First Prev
of 3
Next Last
what

Hazard, KY

#1 May 28, 2013
Did anyone like the burger and fries of the good truck?
bystander

Barbourville, KY

#2 May 30, 2013
I didnt eat that day but i did today it was spagitti and it was okay i think it could have had more sauce instead of meat.
Hun

Somerset, KY

#3 May 30, 2013
What food truck a you all talking about and where is it located?
tracker

Barbourville, KY

#4 May 30, 2013
Some people from work said it wouldn't very good, but mabie it will improve over time. Give em a chance.
Bystander

Barbourville, KY

#5 Jun 2, 2013
The food truck is located over by the Health Dept its five dollars from 10 30 to 4 pm
Citizen

Barbourville, KY

#6 Jun 2, 2013
The guy was in the BBQ cook off I heard food was good
where

Manchester, KY

#7 Jun 2, 2013
Citizen wrote:
The guy was in the BBQ cook off I heard food was good
It's ok but the price is high for no drink
The facts

Barbourville, KY

#8 Jul 1, 2013
They say that they keep getting ran off from the parking lot because of Arby's and McDonald's is getting mad because they are getting better business..I seriously doubt that being true. These are million dollar companies against a couple hundred dollar food truck..they are getting ran off because their in everyone's way where people are trying to drive and they are setting in the middle of the road!
Welcome to Barbourville!

Barbourville, KY

#9 Jul 1, 2013
The facts wrote:
They say that they keep getting ran off from the parking lot because of Arby's and McDonald's is getting mad because they are getting better business..I seriously doubt that being true. These are million dollar companies against a couple hundred dollar food truck..they are getting ran off because their in everyone's way where people are trying to drive and they are setting in the middle of the road!
Are you serious?? Is there anyone in Barbourville anymore who will uplift and help out our own people? I've gotten food at the truck from many spots and they've never been in the way. I'm thankful for the variety and price! I'm also happy that someone local is trying to better this little hell hole!
food truck guy

United States

#10 Jul 1, 2013
The facts wrote:
I was told to park in the no parking space by IGA and not in the middle of the road and in nobodys way thats why i was told to park there! Also the owner explained to me that Mcdonalds and Arbys and the chinese restaurant all complained! Genius!

“"Living The Dream"”

Since: Sep 11

It Is What It Is

#11 Jul 1, 2013
How can anyone compete with State Rep. Jim Stewart, He drives a Ice Cream truck around and gives it away free, along with water!! Lol......I Hope nobody is buying into this B.S.!!
WOW

London, KY

#12 Jul 1, 2013
food truck guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I was told to park in the no parking space by IGA and not in the middle of the road and in nobodys way thats why i was told to park there! Also the owner explained to me that Mcdonalds and Arbys and the chinese restaurant all complained! Genius!
Do You Pay Rent Their
wow

London, KY

#13 Jul 1, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>Do You Pay Rent Their
You have no right to be there if they ask you to move. I doubt they are afraid of you taking their business. You are quite unprofessional on your Facebook posts about those businesses. You were parked in a space marked no parking. Those businesses pay RENT do you?
TYVM

London, KY

#15 Jul 1, 2013
That should be that.
facts

London, KY

#16 Jul 1, 2013
You should be glad they don't shut you down since I saw a few code violations for your truck
TYVM

London, KY

#17 Jul 1, 2013
Way to ruin it up for food trucks in Barbourville asshole.

If you don't know and/or want to get along with the local business around here go back where you came from.

How many times did they have to run you off before they had to explain it to you like a child.

You don't even have a vent hood so I wouldn't be making waves. If I see you bad mouth the local retronauts again I will personally call the fire marshal

Oh and just a little tip. Having a different menu everyday is clear path to faliure and globally dumb.
TYVM

London, KY

#18 Jul 1, 2013
Way to ruin it up for food trucks in Barbourville.

If you don't know and/or want to get along with the local business around here go back where you came from.

How many times did they have to run you off before they had to explain it to you like a child.

You don't even have a vent hood so I wouldn't be making waves. If I see you bad mouth the local retronauts again I will personally call the fire marshal

Oh and just a little tip. Having a different menu everyday is clear path to faliure and globally dumb.
Idiots

Barbourville, KY

#19 Jul 1, 2013
That's what is wrong with this town now. No one wants anything new or different. I have bought lunch several times from the truck and I loved it and I love the idea of truck!! Come on Knox Countians instead of bashing everything new, give them some love and support!!! And food truck guy, keep up the good work!!!!
facts

London, KY

#20 Jul 1, 2013
Idiots wrote:
That's what is wrong with this town now. No one wants anything new or different. I have bought lunch several times from the truck and I loved it and I love the idea of truck!! Come on Knox Countians instead of bashing everything new, give them some love and support!!! And food truck guy, keep up the good work!!!!
The bashing is coming from the food truck. Read their FB posts about how scared local restaurants are. No one said their lunch is bad.
Trouble

Murray, KY

#21 Jul 2, 2013
TYVM wrote:
Way to ruin it up for food trucks in Barbourville.
Damn, we have "local retronauts"? Are those like restaurants that launch into space while you dine or do they just cook there and send the meals back to earth?

Seriously though, which restaurant do you own/manage? So much hatred for a person trying to make a living by doing the same thing all the other competitors do. He can't compete with speed or menu with everyone else, he is just bringing in variety.

I completely disagree with the menu, if he served the same thing daily, because he is at some of the same locations multiple times a week, he would get less customers. People want variety.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 131,858
Porsche mills 1 hr Prayers 19
Need food badly 2 hr McUzi 26
Where is Nick Mandel? 5 hr Momof4 1
missing pit bull 6 hr Worried 6
Knox Central 7 hr guess 2
truck payments 8 hr gator 10
city of barbourville 11 hr Three losers 15
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Dec 15 Corky 51
Barbourville Dating