Freakin Funny

Somerset, KY

#1 Oct 30, 2013
I would like to ask every one on topix to forgive me and look over my stupidity. I am by polar and have a lot of problems. I am starved for attention and this is the only way I can get any one to pay any to me. I got the idea from my friend gator who I met at the psychiatrist, he told me if I wanted to get any one to pay attention to me I should get on topix and repeat something stupid over and over again and people would notice me. Try and look over my friend gator to he has a lot of problems like me and he don't even own a truck. He has been saving his change for a long time and is hoping to have enough to by one in 7 or 8 years. We are sorry.

“All in due Time”

Since: Jul 10

Hell, Norway

#2 Oct 31, 2013
I believe MANY of you people on this site fall into this category.
gator

Toledo, OH

#3 Oct 31, 2013
Im not your friend mofo
Freakin Funny

Manchester, KY

#4 Oct 31, 2013
gator wrote:
Im not your friend mofo
Im sorry, I don't even know what that means.
Freakin Funny

London, KY

#5 Nov 10, 2013
Freakin Funny wrote:
I would like to ask every one on topix to forgive me and look over my stupidity. I am by polar and have a lot of problems. I am starved for attention and this is the only way I can get any one to pay any to me. I got the idea from my friend gator who I met at the psychiatrist, he told me if I wanted to get any one to pay attention to me I should get on topix and repeat something stupid over and over again and people would notice me. Try and look over my friend gator to he has a lot of problems like me and he don't even own a truck. He has been saving his change for a long time and is hoping to have enough to by one in 7 or 8 years. We are sorry.
I am so sad that Gator says he is not my friend.
gator

United States

#6 Nov 10, 2013
Maybe you and trueanal can be friends
heyyy

Barbourville, KY

#7 Nov 11, 2013
gator wrote:
Right
Freakin Funny

London, KY

#8 Nov 11, 2013
gator wrote:
That's OK, I wouldn't want to come between guys, but thanks for thinking of me. you know what they say, this is so Freakin Funny

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min Strel 149,916
DemocRATS or ISIS which is a greater threat to ... 41 min Whatacrock 64
Board of Education theft 56 min jailtime 1
Beer 1 hr Flunk out 11
Care giver 6 hr Lugnuts 8
Anyone seen Kilgore fight ? 8 hr 8 baller 74
The day I went to sign my dog "Julie" up for S.... 8 hr JulieDawg 1

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages