does anyone know how to pass a urine ...
grandmaw 2

Somerset, KY

#21 Nov 14, 2008
yes dont do drugs
bossy

London, KY

#22 Nov 14, 2008
thanks u all.
Me again

AOL

#23 Nov 14, 2008
Despite all the above mentioned "home remedies" there is no way but time. Water will help keep your urine clear and possibly keep whatever drugs you're doing below detection level.

The important question is what type of drugs you're using. Opioids and stimulants are out of your system rather quickly. Other drugs, not so much. Many drugs aren't even tested for.

“De Oppresso Liber”

Since: Oct 08

10th Special Forces Group

#24 Nov 14, 2008
Me again wrote:
The important question is what type of drugs you're using. Opioids and stimulants are out of your system rather quickly. Other drugs, not so much. Many drugs aren't even tested for.
Yes, this is true!
sexylady69

Somerset, KY

#26 Dec 5, 2008
Creek Crew wrote:
Get you some Goldenseal.
where do u get it at.
sexylady69

Somerset, KY

#27 Dec 5, 2008
Ghost wrote:
drink about 1/8 cup of PINESOL. Just do it once about an hour or so before you have to go.
yeah right and then I want be taking one I'll will be dead.
mee

London, KY

#28 Dec 5, 2008
drink 1 half vingar & 1 half water. mix it...
sexylady69

Somerset, KY

#29 Dec 5, 2008
oh snap wrote:
go get some herbal clean at knox street tattoo studio, they sell it pretty cheap, i think $40 for the drink and $30 for the pills,
how much do u take. After I do this I will be clean. AND HOW DO U KNOW.

Since: Nov 08

Middlesboro Ky

#30 Dec 5, 2008
Sure Gel! Pickle juice and Vinager
1962 woman

London, KY

#31 Dec 5, 2008
truth wrote:
take some clean piss or sepecifie what your wanting to pass.
wont work the urine has to be a certain temp
fed up

Frankfort, KY

#32 Dec 5, 2008
Ghost wrote:
drink about 1/8 cup of PINESOL. Just do it once about an hour or so before you have to go.
and what if u dont know when they are gonna test u???lol...
hickchick

United States

#33 Dec 5, 2008
yea dumbass dont do drugs
sexylady

Somerset, KY

#34 Dec 5, 2008
hickchick wrote:
hickchick I took one valium wow! bitch
sexylady

Somerset, KY

#35 Dec 5, 2008
hickchick wrote:
Oh yell like u have never touched a drug in your life. Because everybody has experienced at least once in their life.
hickchick

United States

#36 Dec 5, 2008
I'm proud to say no I havent,I have more sense than that,just because white trash like yourself does drugs does'nt mean everyone does!!!
hickchick

United States

#37 Dec 5, 2008
I actually have a job,and I dont depend on taxpayers to take care of myself and my family,I know the truth hurts dear,buy somebody had to tell you that your trash!have a good day,I'm on my way to work,so I can support your drug habit!
hickchick

United States

#38 Dec 5, 2008
sexylady wrote:
<quoted text>hickchick I took one valium wow! bitch
Yea,that's right I am a bitch,and damn proud of it,dont you just wish you were this cool!LMAO
fed up

Frankfort, KY

#39 Dec 5, 2008
hickchick wrote:
I'm proud to say no I havent,I have more sense than that,just because white trash like yourself does drugs does'nt mean everyone does!!!
sounds like you have lived a pretty boring life. but dont judge people because of what they have done!!!!
clean momma

London, KY

#40 Dec 5, 2008
yeah i can dont do drugs and u wont a thang to worry about that is how i pass a drug test i dont need drugs and neither does ne one else but there is how or drink plenty of water, efferdent tabs, or have someone else piss for you
funk

United States

#41 Dec 6, 2008
Go to london where the old wal-mart was and got to the herbal store you have to ask for the stuff in his desk. I passed a test on xanax with them you also have to drink plenty of water to float your bladder it makes the drugs dilute. I passed you can to

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeff Patterson for jailer, 35 min nope 12
Glad KC and Corbin don't play each other again 56 min King Kong Bandwagon 4
tiffany jackson (Sep '14) 1 hr Mee 14
Really, what is Hell? 1 hr NowUKnow 9
Does J--A--R--V--I--S stand for.......? 1 hr NowUKnow 19
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Wisdom of God 171,884
Medicaid work provisions 2 hr SoHappy 50

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages