautiful, but I don't see it. People need to realize that what they do to others can really mess them up, and maybe for a LONG time.
Alexandra Perry Leonard

Los Angeles, CA

#31 Nov 18, 2013
I'm now 32 and happily married to the love of my life, but I remember this horribly embarrassing rejection that happened at the end of 8th grade! Alright, so there was this really sweet, very kind and intelligent guy that half the school had a crush on. He was tall, athletic, and was absolutely hilarious. We hung out a lot, and he always hugged me/complimented me/looked at me. He even held my hand, and his friends/brother acted weird around me...anyway, Ww walked to his house that was about five blocks away almost everyday before my mom picked me up. Well, I had the biggest crush on him for the entire year, and I was just waiting for him to ask me out. He never did, so on the last day of 8th grade, I was literally running to try to find him because I knew I wouldn't see him the entire summer. By the time I found him, I was covered in sweat and my hair was completely messed up. It was so obvious that I was trying to find him, haha. Now, if my appearance wasn't embarrassing ENOUGH, I almost tripped while walking across the street to get to him. I said, "Hey, I need to tell you something. I kinda...I kinda like you." He replied, "Oh, I know." and he just completely blew it off and didn't say if he had feelings for me or not. We talked and walked to his house and he was being really awkward...then, he dropped this bombshell: "I'm actually moving, Alex. I won't be at this school next year. I'm going to New York." I was just so heartbroken! We were stopped by a couple of his friends along the way to his house and they kept him for a while and I just sat there awkwardly, wondering what I was supposed to do...he still hadn't told me if he liked me back. I just waited for them to leave, and we continued walking to his house. My mom kept driving around the corner and it was visible that she was watching us and it was SO embarrassing. I also kept tripping up on my words, and being really nervous...I kept asking him what street was coming up, I have no idea why...ugh I cringe thinking about it. Well, we FINALLY made it to his house, and he gave me a nice long hug before saying good bye. As he was walking away, I said, "I guess I'll miss you.." and he said, "I'll miss you too, Alex." and smiled at me. When I was walking away, I realized he hadn't told me if he liked me or not, so I yelled, "Hey, do you like me?" and he turned and said, "I'm really sorry...I care about you but I don't like you like that..." then he waved, and that was the last time I ever saw him. Sad story, very embarrassing to this day. He was the first guy I ever loved. What do you guys think? Haha, thanks xxx

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
there's a secret going on in knox county shhhh 6 min Candid Camera 9
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min Cczar 174,916
Trouble women 21 min omg 6
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 22 min Princess Hey 4,220
Lets Play Follow The Word! (Jun '10) 24 min Princess Hey 1,346
hi I'm new in town I need info please 41 min Why 4
omg ! tractor supply is great (Sep '17) 41 min wheeloffortune 199
Funeral Home Drama - SMH 2 hr dont remember it 8
Michael Sowders Murdered 6 hr FYI 50
Who is Brandon Bledsoe?? 21 hr 25ToLife 3
Michael Sowders 22 hr Crazyy66 13

Barbourville Jobs

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages