Young girls at the water park with skimpy bikinis on

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
lickalottapuss

Winchester, KY

#1 Jul 22, 2011
I saw so much camel toe and see thru nips and cracks. Why do parents let their 10 year old and up girls go out in public showing all their woman parts off like that?
cause

Barbourville, KY

#2 Jul 22, 2011
a ten year old prepubescent child doesn't have any "women parts",unless you have some kind of perverted fixation that you cannot control... if going by your user name that you call yourself and the disturbingly suggestive descriptions of the kids privates is of any indication of how you perceive little girls,..well you've got the problem .I personally do not get offended or shamefully "turned on" when i see a ten,twelve,fifteen or even sixteen year old child or older,since they still look like babies to me,and cannot arouse me or any other rational man.
i have seen this too

Winchester, KY

#3 Jul 22, 2011
When they have titties and butt cheeks hanging out, then they have woman parts. These kids wear skimpier bikinis than many woman do. It is a shame. Most of these kids will have sex before they are 15. Sad but try.
been there

Addison, IL

#4 Jul 22, 2011
I have been at that place. I was walking behind this one woman on the ramp, watching her butt jiggle. The small bikini was all up her crack. I was mesmerized and was like DAYUM! Then, as I got off the bridge, she turns around and I saw that she was about 13. I was ashamed of myself. Some of these kids are built just like a grown woman. It is really hard to tell the age of people these days. Some 12 year old look 18. Some 18 year ads look 30. Some 30 year olds look 18. Oh well.
you may like it

Barbourville, KY

#5 Jul 22, 2011
Why dont you go over this weekend and hit on some young girls like that and see what happens you will quickly get some where different to sleep and breakfast in the morning if you call it that and following breakfast get to talk with someone in a black robe and explain the great time you had with 13 yr old girls HAVE FUN
mike

Barbourville, KY

#6 Jul 22, 2011
parents should buy desent cloths for young girls. The fact is they are alot of sick people who dont care how young they are. As we see on tv almost daily of kids being sexually assulted. Best not to draw to much attention by wearing skimpy cloths. And no it shouldnt be that way but it is.
truth

Barbourville, KY

#7 Jul 22, 2011
This post should be called confessions of pedifiles
no one

Middlesboro, KY

#8 Jul 22, 2011
lickalottapuss wrote:
I saw so much camel toe and see thru nips and cracks. Why do parents let their 10 year old and up girls go out in public showing all their woman parts off like that?
Society's moral standards - and the way parents care ( or should I say DON'T CARE ) for their children have just gone down the toilet in the last 10 years.

Just remember one thing: 15 will get you 25 ( or more ); or maybe an irate Daddy with a shotgun and a straight razor on a souvenir hunt......... Not everybody dials 911..........

And get your mind out of the gutter for your own sake..........
no one

Middlesboro, KY

#9 Jul 22, 2011
truth wrote:
This post should be called confessions of pedifiles
" Pedophiles " - and you are absolutely correct in your statement except for a spelling error.........
gettin it started

London, KY

#10 Jul 22, 2011
lickalottapuss wrote:
I saw so much camel toe and see thru nips and cracks. Why do parents let their 10 year old and up girls go out in public showing all their woman parts off like that?
I think they sould trace your ip address any one that looks at 10 year old girls in that way is a pedophile and needs locked up lets report this guy its really easy for them to trace his ip address you are a sicko dude .
Ide hit it

Barbourville, KY

#11 Jul 23, 2011
16 and up
shedevil

Kittanning, PA

#12 Jul 23, 2011
you may like it wrote:
Why dont you go over this weekend and hit on some young girls like that and see what happens you will quickly get some where different to sleep and breakfast in the morning if you call it that and following breakfast get to talk with someone in a black robe and explain the great time you had with 13 yr old girls HAVE FUN
parents don't care no more then they wonder why these teenagers are coming up pregnant at a earlier age.Its a shame they had a 11yr old pregnant a gr hampton.All you hear is sex and see on tv they even make the commericals now about sex.all the music kids listen to now is just sexaul lyrics.
mike

Barbourville, KY

#13 Jul 23, 2011
parents need to be mindful of what their kids wear and do. We live in dangerous time. this country is over run with evil people looking for children to rape and murder. You must keep constit watch on them.
Its everyday in the news some child get kidnapped. like that 8yr old boy in new york. mother let her guard down one time he got murdered. Dont let it happen to yours.
JASKFJKSADJFAJKS JF

London, KY

#14 Jul 24, 2011
WALMART ONLY GOT A SMALL SELECTION
local

London, KY

#15 Jul 24, 2011
gettin it started wrote:
<quoted text>I think they sould trace your ip address any one that looks at 10 year old girls in that way is a pedophile and needs locked up lets report this guy its really easy for them to trace his ip address you are a sicko dude .
are all of you stuck on stupid? just because someone points it out about little girls running around half naked does not make them a pedophile...as someone was was molested by a pedophile for several years, i can say that my parents kept us clothed and all 'woman parts' completely covered yet it still happened. but i can also say that the less clothing a kid has on, the more likely a pedophile will be to try to molest a child.

i think the original post was simply to say that a parent should do their job and be a parent, which means, cover up the breasts, but cheeks, and pull that fabric out of the vagina so the kid wont have a camel toe. as someone pointed out, don't make it easier for a pedophile to get turned on by a child!! there are a LOT of pedophiles within the tri-county area and most have no scruples...cover your childs body parts that are SUPPOSED to be kept private.

hint! keeping them private is why people call them 'privates'!!!
local

London, KY

#16 Jul 24, 2011
and, btw, same goes for little boys because they get molested too.

Since: Dec 10

Russell Springs, KY

#18 Jul 24, 2011
lickalottapuss wrote:
I saw so much camel toe and see thru nips and cracks. Why do parents let their 10 year old and up girls go out in public showing all their woman parts off like that?
These days it's hard to tell child from parent, and parent from child. The parents are as much like children as the children.

Since: Dec 10

Russell Springs, KY

#19 Jul 24, 2011
cause wrote:
a ten year old prepubescent child doesn't have any "women parts",unless you have some kind of perverted fixation that you cannot control... if going by your user name that you call yourself and the disturbingly suggestive descriptions of the kids privates is of any indication of how you perceive little girls,..well you've got the problem .I personally do not get offended or shamefully "turned on" when i see a ten,twelve,fifteen or even sixteen year old child or older,since they still look like babies to me,and cannot arouse me or any other rational man.
...True...
HORNY

Chicago, IL

#20 Jul 25, 2011
Man! I was there one day and seen so much skin! Butt cheeks hanging out. Fabric all up there cracks so everything is exposed. These little girls show so much! Young teens and there asses! I like walking up the stairs behind them and staring at the cute asses. They have just enough jiggle in them. I seen there pussy lips poking thru the side of the bikini bottoms. I was there with my camera and took so many good pictures! I hope the parents keep sending them in small bikinis. Sometimes the tops come a little loose and the titties pop out. Mmmmmmmm. I ride in the river behind them and look at the perfect little mounds poking out the back and front. So tasty looking. These girls are asking to be looked at as sex objects. Why else would they wear next to nothing? They want us guys to look at those buutiful bodies. They want us to see the camel toes and hard nipples. I can't wait to go back again. More pictures for my collection. Yummy

Since: Dec 10

Russell Springs, KY

#21 Jul 25, 2011
HORNY wrote:
Man! I was there one day and seen so much skin! Butt cheeks hanging out. Fabric all up there cracks so everything is exposed. These little girls show so much! Young teens and there asses! I like walking up the stairs behind them and staring at the cute asses. They have just enough jiggle in them. I seen there pussy lips poking thru the side of the bikini bottoms. I was there with my camera and took so many good pictures! I hope the parents keep sending them in small bikinis. Sometimes the tops come a little loose and the titties pop out. Mmmmmmmm. I ride in the river behind them and look at the perfect little mounds poking out the back and front. So tasty looking. These girls are asking to be looked at as sex objects. Why else would they wear next to nothing? They want us guys to look at those buutiful bodies. They want us to see the camel toes and hard nipples. I can't wait to go back again. More pictures for my collection. Yummy
..........NUT'S..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bastards 13 min McUzi 3
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 3 hr SLY WEST 3,606
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 3 hr SLY WEST 406
Looking for a girl who will POOP all OVER me! ;P (Apr '14) 3 hr assassin 16
How many kindergarten teachers at Lay? 5 hr briar 15
judy basinger (Jul '09) 5 hr roaddog 74 18
who's the best lay from the creek 6 hr tinsel 7
dinky phipps 8 hr Yep 4
Who is the best looking woman in knox co. (Feb '10) 20 hr Lisa 185
To the Garland family 21 hr jack 7
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:52 am PST

NFL 6:52AM
Tennessee Titans prepping for possible Jay Cutler deal
Bleacher Report 3:39 PM
Highlights, Recap for Chiefs vs. Steelers
Bleacher Report 4:04 PM
Highlights, Recap for Pats vs. Jets
Bleacher Report 7:36 PM
Bengals vs. Steelers Flexed to 'Sunday Night Football' in Week 17
NBC Sports12:17 AM
Broncos visit Bengals as favorites in key playoff tilt - NBC Sports