rabbit cox

nt yet

Keavy, KY

#1 Mar 13, 2014
I wouldnt give a rabbit air in a jug
vote

Brodhead, KY

#2 Mar 13, 2014
Rabbit will not be supported by this family. He should have kept to the job he was voted to do "magistrate" and not influence or play jailer. If something is done illegal then yes step in if not stay out of other peoples business. You can bring up old post that showed I was for him and he has done a good job while in office. But I still cannot get over people making decisions that should have been voted for by the people of Knox Co.
our votes

Bloomington, IN

#3 Mar 14, 2014
Ray Queener all the way hes use to working to support his family and hes helpped many people and still does
James

Somerset, KY

#4 Mar 15, 2014
Rabbit is the man !!!!!!!!!!
Tax payer

Keavy, KY

#5 Mar 22, 2014
Rabbity Cox all the way!!!!!
get real

Pineville, KY

#6 Mar 22, 2014
vote wrote:
Rabbit will not be supported by this family. He should have kept to the job he was voted to do "magistrate" and not influence or play jailer. If something is done illegal then yes step in if not stay out of other peoples business. You can bring up old post that showed I was for him and he has done a good job while in office. But I still cannot get over people making decisions that should have been voted for by the people of Knox Co.
Why not explain what he has done that has you pead off?I have no knowledge of what you are talking about.
sure thing

Pineville, KY

#7 Mar 22, 2014
Rabbit will get my vote!!!
Walnut

Keavy, KY

#8 Mar 22, 2014
Cox has helped the people
run rabbit run

Richmond, KY

#9 Mar 23, 2014
Rabbit all the way.
bunny

Barbourville, KY

#10 Mar 25, 2014
I'm not voting for him he's a liar

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stinking creek 12 min truth 99
Loreana patterson peace 43 min Fake 8
Three liquor stores in bville 1 hr swampfoot 27
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Traveler 149,017
Just Wondering!! 5 hr Kayak 4
has anyone seen april partin (Nov '08) 5 hr April partin 51
Shawntaea and curt Brown? 6 hr John 35
Jessie J. Mills 9 hr Olive 5

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages