First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Alonzo Smith

Barbourville, KY

#1 Oct 3, 2008
Of all people in the world, none are so annoying, childish, and retarded as this f*ck. The only reason he's with his current girl, is the fact he can't find a guy worth being with. As to the fact of him getting by one his looks, a shaved monkey a$$ has gotten farther than he ever will. It is a known fact he has a habit of grabbing guys in places where one day he will get his a$$ beat.

A few weeks ago he invited a guy from Richmond to "hang out", little obnounced to his girlfriend, he offered to suck the guy off, but Christina was coming over. She found this out and went back to him. So my point is you went in the closet for a sweater, time to come out.
lol

Barbourville, KY

#2 Oct 3, 2008
tats funny every one nos hes gay so y talk about him on here and myself dont like him but still its childish
definately

Corbin, KY

#5 Jun 17, 2009
he is so gay but still fun to hang out with always keep you laughing
Just wondering

Chesterfield, MO

#6 Dec 8, 2010
I know steven really good how do u know hes gay ive never seen him with anything but girls
whynow

Barbourville, KY

#7 Dec 10, 2010
most of evey one went to school with him and yes he makes every one laughs and if he is gay so what its what in the heart that counts and plus he is sweet and nice guy,he would try to help any one that he can and lend an helping hand if ur down in the dumbs if u just lost a best friend even if you didnt have any one and he would be any ones friend no matter what why judge some one by what they prefer in there love life beside its no ones business and ( just wondering )ur right i never seen him hang out with no one other then girls if u was in a bad mood u couldnt stay that way long around him hes a good person either way no matter gay or not beside this is usa freedom of rights rather of gender suppose to be treated equal work cant be treated differently neither can gay or raceism. we all bleed red!!!!!!!!!
Just wondering

Chesterfield, MO

#8 Dec 10, 2010
i meant date girls heard he has a kid now too
whynow

Barbourville, KY

#9 Dec 11, 2010
he does in tn i think
crazy about the guy

Corbin, KY

#10 Dec 11, 2010
he has twins
Britt

Chesterfield, MO

#12 Mar 7, 2011
The stephen i know that this sounds like & that is gay has a leg missing it dont matter if hes gay or not i dont think he knows if he likes boys girls both or what he says hell no if u ask if hes into guys so idk if this is the same one or not
Danielle Farmer

London, KY

#13 Mar 8, 2011
I have went to school with Steven and he is a great guy! I still see him out and try to talk with him everytime I see him. He is very comical and will keep you smiling and laughing. If he is or isn't I dont believe you stupid f*ks have any say so. Its 2011 not 1940's so get in the real world! There are many people that is open with there sexuality these days. I have many gay and bi friends but they r some of the kindest, caring friends I could ask for. So grow up and keep your childish and sexist comments to yourself.
haha

Madisonville, KY

#14 Mar 9, 2011
Danielle Farmer wrote:
I have went to school with Steven and he is a great guy! I still see him out and try to talk with him everytime I see him. He is very comical and will keep you smiling and laughing. If he is or isn't I dont believe you stupid f*ks have any say so. Its 2011 not 1940's so get in the real world! There are many people that is open with there sexuality these days. I have many gay and bi friends but they r some of the kindest, caring friends I could ask for. So grow up and keep your childish and sexist comments to yourself.
yeah i know him to he dated my cousin he's a nice boy and i agree with you these people do need to grow up if they want to talk about someone why dont they start talking about there self then they'd have something to talk about all day
go go juice

Madisonville, KY

#15 Mar 10, 2011
ha ha ha
lmbo

Middlesboro, KY

#16 Mar 12, 2011
the one who started this is gay if anyone is,seen alonzo in walmart with a guy not long ago all hugged up together,steven is gay to but who cares whos gay and who isnt were all human!!! ive known steven my whole life i know him better then anyone yea he has a kid (not twins) i just talked to his mom the other day at mcdonalds where her and his sister both work edd wombles n flat lick is stevens dad,known the people my whole life..always liked em
Well

Chesterfield, MO

#17 Mar 28, 2011
I have never seen steven with a kid and ive known him for 7 years i see him alot i think hes bi he says no but thats just how he acts
LMBO

Chesterfield, MO

#18 Jul 2, 2011
Apparently u dont know him he has a kid & old lady so how u know hes gay i know him & her so hes not gay and he will tell u he likes women only so damn drop it already hes straight
steven coleman

London, KY

#20 Oct 15, 2011
YOU PPL MAKE ME SICK KEEP RUNNING THOES COCKS JAWS . LOL : } MADD CAUSE IM GETTING SKIN LOL IVE BEEN WITH 10 WOMAN AN NOW IVE GOT ME A NICE LITTLE FAMILY NO DRUGS NO NOTHING GOING TO SCHOOL AN STILL ME
MyOwnEyes

United States

#21 Mar 14, 2012
This is the sorriest excuse for a man,dad or whatever you want to call him me & my friends where there & he went off on his girlfriend hitting her & spitting in her face while she was holding their daughter who was screaming she came from whatever state she's from he talked so bad about her before she got there its not funny how he screwed some girl behind her back the boy is a mommas boy bad & talks to his mom like sh## he does drugs why do you think he hit her like that he was high he don't work don't go to damn school Ive done my fair share of wrongdoings in the past but I'm a good guy I don't beat women
Steven

Murray, KY

#23 Oct 1, 2012
Close your eyes
ALM

Morristown, TN

#24 Mar 4, 2013
You are the biggest piece of shit around. Keep getting with all these girls & treating them like crap. You need to quit gay bashing when you yourself was gay all through high school. Why are you ashamed to admit you had dick & you like it.
just me

Duluth, GA

#25 Mar 5, 2013
Ant alonzo got red hair and is realy skinnie? And as for steven I know him I went to school with him one day he hit on my lil brother and I took his leg and hit him with it I know he is a mo I may be a girl but he is the one that is a pus$y

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 12 min Alfred Hohagen Fe... 16,167
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 20 min see it plainly 4,537
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 46 min colt 45 131,003
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 47 min Princess412 81,633
Barbourville high school salaries WOW 56 min True Anon 7
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Le Jimbo 153,111
joann gregory 1 hr Somebody she stol... 6
Republicans have tunnel vision!! 19 hr Limbertwig 70
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search