What kind of man would you like to have to represent you?

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

Politician

Corbin, KY

#1 Dec 28, 2013
Someone down to earth? Conservative? Fair ? A working man? Someone who holds community meetings ? A grassroots candidate ? A candidate who is truly for the people? One who stands for fiscal responsibility ? One who will never do expensive tv ads, but will always talk directly to the people. Would you vote for a common man like this, or do you prefer the same old crooks that continue to be elected?

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#2 Dec 28, 2013
Politician wrote:
Someone down to earth? Conservative? Fair ? A working man? Someone who holds community meetings ? A grassroots candidate ? A candidate who is truly for the people? One who stands for fiscal responsibility ? One who will never do expensive tv ads, but will always talk directly to the people. Would you vote for a common man like this, or do you prefer the same old crooks that continue to be elected?
I would like to see honest people voted into office that will put the people of our county, state and country first.
voter

Barbourville, KY

#3 Dec 28, 2013
conservatives are the problem , somebody with a vision for the future not a longing for the good ole days. A start would be alcohol sales to keep some cash in the county. Any one who promises to spearhead the effort to wet the county will win

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min ChromiuMan 131,430
Ask your candidate to join us this time it is a... 10 min Kim 3
Darren k west coincides defeat. With Bahamas ... 40 min Be proud 11
We need Mike Warren 56 min Mikes W 25
who will you vote for as jailer 1 hr Mikes the man 56
Journey Through Hell (Oct '10) 1 hr Well 40
Proud of heather carnes 3 hr BFF 1
Has Rabbit and Jm fell out ? 8 hr wondering 4
who got arrested at bville walmart? Tue Ky Resident 4
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville Jobs

Barbourville People Search