First Prev
of 3
Next Last
ha

Barbourville, KY

#42 Jul 6, 2013
Gasping wrote:
<quoted text>Are you serious. What an idiot. You have no way of personally knowing what his debt/income ratio is. You are what working people call "a waste of good space". I haven't been to the truck to eat. So I don't know if it is goo or not BUT I do say kudos to him. Whether it is debt motivated or just fun and earning extra money on the side, he doesn't draw welfare and any asst. I mean what does it matter to anyone? I love the food truck guy and his family. Keep up the good work. Shows your family that if you want something don't stand at the door waiting for your check to come by mail (provided by you and all of us working people), get out and earn it!! Love this idea. Love the menu mix up. Nobody wants the same ole same ole everyday!!
I've never eaten there either and have no desire too. I nor my family stand and wait on the mailbox either and you assumed that I do! You know what the old saying is about assuming! Wear that shoe well partner!
Gasping

London, KY

#43 Jul 6, 2013
ha wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never eaten there either and have no desire too. I nor my family stand and wait on the mailbox either and you assumed that I do! You know what the old saying is about assuming! Wear that shoe well partner!
lol did I say you did? I think not. Can't run with the big dogs on here stay on the porch and zip the lips.
ha

Barbourville, KY

#44 Jul 7, 2013
cityfolk wrote:
hey food truck guy keep your head high BUT DONT get on here bashing other business places and don't be on facebook talking smack it just shows you have no class and are not better then the rest. So make a statement about yourself and just compliment the other restaurants in town, I think it will draw in more customers for you. This is my tip for the day to you. God Bless You.
With the incomplete sentences its hard to tell!
Joann

Barbourville, KY

#45 Jul 10, 2013
Anyone know anything about O V Plumbing I think that's the name..Im needing some work done. I think its located Buttery Hollow. Who runs the place . Do they do work on them or just sell parts. I need there number if anyone has it. I'm new to this area and would be grateful for the information.
gator

United States

#46 Jul 10, 2013
I will have to check this out when i go make my truck payment

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 9 min Grimes Works For ... 7,071
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 21 min Cornelius Scudmister 155,331
Stealing from child's grave 24 min D Rogers 1
who knows Lecora Smith???? 37 min its me bitches 9
knox board of ed raising taxes 55 min Five cents 113
mike trent 1 hr Blonde 9
barbourville utitlities ripoff 1 hr momcani 5

Barbourville Jobs

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]