Home Phone 21$ a year, 54$ for first ...

Home Phone 21$ a year, 54$ for first year including equipment.

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

Discount Savings

Barbourville, KY

#1 Mar 13, 2013
Walmart is selling Net Talk Duo for 54$, or for 10 more dollars you can get the net talk duo wifi. No pc required like the magic jack. I recently purchased it, and I'm more than happy with it. It comes with all the features that you can get with windstream. Call forwarding, voice mail,*64,*66,*69.. For more information go to there site. http://www.nettalk.com/

Most people have there internet threw cable anyways. Why not save and switch. You can also keep your existing phone number. Also international calling.
Andrew

Orlando, FL

#3 Mar 14, 2013
It wasn't andrew.. I'm on vacation.. Just got on here checking out the bull shit going on.
Andrew

Orlando, FL

#4 Mar 14, 2013
How is Bev doing?
me me

Duluth, GA

#5 Mar 14, 2013
Discount Savings wrote:
Walmart is selling Net Talk Duo for 54$, or for 10 more dollars you can get the net talk duo wifi. No pc required like the magic jack. I recently purchased it, and I'm more than happy with it. It comes with all the features that you can get with windstream. Call forwarding, voice mail,*64,*66,*69.. For more information go to there site. http://www.nettalk.com/

Most people have there internet threw cable anyways. Why not save and switch. You can also keep your existing phone number. Also international calling.
And u get wifi too with that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sugars daddies 6 min larry 28
Confederate flags 13 min Just saying 26
Randy smith and Shelia 16 min haha 14
$8000.00 reward wave runners (Oct '13) 49 min Sick and tired 6
Need subo 58 min Sick and tired 3
Concerning the Confederate F 3 hr Just saying 6
What happened in town last night? 3 hr Sue 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages