does anyone know how to pass a urine ...

Since: Jun 08

The Creek

#83 Dec 10, 2008
hey brandon wrote:
<quoted text>It seems to me that you too were sticking your nose where it don't belong. If you don't need these tips why were you on this page in the first page. You are so stupid not all people that do drugs are on crack tht must just be you drug of choice. There is some reason you decided to look at this page and I am sure every one knows what that reason is.
My guess is that she came here to offer the advice of not doing drugs to pass the drug test. She may have said it a little harshly but it is true. Then she was attacked and defended herself. I myself am a little unclear as to how she was "sticking her nose where it does not belong" since this is an open forum to the public. The page was not titled Tips On How To Pass... it was titled How To Pass...

Anyways, I have never purchased Goldenseal, but I think you can get it at health stores or herbal stores. I don't know if it works or not. I used to know a few dopeheads that spoke highly of it.
hickchick

United States

#84 Dec 10, 2008
Creek Crew wrote:
<quoted text>My guess is that she came here to offer the advice of not doing drugs to pass the drug test. She may have said it a little harshly but it is true. Then she was attacked and defended herself. I myself am a little unclear as to how she was "sticking her nose where it does not belong" since this is an open forum to the public. The page was not titled Tips On How To Pass... it was titled How To Pass...
Anyways, I have never purchased Goldenseal, but I think you can get it at health stores or herbal stores. I don't know if it works or not. I used to know a few dopeheads that spoke highly of it.
Thank you, I appreciate the comment.

Since: Jun 08

The Creek

#85 Dec 10, 2008
hickchick wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you, I appreciate the comment.
No problem. It was very evident to me that you were being ganged up on for no reason but having an opinion, which is what this thread it all about. The comments posted to you have DOUBLE STANDARDS all over them. So much it was amusing.
Barbourville Resident

United States

#86 Dec 11, 2008
I know a SURE way to pass the drug test...
100% positive!!

TRY NO DRUGS!!!!!!!!!! ALWAYS WORKS!!!!!!

NO DRUGS!! I WISH ALL THE DRUGGIES WOULD GET CAUGHT!
creeker james welch

London, KY

#87 Dec 11, 2008
get a visine bottle and have someone to piss in it then if your d**k is big enough tape it around it when u get there just squeeze and they will think your pissing..
curious1

London, KY

#88 Dec 17, 2008
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha you posted that someone could not spell and than you misused the word "your" in a quote. lol
You typed; "Your" white trash. lmao
The proper word would have been You're or You are.
Awww are you the pot calling the kettle black?
She does

“Tend to Offend”

Since: Oct 08

SHADY ACRES

#89 Dec 17, 2008
STAY CLEAN OR TRY NIACIN.WHEN WE WENT IN THE MARINES,MANY USED NIACIN TO PASS THE TEST.
gossipgirl

Lexington, KY

#90 Dec 17, 2008
try efferdent - denture cleaner

yes it has bleach in it but I know plenty of people who have used it and it worked. I promise

And to all these GOODY 2 shoes that put down people on drugs u have no ideal about drug users the whole situation is so different from the way you see it !
get clean

Somerset, KY

#91 Dec 17, 2008
I agree with hickchick-don't use and you won't have to worry about it! You're on the right track hickchick. You should be proud that you haven't used drugs! Ignore the haters that gang up on you. They are jealous because they let a little weed or pill control their lives! You have the right to speak your opinion and say whatever you want, after all.....your tax dollars are probably supporting their pilled-up sorry butts!
hickchick

United States

#92 Dec 17, 2008
get clean wrote:
I agree with hickchick-don't use and you won't have to worry about it! You're on the right track hickchick. You should be proud that you haven't used drugs! Ignore the haters that gang up on you. They are jealous because they let a little weed or pill control their lives! You have the right to speak your opinion and say whatever you want, after all.....your tax dollars are probably supporting their pilled-up sorry butts!
Bless you lol, seriously thanks, I appreciate that. Happy Holidays
serious

Miami, FL

#93 Dec 18, 2008
don't do drugs!!!
gossipgirl

London, KY

#94 Dec 18, 2008
get clean wrote:
NEWS FLASH... If i did have a habit nobodies tax dollars would support I work a full time job! Its great your clean! May u never have to walk a mile in the shoes of someone who is addicted I would not wish it on my worst enemy i have been there and its not at all what u think it is ... i used to cast judgement just like you are and I got a dose of addiction .. never again will I judge someone for that. It is a really hard thing to get clean. And it makes you learn so much about yourself. Your doing the right thing by praising people who SAY they dont have a habit but judging those that do is not a good thing! So since you seem to be such a great person and clean find something better to do with your time. And on a last note just to let you know Addiction does not discriminate so keep judging and you will be the next in line for a dose of medicine
get clean

