The nasty hamburger hut
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
beenthere

Georgetown, KY

#1 Nov 6, 2008
Why does the city let that place stay open?

“Do stairs go up or down?”

Since: Oct 08

Lexington, KY/Savannah, GA

#2 Nov 6, 2008
Because they have great food and great service!

“Titans Rule!!!!!!”

Since: Oct 08

Barbourville

#3 Nov 6, 2008
beenthere wrote:
Why does the city let that place stay open?
Oh my god, the hamburger hut is awesome.
Barbourville Resident

United States

#4 Nov 6, 2008
hmm I don't know , I never eat there..
wonder

Hazard, KY

#5 Nov 6, 2008
yes they do have good food,,i remember oaisa's on the old road boy they had they best hambuger around...mmmmmmmmmm wish i had 1 now.. they were soooooo good..
wondering

Georgetown, KY

#6 Nov 6, 2008
ewwwww that place should be called "slut hut easy pick up" lol
wonder

Hazard, KY

#7 Nov 6, 2008
woundering, sounds as if someone hit on ur man. or maybe her man got picked up, sounds a little angry...take a chill pill and enjoy their great food. the city cops love it. i see more than 1 sitting there almost every day..
wondering

Georgetown, KY

#8 Nov 6, 2008
lol Well wondering is a man and is not gay and yes I also see Police Officers (as you called cops lol ) sitting there every day.
you are right about the getting hit on there I'd been hit on there many times I stopped eating there when I found the roach in my food.(sorry)
Bill

London, KY

#9 Nov 6, 2008
I know some of the gals that work there. And they're the type a people that wouldn't serve you food that they wouldn't eat themselves. They'd throw it out first.

You've changed you name once already. You're attempting to stir poo.
ouchhhhh

United States

#10 Nov 6, 2008
if u found a roach in your food,did u call the health dept,i bet NOT!!!!!!
whats it to ya

United States

#11 Nov 7, 2008
The hut is the best burger place in Barbourville, the place is very clean and the chics that work there are all great peeps as well, don't make up a bunch of BS just to get something started, eat up and shut up........
philp

Manchester, KY

#12 Nov 7, 2008
great food
loveit

London, KY

#13 Nov 7, 2008
Well for one thing its not a slut hut the ladies that work there are to old to be sluts they are really nice and I eat there alot to. The city cops and state troopers do not eat there because its a pick up place they eat there because they like good food. Cops gotta eat to! They eat and talk among theirselves about their day and mind they own buisness. Unless you are dirty you wouldn't be worried about them. Obviodusly their not nasty or their customers wouldn't be in there on a daily basis like the cute guy that drives the tan truck with a white sign on the door he eats there everyday. I think his name is Craig Valentine
connie

London, KY

#14 Nov 7, 2008
great food and that should be all tha matters rest of it is none of your business get a life
dont get on here and talk about it ,show your face are you scared or are you too busy eating from hamburger hut......LMAO
FLOWER

Dahlonega, GA

#15 Nov 7, 2008
i eat there to the food is good i think i eat there all the time you just dont no what your talking about when you said you found a roach in your food i been going there for the past 9year
whatever

London, KY

#16 Nov 7, 2008
Well the food is good when you can get it especially if you drive up and order i've went there and ordered three hot dogs and waited a hour for them when i asked the woman she said well they only had the one cook well hire another so i wait and thirty more minutes passed so i just said forget it and left.and thats not he only time i've been done that way i went a ordered a hamburger and fries for my husband and son and a salad for me waited a hour so i'll not stop there no more .if they only got one cook thy should hire another if one can't handle it all .if they did they might get more business
whatever2

Hopkinsville, KY

#17 Nov 7, 2008
I think the food there is very good. Everytime I've ordered there I've had good service and hot food brought out. Nothing is wrong with the food and they make it fresh after the order comes in, so I don't know how a roach had time to crawl on your burger and place itself right between the buns. Maybe u think it should be called "slut hut" because they won't sleep with you. Someone must have turned you down and that is why you are talking bad about that place. Give it up cause everyone else likes the food and the people who work there, you need to get over it!
ticked

United States

#18 Nov 7, 2008
Its a great place to eat, I think they got the highest clean grade in b'ville resterants, but the owner should watch who she hires. I know there was a carhop that worked there and with a rep like that i dont even want her handling the bag my food is in. and the food is good in price as well and yes it was called the slut in the 70's and 8's but they still had good food and the Oasis was the best hang out in town. and the oasis burger was tops. those were the days
abc

Hazard, KY

#19 Nov 7, 2008
they have great food it is always hot and good and the prices r good too. yes it was called the slut hut in the 70's&80's, i thought it was called that because alot of wives would catch their husbands and boyfriends there with other people,, i've seen fights there and 1woman brought her husbands clothes there and dumped them out while he was with another woman. and when i caught my husband there with a woman i chased them all around the building and my mark is still on the pole where i scraped it...yes alot of memories..and great food..
Tully

Somerset, KY

#20 Nov 7, 2008
The HAMBURGER HUT Is an ICON Of The Town Of
BARBOURVILLE,KENTOCKY To The One That Don,t Like
The Food Don't Eat There Anymore.That Place Was
Here Before You Where Even Born They Make Good
Food The People Are Nice That's All You Can Ask
For Ishould Know I've Been Eatimg There Since The
70s Go watch A Movie At Knox Drive In Cruise
Oaisa's They Real Good Food Then To The HUT.
So Go To McDonald's That Is More Your Style

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is jailer candidate coming off Ballot ? 3 min Just a few more days 6
Will Bob Fredrick win or lose ? 15 min Good guy 17
gloria golden (Nov '11) 24 min Who cares 4
Word game (Dec '10) 26 min Princess Hey 48
Funeral Home Drama - SMH 27 min Who cares 3
Lets Play Follow The Word! (Jun '10) 27 min Princess Hey 1,332
Michael Sowders Murdered 28 min Who cares 11
Paynes Branch Rd Brats 2 hr Right Thing To Do 14
Sheriff race 9 hr Hmm... 23
What's happening in girdler? Fri Pitiful 18