Messenger

Salisbury, NC

#2 Oct 8, 2012
Glory glory glory to the soldier of soldiers glory glory glory to the lamb of god amen king e

“All in due Time”

Since: Jul 10

Hell, Norway

#3 Oct 8, 2012
iT SHOULD say Stupid, Stupid, Stupid.
funny

Williamsburg, KY

#6 Oct 9, 2012
SATAN 78 wrote:
iT SHOULD say Stupid, Stupid, Stupid.
they would have to be talking to you for it to say that.because you are STUPID,STUPID,STUPID.
Show Time

Elmwood Park, IL

#7 Oct 9, 2012
Satan 78, I pray the Wrath of God on you & your Home! A person who makes a statement such as this will have the Wrath of God Visiting him & his house. If you have children, You will stand back & watch the God of all Gods deal with you. He knows your Hearts Desire & he will deal with the one thing that means the most to you.... Your Home, Finances Or what ever you have that your Heart holds Dear to you.... You don't make Fun of a God that is all Powerful & all nowing as the God I serve! May you relize when the wrath comes, that you have to Repent for your sinfull actions!!!!
You will know when there is nothing you can do! Thats when you will remember these very words...
I will not say God Help You !!!! You will have to ask this your self ! The sad part is, the God that you put Down, Loves you... You have Free Will, I pray you don't wait so long & the Wrath comes to your Home before you Humble yourself & admit that God is God !!!!! Show Time....

“All in due Time”

Since: Jul 10

Hell, Norway

#8 Oct 10, 2012
Show Time wrote:
Satan 78, I pray the Wrath of God on you & your Home! A person who makes a statement such as this will have the Wrath of God Visiting him & his house. If you have children, You will stand back & watch the God of all Gods deal with you. He knows your Hearts Desire & he will deal with the one thing that means the most to you.... Your Home, Finances Or what ever you have that your Heart holds Dear to you.... You don't make Fun of a God that is all Powerful & all nowing as the God I serve! May you relize when the wrath comes, that you have to Repent for your sinfull actions!!!!
You will know when there is nothing you can do! Thats when you will remember these very words...
I will not say God Help You !!!! You will have to ask this your self ! The sad part is, the God that you put Down, Loves you... You have Free Will, I pray you don't wait so long & the Wrath comes to your Home before you Humble yourself & admit that God is God !!!!! Show Time....
Was I making fun of God, or making fun of Messenger?
GOD

Manchester, KY

#9 Oct 10, 2012
Show Time wrote:
HOW DARE YOU SPEAK FOR ME!!!!!!!!!! NOW YOU WILL FEEL ALL THE WRATH YOU CALL DOWN ON THIS MAN!!!!!!!!!! You are no Christian. You have read the rules and yet you dare assume you can make these statements in my NAME!!!!! WOE BE YOU AND YOURS!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 19 min tluv 3,542
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 40 min Jack 5,760
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 44 min American Lady 154,272
The parent who flipped off and threatened every... 47 min Redhound squad 15
Knox parent out of control goes after student a... 1 hr Snowden 25
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Princess412 81,648
Dylan Mills (Sep '08) 1 hr Lisa 11
kC principal injured 8 hr what happened 9
Knox parent goes off at Bell and Knox football ... Sun record 10
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••