Somerset, KY

#95 Dec 20, 2008
gossipgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
NEWS FLASH... If i did have a habit nobodies tax dollars would support I work a full time job! Its great your clean! May u never have to walk a mile in the shoes of someone who is addicted I would not wish it on my worst enemy i have been there and its not at all what u think it is ... i used to cast judgement just like you are and I got a dose of addiction .. never again will I judge someone for that. It is a really hard thing to get clean. And it makes you learn so much about yourself. Your doing the right thing by praising people who SAY they dont have a habit but judging those that do is not a good thing! So since you seem to be such a great person and clean find something better to do with your time. And on a last note just to let you know Addiction does not discriminate so keep judging and you will be the next in line for a dose of medicine
I'm glad you are working-we need fast food employees! I am simply saying if you want to have a steady job you need to clean up your act! Yes, fighting an addiction is not easy. Of course it is easier in than out, but if you have an ounce of self-worth, it is worth it! The previous posters were bashing that girl for being clean and I was telling her being clean is a good thing. I'm not at all worried about getting a dose of medicine-because I don't use drugs or drink alcohol. Best wishes on your recovery.
dddog

Morehead, KY

#96 May 4, 2009
Barbourville Resident wrote:
I know a SURE way to pass the drug test...
100% positive!!
TRY NO DRUGS!!!!!!!!!! ALWAYS WORKS!!!!!!
NO DRUGS!! I WISH ALL THE DRUGGIES WOULD GET CAUGHT!
SOUNDS LIKE YOUR A RATT!!1!!! A SNICH

“Tend to Offend”

SHADY ACRES

#97 May 4, 2009
NIACIN...buy it over the counter...I have never used it, But i know a few that have....

Or you can do a fluid flush...takes about 2 days..

Since: Apr 09

London, KY

#98 May 4, 2009
Drink lots of water, flush out your system. I've also heard of masking where you can take something to cover up the other stuff but, I've never done drugs I've just heard of this. Oh and lastly but not least quit drugs and you won't have this problem.
twiggy

United States

#99 May 4, 2009
Someone told me about a fake penis you can buy, have someone clean to piss in it for you, strap it on and go.

“Tend to Offend”

SHADY ACRES

#100 May 4, 2009
twiggy wrote:
Someone told me about a fake penis you can buy, have someone clean to piss in it for you, strap it on and go.
This is true...hard to believe, But it is...
Just Wondering

Clarkson, KY

#101 May 4, 2009
OK... NO PINESOL! You really got to watch what u tell these people on drugs "Ghost". Some just might try it. Myself I lmfao!

Ok back to the question. Stop letting drugs control your life, your much better without them.
DILUTION

United States

#102 May 4, 2009
DILUTION: aka WATER LOADING
FOR BEST RESULTS ABSTAIN FOR A BARE MINIMUM OF 48 HOURS BEFORE THE TEST AND THE LONGER, OF COURSE, THE BETTER YOUR CHANCES.

Time permitting, 2-3 days before the test you will want to begin raising your Creatinine levels. Creatine, which metabolizes into Creatinine in 24-48 hours, can be raised with red meat and/or Creatine supplement, available on line or at nutritional food stores. The amounts of Creatinine metabolites are measured as part of the urine integrity check (the check to see if the sample is urine and if it is diluted). Creatinine level must be 20mg/dl or greater. 200-250mg/dl ranges are ‘my’ normal.

Step 1. 4-12 hours before the test take 4 aspirin (not Tylenol or Advil). This step may be repeated every 4-6 hours up until 4 hours before the test.
Step 2. 3-4 hours before your test, start by drinking 2, 8oz. glasses of water. Water can be substituted for with Cranberry or fruit juice, power or gator aid, teas or even soft drinks. Then drink another 8oz. every 15 minutes for the next hour for a total of 6 glasses of water (48oz).
Step 3. In about 1 - 2 hours (depending on your system) you should be voiding ‘clear’ urine about every 15 - 20 minutes. Continue to drink 3-4 oz. more water to replace what you've voided every 20-30 minutes.
Step 4. 1-2 hours before the test, take vitamin B2 or B complex (about 10 times the daily recommended dosage). If the vitamins are time release, crush them before taking. You may also take vitamin B with each glass of water, 2 times the daily dosage, if you find it easier.

That's it. Within 30 - 45 minutes of taking your vitamins, if you took your vitamin B in 1 dose, your urine should turn from clear to "vitamin" yellow and remain so for the next 2-4 voids. Be sure you have voided diluted urine at least 3-4 times before you test. It is always best to do a practice run as everyone is different and times may vary. Good luck, remember to post your results, and don’t forget that a diluted results, while not the results wanted, IS NOT a failed results but may require a re-test.

PS There is no absolutely 100% effective dilution method. That includes ‘detox’,‘xxx carbo’ or ‘super flush’ magic potions. But these guidelines will, IMHO, work as well as ANY magic potion, better than many magic potions and you got it here for FREE$$$$$$$

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
carlot 1 hr wondering 1
Grace way metals 2 hr Smh 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr CriminalForever 156,592
C&J auto sales (Jul '09) 4 hr leary 15
DonRick Blevins? 6 hr wondering 2
Listen up people 6 hr crazy talk 3
How is Godfathers Pizza at Shell ? 8 hr Titty Sprinkles 11

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages