Reliable

London, KY

#1 Jun 28, 2013
Deano McBee is a rat. I know 100 precen. Got the papers. Holla at me.
Reliable

London, KY

#2 Jun 28, 2013
If someone thinks different your free to find out. I know.. I done been in them shoes
hahaha

Chicago, IL

#3 Jun 28, 2013
I guess yr innocent right ?? I hope all druggies, dealers and thieves get ratted on. Don't break the law and u will not have to worry about it.
godisdead

Knoxville, TN

#4 Jun 29, 2013
hahaha wrote:
I guess yr innocent right ?? I hope all druggies, dealers and thieves get ratted on. Don't break the law and u will not have to worry about it.
you are an idiot. just because there is a "law" does not mean that
1) they are right or just
2)that they are followed by those who make 7 enforce them
In fact, there is usually a political, religious, or profit motive behind all current laws.

The war on drugs is a war that can never be won. That is a fact.
Its estimated that around $41 Billion is spent in the United States every year just to enforce drug laws.
Almost one in five inmates in state prisons and half of those in federal prisons are serving time for drug offenses. In 2010, 1.64 million people were arrested for drug violations. Four out of five arrests were for possession. Nearly half were for possession of often-tiny amounts of marijuana.
You will never convince me that marijuana is a bad drug. I am happy to see that at least parts of the US are moving toward decriminalization. So the next time you want to get on topix and try to belittle all "druggies", why don't you take a good look at all the great literature, music, and art that we have thanks to those people specifically. Shit, even Jerry Garcia was a junkie!

So in other words, read a fucking book you moron. I am a "druggie" and i have never hurt anyone. Drugs can be relaxing, mind expanding experiences. It doesn't inherently make people bad, just like religion doesn't make all people good.
hahaha

Chicago, IL

#6 Jun 29, 2013
godisdead wrote:
<quoted text>you are an idiot. just because there is a "law" does not mean that
1) they are right or just
2)that they are followed by those who make 7 enforce them
In fact, there is usually a political, religious, or profit motive behind all current laws.

The war on drugs is a war that can never be won. That is a fact.
Its estimated that around $41 Billion is spent in the United States every year just to enforce drug laws.
Almost one in five inmates in state prisons and half of those in federal prisons are serving time for drug offenses. In 2010, 1.64 million people were arrested for drug violations. Four out of five arrests were for possession. Nearly half were for possession of often-tiny amounts of marijuana.
You will never convince me that marijuana is a bad drug. I am happy to see that at least parts of the US are moving toward decriminalization. So the next time you want to get on topix and try to belittle all "druggies", why don't you take a good look at all the great literature, music, and art that we have thanks to those people specifically. Shit, even Jerry Garcia was a junkie!

So in other words, read a fucking book you moron. I am a "druggie" and i have never hurt anyone. Drugs can be relaxing, mind expanding experiences. It doesn't inherently make people bad, just like religion doesn't make all people good.
Wow u can copy and paste lmao
godisdead

Knoxville, TN

#7 Jun 29, 2013
hahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow u can copy and paste lmao
two sentences. my magnificent brain can remember a lot but not all statistics. but at least i know what i am talking about. besides, you apparently need someone to school you!
hahaha

Chicago, IL

#8 Jun 29, 2013
godisdead wrote:
<quoted text>two sentences. my magnificent brain can remember a lot but not all statistics. but at least i know what i am talking about. besides, you apparently need someone to school you!
Says the self admitted junkie..
idiot

London, KY

#9 Jul 1, 2013
Reliable wrote:
Deano McBee is a rat. I know 100 precen. Got the papers. Holla at me.
I have seen him around and boy does this guy think he is really something. he is just a has been loser drug addict.
Reliable

Mount Vernon, KY

#12 Jul 1, 2013
Heard he got shot today. Is there any truth to that?
just me

Dyer, TN

#13 Jul 7, 2013
Who cares!
Gator

London, KY

#14 Jul 16, 2013
He is working for the law to make truck payments. He has got er done. Ford Explorer isn't up for repo. I just made a truck payment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What has the east Barbourville pastor done ? 17 min Wondering 12
need goood rooder 41 min need Roofer 1
Jo Ore 1 hr observing from a ... 5
Three liquor stores in bville 4 hr well 9
Pull an absess tooth? is that dangerous (Sep '08) 4 hr Bek-Bek333 66
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr ChromiuMan 148,957
JR SMITH snitch 5 hr Knows 14
KCHS principal 6 hr Explain 26
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages