First Prev
of 6
Next Last
drinker

London, KY

#103 May 5, 2009
twiggy wrote:
Someone told me about a fake penis you can buy, have someone clean to piss in it for you, strap it on and go.
Well I heard to drink someone elses pee. The one looks like mt.dew. It's suppose to be good for you. Your pee will turn yellow just like it. It has to be warm very warm pee. Don't put in microwave it might blow up. Then you will have pee in the microwave. yummy yummy.
sexysugar

Newport, KY

#104 Feb 26, 2013
hickchick wrote:
I actually have a job,and I dont depend on taxpayers to take care of myself and my family,I know the truth hurts dear,buy somebody had to tell you that your trash!have a good day,I'm on my way to work,so I can support your drug habit!
UM hey "hickchick" are you really calling ppl white trash when your name starts with HICK!!! lol get A life bitch and if you wasn't wondering the same thing you wouldn't even be lookin at this post!! Seriously you have a job??? try looking for something better to do than fuck with ppl that are worried and freaking out enough just to make your self feel better!!! WOW SOMEONE NEEDS THEIR OL' MAN TO TELL HER SHE'S WORTH SOMETHING!!! AND A HUG FROM MOMMY!!! GET A LIFE
whowants2know

Barbourville, KY

#105 Feb 27, 2013
sexysugar wrote:
<quoted text>
UM hey "hickchick" are you really calling ppl white trash when your name starts with HICK!!! lol get A life bitch and if you wasn't wondering the same thing you wouldn't even be lookin at this post!! Seriously you have a job??? try looking for something better to do than fuck with ppl that are worried and freaking out enough just to make your self feel better!!! WOW SOMEONE NEEDS THEIR OL' MAN TO TELL HER SHE'S WORTH SOMETHING!!! AND A HUG FROM MOMMY!!! GET A LIFE
Responding to someone's five year old post,is like talking to ghost...you need to follow your own advice....
sexysugar wrote:
<quoted text>lol get A life bitch
seen with my eyes

Barbourville, KY

#106 Feb 27, 2013
truth wrote:
take some clean piss or sepecifie what your wanting to pass.
won't work it's got to be a certain temp or the tester knows it's old urine.
frumpy

Barbourville, KY

#107 Feb 27, 2013
i regularly smoke weed everyday for years,this one works even if you smoked the night before.i opted to take the vitamins and aspirin with the water,two super B complex added the color, didn't need to take ten.test came back negative.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/barbourville-...
Barbourville citizen

Barbourville, KY

#108 Feb 27, 2013
bossy wrote:
does anyone know how to pass a urine drug test besides drinking water.
Yes it's very simple.... No rocket science involved. DON'T USE DRUGS! Just say NO!!
shedevil

London, KY

#109 Feb 27, 2013
bossy wrote:
does anyone know how to pass a urine drug test besides drinking water.
yes don't do drugs...
Whatsgoingon

Barbourville, KY

#110 Feb 27, 2013
Yes, how about stayin clean, therefore clean urine test! FYI..........hope ur not in drug court cause all these suggestions have been tried before..........they don't work!!! U will be on ur way to jail come court time if u try any of this stuff. Free advice, u CANNOT beat the drug court system. The sooner u realize this, the better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mary Hammons Resigns as Jailer 3 min 229 east 4
stud for Yorkie 22 min yorkie mom 1
Mary ask Mike for Turn Key positon 25 min Breaking News 1
Knox Co jail threads GONE again!!!! 34 min truth or false 12
A good pediatric dr in barbourville 41 min Knox Co Mama 4
Taxpayers pay city councilmen 1000$ an hr 42 min Henry 2
Very Concerned !!! About the Jail ! 45 min Unsatisfied voter 2
who will you vote for as jailer 2 hr see ya 27
Family Court Judge 12 hr decided voter 49
Who works at both the Advocate and the jail? 13 hr Patty 11