Looking for a girl who will POOP all ...

Looking for a girl who will POOP all OVER me! ;P

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

Loverboy

Prestonsburg, KY

#1 Apr 8, 2014
THAT'S RIGHT, I'm a hot steamy stud who is looking for a hot luscious babe who will squat over me and take a huge, steamy, smelly, brown poo poo DUMP all OVER my chest!

And then take her soft, firm, pert, perky, sleek, perfect butt cheeks and SQUISH and GRIND and SPREAD that yummy COUNTRY STINK PICKLE all OVER and INTO my chest!

I want her to CLEVELAND STEAM me all the way up north to CLEVELAND BY DOG!:D OH YEAH!

Must be pretty, sexy, have a nice butt, and have a craving for gastric and smelly food. The bigger and smellier you can make your BROWN LOVE LOG the BETTER!

And don't worry if you have the runs because RUNS. ARE. WELCOME! ;P

If you do a good job, I may even lick your butt NICE AND CLEAN!

If you have a SERIOUS passion for POO PLAY, send me a message and come on over and get ready to PLOP THAT POOP!:P
gator

Nancy, KY

#2 Apr 8, 2014
Does it have to be a girl? Cause I will be finished making this truck payment in a few minutes.
Loverboy

Richmond, KY

#3 Apr 8, 2014
Nowthen, once again, I repeat, I need a girl who will POOP all....OVER ME! And a girl who will POOP all.....OVER ME......I need. KAPISH?!
Rumors

Winchester, KY

#4 Apr 8, 2014
Loverboy wrote:
Nowthen, once again, I repeat, I need a girl who will POOP all....OVER ME! And a girl who will POOP all.....OVER ME......I need. KAPISH?!
Most of the local gals around here shouldn't have a problem scatting all over you. Allow them into your home, show them where you keep your medications, and your car keys. Oh, and keep a load a cash in your wallet.
Concerned

United States

#5 Apr 9, 2014
To make it simple you are wanting a woman who is a pure piece of shit.....lol how sick ?
Loverboy

Corbin, KY

#6 Apr 9, 2014
No no no, you don't understand, I want a NICE girl to POOP all OVER me!
lolcheer

Marco, Italy

#7 Apr 9, 2014
just look at [link]http://adultwebdates.com /ohio/cleveland/[/link] it's free and you have a chance to find w you looking for
lolcheer

Marco, Italy

#8 Apr 9, 2014
just look at http://adultwebdates.com /ohio/cleveland/ it's free and you have a chance to find w you looking for
Can help

Pineville, KY

#9 Apr 9, 2014
Loverboy wrote:
THAT'S RIGHT, I'm a hot steamy stud who is looking for a hot luscious babe who will squat over me and take a huge, steamy, smelly, brown poo poo DUMP all OVER my chest!
And then take her soft, firm, pert, perky, sleek, perfect butt cheeks and SQUISH and GRIND and SPREAD that yummy COUNTRY STINK PICKLE all OVER and INTO my chest!
I want her to CLEVELAND STEAM me all the way up north to CLEVELAND BY DOG!:D OH YEAH!
Must be pretty, sexy, have a nice butt, and have a craving for gastric and smelly food. The bigger and smellier you can make your BROWN LOVE LOG the BETTER!
And don't worry if you have the runs because RUNS. ARE. WELCOME! ;P
If you do a good job, I may even lick your butt NICE AND CLEAN!
If you have a SERIOUS passion for POO PLAY, send me a message and come on over and get ready to PLOP THAT POOP!:P
How much do you pay for the service ? I will let my wife poop on you if there is enough money in it . We can make it a regular thing .
Loverboy

Richmond, KY

#10 Apr 9, 2014
Can help wrote:
<quoted text>
How much do you pay for the service ? I will let my wife poop on you if there is enough money in it . We can make it a regular thing .
Let's see what are we talking about here? What does she look like, is she a old woman or is she still in her prime? How well does she poop? How big? What does she eat? Will she CLEVELAND STEAM me? etc etc etc.
gator

Somerset, KY

#11 Apr 9, 2014
I poop like a banshi, and just finishing up with this truck payment
Crazy

Louisville, KY

#12 Apr 9, 2014
That's the funniest thing I've heard thank u for the laugh
Jason lake

Barbourville, KY

#13 Apr 9, 2014
Loverboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see what are we talking about here? What does she look like, is she a old woman or is she still in her prime? How well does she poop? How big? What does she eat? Will she CLEVELAND STEAM me? etc etc etc.
I think this is hott
assassin

United States

#14 Dec 8, 2014
I played a prank on this woman one day later i was sleeping at this woman house on her couch later on as I'm sleeping she comes and sit's on my face real fast and shits all over my face and tells me how about those apples and I'm not shit and I can wipe her ass
gator

London, KY

#16 Dec 20, 2014
assassin wrote:
I played a prank on this woman one day later i was sleeping at this woman house on her couch later on as I'm sleeping she comes and sit's on my face real fast and shits all over my face and tells me how about those apples and I'm not shit and I can wipe her ass
Same thing happened to me one time when I got home after making a truck payment
assassin

Flushing, NY

#17 Dec 22, 2014
gator wrote:
<quoted text>
Same thing happened to me one time when I got home after making a truck payment
I could still smell the smell of her poop on my face for a very long time and I could still taste it because some of it got in my mouth and days later some of my friends keep asking me why do i smell like poop seriously even after I took a bunch of showers
Amos

Bowling Green, KY

#18 Dec 22, 2014
If you ask me all women in Knox County Cr@p all over their men.
exlax

Corbin, KY

#19 Dec 22, 2014
Give her some exlax.She'll blow you away!!
scatfanman

Hollywood, FL

#20 Mar 14, 2015
Im a scat fan myself have been all my life since I was 5 years old and was watch my sister or my cousin poop.... can explain why at such a young age I was fascinated by it wasn't sexual until I was a teenager and found that it really turns me on and now this day I'm lucky I'm in love with a woman who gets highly turned on by this and does it for me its a fetish and there's nothing wrong with that I'm not a derelict I'm not a whack job I'm a normal guy...... and I'm lucky to have my girl I love when she squat over my face and I can watch her butthole slowly open up a nice firm turd slowly pushes out onto my lips and face it turns me on... and turns her on we don't do it all the time its a once in awhile thing but it's my fetish and I have no problem with it.... personally I find it much easier to stomach a poop fetish than being puked on don't get that never will but hey to each his own

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min better thinker 138,160
dalon bays 18 min Haha 5
where did wild roses go? 24 min nature lover 4
For Sale Add your ITEMS!!!!!! (Sep '08) 27 min Sharon 442
Scotty Powell Not Reporting Cash Jobs 2 hr hope 11
lynn camp 2 hr campjoe 1
Do you think Kelly Sprinkles qualified for supe... 2 hr What 12
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]