How to get J.M.HALL out of OFFICE ?

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Voter

Keavy, KY

#1 May 12, 2014
Please reply with some good ideas to get J.M.HALL out of office !! There has to be ways to convince people of how bad and dirty he is !! Bring on the suggestions !!!
LOL

Hudson, OH

#2 May 12, 2014
Expose him publicly about his affairs! Let's name the few we know about!!!
please

Hudson, OH

#3 May 12, 2014
Brooke Patterson!
Lock up

Mount Vernon, KY

#4 May 13, 2014
Vote him out
Voter

Keavy, KY

#5 May 13, 2014
Lock up wrote:
Vote him out
Don't forget about his puppets he has running Collins Hammons and lake when you vote they are there to do as told after nov if they get in office
john

Somerset, KY

#6 May 13, 2014
how about him adding more tax to the tax payers having them pay for the hospital then getting more loans and more loans adding more tax for people to pay he was about to add another one but he knew better to add it when voting is just around the corner!
john

Somerset, KY

#7 May 13, 2014
and how about him not doing anything about all the burned out dangerous houses that's still standing in the county!!
Knox Co Voter

Georgetown, KY

#8 May 14, 2014
Put Darrel Bargo in to fix things up!
Voter yes to get rid o JM

Keavy, KY

#9 May 14, 2014
Knox Co Voter wrote:
Put Darrel Bargo in to fix things up!
Damn I'm hearing that TROY HAMPTON , CARNELL SPRINKLES AND MIKE COREY WANTS HIM OUT OF OFFICE !!! So they need to spend whatever it takes to get rid of the Albino looking Bastard ! Listen if we don't bust them up they are going to take over the whole county !! They are the BARBOURVILLE MAFIA and they run the Courthouse, hospital, city hall,knox co. board, msc, kceoc and other entities in Knox County ! VOTE FOR DARREL BARGO TO SAVE THIS COUNTY FROM THE MAFIA !!
Good read

London, KY

#10 May 17, 2014
We are desperate people. Paying for the hospital again. Numerous drug stores, water park that seems like the poor cannot afford to enjoy.
We need an entertainment facility for children with games, pizza, movie room. That would be an example of entertainment for the children. We also need something that our teens would enjoy.
I am for Dennis Gibson all the way. I think the budget is in the crapper though not much left for the kids.
john

London, KY

#11 May 17, 2014
i agree good read I live here moved here a few years ago I think I'm gonna die of boredom! nothing exciteing here!
uh huh

Keavy, KY

#12 May 17, 2014
Good read wrote:
We are desperate people. Paying for the hospital again. Numerous drug stores, water park that seems like the poor cannot afford to enjoy.
We need an entertainment facility for children with games, pizza, movie room. That would be an example of entertainment for the children. We also need something that our teens would enjoy.
I am for Dennis Gibson all the way. I think the budget is in the crapper though not much left for the kids.
if parents cant come up with a dollar once a week to send a kid to the water park, they have no business with kids. If they learn as kids that its better if you have some money maybe, just maybe they will turn away from the free stuff line and become productive members of society. And whoever is the next judge needs to get off their butts and hustle up some jobs for the county there will never be anything for people to do here if therer are not enough customers with money to spend to keep it open. Quit buffing a chair with your ass judge an do something besides spend OUR money
Good read

London, KY

#13 May 18, 2014
uh huh wrote:
<quoted text>if parents cant come up with a dollar once a week to send a kid to the water park, they have no business with kids. If they learn as kids that its better if you have some money maybe, just maybe they will turn away from the free stuff line and become productive members of society. And whoever is the next judge needs to get off their butts and hustle up some jobs for the county there will never be anything for people to do here if therer are not enough customers with money to spend to keep it open. Quit buffing a chair with your ass judge an do something besides spend OUR money
How can you become a productive citizen when there is no production line running in this county. How much money would you say a family spends in gas to get their children to the water park and then have to pay a high price at the entrance. Tell me one other place besides the run down parks that people can take their little ones to enjoy in this town. No let's keep up the pawn shops, hospitals, drug stores and pay taxes to Corbin. Time for a change a big one. Vote for change Dennis Gibson.
joe

Somerset, KY

#14 May 18, 2014
I agree our parks are even in bad shape vote dennis Gibson I have read his website looks like the change we need bringing in more jobs and build this place up!
fed up

Mount Vernon, KY

#15 May 18, 2014
they only way to get jm out of there is if the people of this county will come to there senses and vote for mike warren.....I have knew mike now for about 2 years now......well he is on good guy and what ever he says you can take it to the bank he was the one that give the kj people the money to turn on the power into the building to clean it up and to get there voteing in progress sure not jm hall him or rabbit cox want do a damn thing for those people up there because everybody up there is demo and they know that and they vote against them and that's why they do not help the people up there that is bs....
Yes man

Keavy, KY

#16 May 18, 2014
fed up wrote:
they only way to get jm out of there is if the people of this county will come to there senses and vote for mike warren.....I have knew mike now for about 2 years now......well he is on good guy and what ever he says you can take it to the bank he was the one that give the kj people the money to turn on the power into the building to clean it up and to get there voteing in progress sure not jm hall him or rabbit cox want do a damn thing for those people up there because everybody up there is demo and they know that and they vote against them and that's why they do not help the people up there that is bs....
mike is only running because jm had him to and to try to Beatty son in the primary
gomer

Keavy, KY

#17 May 18, 2014
fed up wrote:
run for the right reason
uh huh

Keavy, KY

#18 May 18, 2014
Good read wrote:
<quoted text> How can you become a productive citizen when there is no production line running in this county. How much money would you say a family spends in gas to get their children to the water park and then have to pay a high price at the entrance. Tell me one other place besides the run down parks that people can take their little ones to enjoy in this town. No let's keep up the pawn shops, hospitals, drug stores and pay taxes to Corbin. Time for a change a big one. Vote for change Dennis Gibson.
we dont pay taxes to corbin, our parks are not ran down and you left out tattoo parlors, and if you read my comment before replying .. its main point is there are no jobs and its the judge exe. who should be bringing them here, and if you are talking about single mothers with 5 kids by 5 fathers the government teat will feed, house and clothe them .. entertainment should be free too? you people are screwed up and will remain screwed up because thats what you deserve by your inaction and refusal to get up and vote . You all are to FN sorry to help yourselves so go breed another generation of pill heads and stamp drawing welfare hoes.
Good read

London, KY

#19 May 19, 2014
I agree we do need jobs and yes, people should not have kid's for the intention of drawing a check.
I've raised my children. Never received food stamps and my immediate family are not pill heads but we do have family members that do have problems with drugs. I personally think that it is not the children's fault that have been brought into this world by parents you so badly mentioned in the post. Children are the future of our County whether they come from the wealthiest or the poorest families and deserve a happy, memorable life just like everyone else. I never once said anything about letting them have a free ride through life either, we live in an area that has one of the lowest poverty levels in the U.S., make is affordable for the poorest so all can enjoy. You have a nice day!
uh huh

Keavy, KY

#20 May 19, 2014
yea, dont blame the kids. Especially the 15 yearold girls who drop their shorts for every boy with enough money to buy them a pepsi or the 16 yearold boys who steal your 200 $ weedeater and sells it for 10$ to buy pepsis. Dont blame the meth heads because they bought meth instead of pepsi .Where is the accountability? The 22 yearold single mother of 4 who after drinking pepsi with every boy in the county for 7 years and no man wants ?. I suggest you boys go to pepsi and try to get a job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris N Daisy Hubbard 17 min brad 8
ina woolum (Dec '08) 1 hr Tired 29
Rodney Bullock 4 hr ben 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Searching for him 166,390
Daniel Boone Owned Slaves, shut down the DBF! 5 hr wiseman 16
All will bow!!! 5 hr Chris_Jarvis 9
Brian osborne,ray davis 6 hr Shara 21
Judge ex removing daniel boone statue ! 8 hr Crusade for Justice 32
Bad wreck on 25e in front of creek market!! Sat Well 7

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages