were ishe
wander

Winchester, KY

#2 Jan 12, 2010
gary branson
in prison

Hodgenville, KY

#3 Jan 12, 2010
He is in prison and has been for 2 yrs.I think he may be getting out soon though.
phantasmagoria

London, KY

#4 Jan 13, 2010
he is out
i know

Clarkson, KY

#5 Jan 13, 2010
he is out and has been and is with his wife lisa mills branson
guy

Manchester, KY

#6 Jan 13, 2010
i know some ppl that did a liltime with him he cool
again

London, KY

#7 Apr 30, 2010
in prison wrote:
He is in prison and has been for 2 yrs.I think he may be getting out soon though.
he got busted last night for having firearms and him a felon he just bought them off stevie roark and had them 5 mins and the law was at his door hmmmmmmmm
nosey

Mayfield, KY

#8 May 4, 2010
For everyones information, he did not get them off of Stevie, why is it, everytime something happens in payne holler, it has to be stevie. Gary got what he needed, him and Lisa will learn not to steal off of people, she needs to be right with hi,. hell, she is the one that probley got him busted, she knows she is single and free and 21 now, hell she will have billy back up their for long.... Gary got busted becasue of his own stupid mistakes, he shound't have taken it peroid, no matter who it came off of, he knew better...
I amw asting my tim eon here trying to explain what happen, i forgot this is Barbourville and people think they know it all, when allthey need to do is know the facts, watch out Barbourville, Lisa and Gary will be bring the rat out in them, better go and lay cheese at thier house in payne holler... Looks like Georgey and Lisa will be back buddy buddy again, I guess their meet they always share is back in jail......
A friend

United States

#9 Aug 22, 2010
Ok look first of all u need to learn how to spell Lisa u no who this if any one is a rat it sure ant Gary and Lisa I no for a fact Stevie and lizz is the rat gary's not the only person they ratted on but hey Lisa pay backs a bitch looks who's n jail now and lizz will b next don't worrie lisa u no who I am I was there on Gary birthday lol Luv ya
someonewhoknows

London, KY

#10 Aug 23, 2010
A friend wrote:
Ok look first of all u need to learn how to spell Lisa u no who this if any one is a rat it sure ant Gary and Lisa I no for a fact Stevie and lizz is the rat gary's not the only person they ratted on but hey Lisa pay backs a bitch looks who's n jail now and lizz will b next don't worrie lisa u no who I am I was there on Gary birthday lol Luv ya
Hmm its amazing that Georgie has nothin better to do than get on here and pretend that she cares bout Lisa,well I guess she does cause she was sleepin with her man..as far as stevie and liz being rats,then tell me y stevie is not home with his family instead hes in jail for a long time?Hmm ya know if hes rattin,he needs to learn how..lol
insidesource

London, KY

#11 Aug 31, 2010
my personal opinion is that he is a rat haw can someone get caught with 18000 in cash 300 roxy30s 150 roxy15s and 120 xanax bars and not to mention PFO2 just get off with 6 months in jail and 6 months house arrest that sounds a little funny to me considering if you go sit in the court room everybody that has got caught on drug charges gets alot worse than that even if its their first offense. I know the family really really well better than what i want to.As far as the lisa georgie thing dont have a clue about any of that. However i do think that georgie got done wrong based on what i have heard and as far as liz well lets just say her an stevie have been together for a while now she should be figuring out how that family is and stevie should be figuring out how liz is hell shes already been seen with some of his family members just a few days after he got put in there dont think he was just getting a ride hell he was driving the car that stevie got her so what does that tell ya
the fact

United States

#12 Sep 30, 2010
someonewhoknows wrote:
<quoted text>Hmm its amazing that Georgie has nothin better to do than get on here and pretend that she cares bout Lisa,well I guess she does cause she was sleepin with her man..as far as stevie and liz being rats,then tell me y stevie is not home with his family instead hes in jail for a long time?Hmm ya know if hes rattin,he needs to learn how..lol
for stevie not to b a rat how n the hell did heget 6 months n jail for everything he got n trouble with if that was any body else they would b under the jail come on ppl grow up it ant that hard i prommise
lizstevie

London, KY

#13 Sep 30, 2010
Ok..here I am for anyone that wants to tell me to my face that Stevie or myself is rats,hell I will give you my address and we will see if you got the a** to back that mouth up. As far as Stevies charges or jail time,thats noone business y or how. but believe this,if he was a rat then he would not be in LCDC. I think its hilarious that as soon as someone gets locked up,the other one is cheating. LOL. Listen Im not perfect but who is? I have never cheated on stevie now or before he went to jail,and the man driving my car? well stevie is the one that told him to,but I will not defend us anymore because once again the ignorance of jealous ppl has come out...just remember if you decide that you want to talk face to face,hit me up,ill give you our address
Wondering

Whitley City, KY

#14 Jun 19, 2012
What ever happen to him havent seen him in years, what about his older brother danny

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Sowders Murdered 11 min HomeTown 27
Funeral Home Drama - SMH 34 min the watcher 5
Where is Thieving going on so bad ? 42 min docholiday 1
Michael Sowders 51 min docholiday 4
there's a secret going on in knox county shhhh 54 min the watcher 2
Politicians 1 hr Creepy and disres... 3
Lets Play Follow The Word! (Jun '10) 1 hr winner 1,337
Paynes Branch Rd Brats 4 hr citizen. 17
Sheriff race 16 hr Truth 24

Barbourville Jobs