does anyone know how to pass a urine drug test

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
bossy

Somerset, KY

#1 Nov 14, 2008
does anyone know how to pass a urine drug test besides drinking water.
lol

Somerset, KY

#2 Nov 14, 2008
Yeah, try staying off the drugs!!!!!!!!!! I am sure that will work lol.

Since: Jun 08

The Creek

#3 Nov 14, 2008
Get you some Goldenseal.
jake

Rison, AR

#4 Nov 14, 2008
It's called go to jail
Ghost

Murray, KY

#5 Nov 14, 2008
drink about 1/8 cup of PINESOL. Just do it once about an hour or so before you have to go.
lol

London, KY

#6 Nov 14, 2008
yep, sho do!!

Since: Sep 08

Manchester, KY

#7 Nov 14, 2008
yeah i do get someone to PPP for you lol or just stop drugs
hello

Barbourville, KY

#8 Nov 14, 2008
Don't take drugs
mee

Barbourville, KY

#9 Nov 14, 2008
The sad part is u will find out how to pass the test and not go to jail or get the job whatever.... but ppl who don't do drugs are the ones getting screwed....

NOT COOL
ur a loser

Middlesboro, KY

#10 Nov 14, 2008
yea...ummm get off the drugs...loser!
oh snap

London, KY

#11 Nov 14, 2008
go get some herbal clean at knox street tattoo studio, they sell it pretty cheap, i think $40 for the drink and $30 for the pills,
sgt carter

Somerset, KY

#12 Nov 14, 2008
yeah...dont do drugs

“" I Can Only Say "”

Since: Nov 08

Here

#13 Nov 14, 2008
LOL.. looks like you wont have to worry,, be planning your funeral..cuzz these guys are gonna kill ya...PINESOL,.. are you for real..OMG

“WANNA PLAY MIND GAMES??”

Since: Nov 08

FLAT LICK

#14 Nov 14, 2008
THE BEST WAY TO BE DRUG FREE IS STAY OFF DRUGS .. I AGREE WHY HELP SOMEONE IF U TAKE UM U SHOULD .. DEAL WITH THE CONSIQUENCES AND I KNOW THAT SPELT WRONG ..
Ghost

Murray, KY

#15 Nov 14, 2008
No it was a joke.
onlyme

London, KY

#16 Nov 14, 2008
...no wonder we have so many people overdosin and diein due to drugs...drugs are not cool...or fun for that matter...why would you wanna take somethin if you know there is that tiny chance you could die from it? DONT YA'LL CHERISH LIFE??? you should...dont throw it down the drain for a good buzz and possibly killer sex in some circumstances...it aint like either is worth ur life, people
Ghost

Murray, KY

#17 Nov 14, 2008
onlyme wrote:
...no wonder we have so many people overdosin and diein due to drugs...drugs are not cool...or fun for that matter...why would you wanna take somethin if you know there is that tiny chance you could die from it? DONT YA'LL CHERISH LIFE??? you should...dont throw it down the drain for a good buzz and possibly killer sex in some circumstances...it aint like either is worth ur life, people
But I bet you have done your share..

“Tend to Offend”

Since: Oct 08

SHADY ACRES

#18 Nov 14, 2008
vinager...and water flush...effective...drink one gallon the day before.....dont worry ..you have the whole day to drink it...piss the next day and....clean...again,you have all day to drink it....half gallon vinager....half gallon water....most effective i have read about....
truth

London, KY

#19 Nov 14, 2008
take some clean piss or sepecifie what your wanting to pass.

“De Oppresso Liber”

Since: Oct 08

10th Special Forces Group

#20 Nov 14, 2008
We have all done our share of drugs! Weither you want to admit it, everyone who takes vitamins to asprin up to everything else is taking drugs. When you drink a pop, your taking drugs(caffeine). With that said, if it ain't perscribed or you can't buy it over the counter..... Just Stop It!! Trust me, once you do put it behind you, you'll be soooo glad you did!! Just think of all the trouble you go through right now to get away with it.....

LOCKS CLIQ
NumLock
OUT!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 12 min ms_Sweeter 3,528
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 22 min Ari son of Anarchy 152,797
Henson Hollow 23 min your mom 4
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 1 hr Joe Kerr 4,127
Wen Hair Products 1 hr love it 3
Republicans have tunnel vision!! 1 hr Limbertwig 48
Harriman Tnn. symboxone clinic 2 hr fiinders fee 2
What happened at Stinking Creek? Fri Brenda 88
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000