If u see him in jail
TimLowe

United States

#1 Jul 27, 2013
Tim Lowe is going to jail. I seen him in the back of a cop car on Sonny Brooke (State Police) and he had punched Monica with their baby in her arms.

If you know anyone in jail right now or at the latest when he gets out, if you will happily return the favor or just post on this thread if you know where he is when he gets out. That's if he doesn't get it in the county.

I would appreciate it and I'll do it myself if need be. My plan is to knock him so hard upside his head that instead of one eye looking toward Corbin and the other eye looking toward Pineville, both his eyes will look straight ahead.

He's a woman beater and will of course, get his beaten handed to him.
Well

United States

#2 Jul 27, 2013
TimLowe wrote:
Tim Lowe is going to jail. I seen him in the back of a cop car on Sonny Brooke (State Police) and he had punched Monica with their baby in her arms.

If you know anyone in jail right now or at the latest when he gets out, if you will happily return the favor or just post on this thread if you know where he is when he gets out. That's if he doesn't get it in the county.

I would appreciate it and I'll do it myself if need be. My plan is to knock him so hard upside his head that instead of one eye looking toward Corbin and the other eye looking toward Pineville, both his eyes will look straight ahead.

He's a woman beater and will of course, get his beaten handed to him.
Where does he live on SunnyBrook?
informer

London, KY

#3 Jul 27, 2013
https://jailtracker.com/jtclientweb/ (S(zz0z3255t3cdtr45ckggiu55))/ reports/InmatePrintView.aspx
informer

London, KY

#4 Jul 27, 2013

First Name: TIMOTHY

Last Name: LOWE

Middle Name: R

Suffix:

Alias:

Current Age: 22

Date Released:

Height: 5' 5"

Weight: 160 lbs

Hair Color: BROWN

Eye Color: BLUE

Race: White

Sex: M

Arresting Officer: R. MAYNARD

Badge: 747

Arresting Agency: KENTUCKY STATE POLICE

Arrest Date: 07/27/2013

Address: BARBOURVILLE, KY

State: KY

Zip: 40906

Inmate Classification: GENERAL

BL23856 00798 ASSAULT, 4TH DEGREE (DOMESTIC VIOLENCE) MINOR INJURY $0.00

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min North Mountain 159,555
Places for rent 37 min Ready to Move 1
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 1 hr Doug77 1,482
Trump is doing great ! 2 hr Six pack Santa 28
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 2 hr Princess Hey 3,964
Wilderness Off Road Area 3 hr Quantummist 5
Help for my ipad 3 hr my pad 22
A missing man 3 hr Family 11
Shooting in Calebs Creek 8 hr Pam 4
Heidrick Wed Quantummist 27

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance