Distrus and Hate filled Generation is here, Love has waxed Cold.

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ify

London, KY

#1 Dec 5, 2012
In all the days of my life I have never seen such distrust unfairness and backstabing in not only the general population but even close faily members , it seem that smethinghas took away peoples compassion and Love foreah other, and replaced it with self presavations and lust, people seem to enjoy to see other hurt ad suffer and its lke they cant do anything to about the way they feel, I remember back in the 1960's and 1970's and each 10 year peariod it seems that people have gotton harderhearted and cold to each other people love Money and gettin what they want they dont even see others pains and sufferngs, People had rather fight as to be peaceful to others , they had rather see others fall as to stand humanty has looseng something that it should not loose its self....and the word elf means souls the only thing that keep us alive is Love sometimes I believe that dogs care more then many humans anymore is a scarry time to in what has happen to people?

“Old Time Recipe”

Since: Nov 12

Cannon, KY

#2 Dec 5, 2012
ify wrote:
In all the days of my life I have never seen such distrust unfairness and backstabing in not only the general population but even close faily members , it seem that smethinghas took away peoples compassion and Love foreah other, and replaced it with self presavations and lust, people seem to enjoy to see other hurt ad suffer and its lke they cant do anything to about the way they feel, I remember back in the 1960's and 1970's and each 10 year peariod it seems that people have gotton harderhearted and cold to each other people love Money and gettin what they want they dont even see others pains and sufferngs, People had rather fight as to be peaceful to others , they had rather see others fall as to stand humanty has looseng something that it should not loose its self....and the word elf means souls the only thing that keep us alive is Love sometimes I believe that dogs care more then many humans anymore is a scarry time to in what has happen to people?
It all started with the previous generation. It has been working it's way into this for a long time now.
delta

London, KY

#3 Dec 5, 2012
Yea lets blame the latest generations on humanities short comings. Its a sign of the rapture, hope is lost, satan is loose......blah blah blah. All the previous generations have caused what we have in the world, otherwise wouldnt we all be hunter gatherers? Wake up people!
wonder

Barbourville, KY

#4 Dec 5, 2012
I totally agree. It's a shame how much hate is ruining people's lives. So many people out to break up marriages and try to bring others down.
We will all stand in judgement one day. I think many don't believe that or have forgotten.
ify

London, KY

#5 Dec 5, 2012
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knowledge
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wisdom
One area is to much knowledge and little wisdom in people,
ify

London, KY

#6 Dec 5, 2012
James 2:13 For judgment is without mercy to him that hath shewed no mercy: mercy glorieth against judgment.......something I would like to point out , Mercy Rejoyce glorieth against Judgement, does the people in Knox county understand that or is it just religous political correctness?

“Old Time Recipe”

Cannon, KY

#7 Dec 5, 2012
delta wrote:
Yea lets blame the latest generations on humanities short comings. Its a sign of the rapture, hope is lost, satan is loose......blah blah blah. All the previous generations have caused what we have in the world, otherwise wouldnt we all be hunter gatherers? Wake up people!
Wake up, my ass. You should be more specific in what you're trying to say, because your post makes no sense anyway.

“Old Time Recipe”

Cannon, KY

#8 Dec 5, 2012
wonder wrote:
I totally agree. It's a shame how much hate is ruining people's lives. So many people out to break up marriages and try to bring others down.
We will all stand in judgement one day. I think many don't believe that or have forgotten.
So true.

“Old Time Recipe”

Cannon, KY

#9 Dec 5, 2012
delta wrote:
Yea lets blame the latest generations on humanities short comings.
Yes, let's do. Just compare the World Prior 1948 to post 1948 and you'll see.
Sigmund Freud

Somerset, KY

#10 Dec 5, 2012
Lets see, in previous generations we had slavery, indentured servitude, no rights for women, two world wars, several religious inqusitions, and a partridge in a pear tree. Thats only skimming the surface.
Honest

Williamsburg, KY

#11 Dec 5, 2012
In 1948 people didn't have telephone and computers and lots of them didn't have a car or a truck and vigars around but sex was still happen they just couldn't get to one and go on down the road and try out another one to see which they like the best and they didn't have as much free time as they do now to tried after a days hard work to ride every thing that came along they didn't care that much for each other they just didn't have no one to tell it to the women were pregant every 2 yrs and the men had to work to feed the kids

“Old Time Recipe”

Cannon, KY

#12 Dec 5, 2012
Honest wrote:
In 1948 people didn't have telephone and computers and lots of them didn't have a car or a truck and vigars around but sex was still happen they just couldn't get to one and go on down the road and try out another one to see which they like the best and they didn't have as much free time as they do now to tried after a days hard work to ride every thing that came along they didn't care that much for each other they just didn't have no one to tell it to the women were pregant every 2 yrs and the men had to work to feed the kids
Regardless, they were a different culture of people than whats on this Earth today. I never thought we'd live in a society were you see Elderly people out texting everywhere you go.
ify

London, KY

#13 Dec 5, 2012
Sigmund Freud wrote:
Lets see, in previous generations we had slavery, indentured servitude, no rights for women, two world wars, several religious inqusitions, and a partridge in a pear tree. Thats only skimming the surface.
Yes the pendulum swings short looking at the horrable things you have spoke of , do you think we are in a cyber elctronic new world rapid informations inqusitions of a sorts? a stooper trance world wide hypnotic state of mind control in the past 10 years It started with radio and Tv and then went to computers and who is the worlds voice of reason now ? what used to take weeks and months now travel in seconds world wide fast robbing people of privacy and the abality to take time to thick something over big brother makes up our minds for us now think so?

“The Fist of Goodness”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#14 Dec 5, 2012
Oh, it's going to get even better, you people haven't seen anything "JUST" yet....lol

http://tinyurl.com/cfvjaeo
ify

London, KY

#15 Dec 5, 2012
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pied_Piper_of_Ha... Is the Pied Piper Playing for the world dressed in multi colors and only the lame and blind deaf will not follow the modern day Pied Piper away from the fairy tale of the pied Piper is one of intrest to say the least.
ify

London, KY

#16 Dec 5, 2012

“The Fist of Goodness”

Location hidden

#17 Dec 5, 2012
ify wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/P ied_Piper_of_Hamelin Is the Pied Piper Playing for the world dressed in multi colors and only the lame and blind deaf will not follow the modern day Pied Piper away from the fairy tale of the pied Piper is one of intrest to say the least. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =OpVf_OiwslgXX
Allow me to spin a better version for you....

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Old Time Recipe”

Cannon, KY

#18 Dec 5, 2012
Archangel Oger wrote:
Oh, it's going to get even better, you people haven't seen anything "JUST" yet....lol
http://tinyurl.com/cfvjaeo
I'd say you're right, Oger.

“The Fist of Goodness”

Location hidden

#19 Dec 5, 2012
Jim Gray wrote:
<quoted text>I'd say you're right, Oger.
Oh, I know I am, me and you should have a "saber fight"....

“Old Time Recipe”

Cannon, KY

#20 Dec 5, 2012
Archangel Oger wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I know I am, me and you should have a "saber fight"....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =C-DeI3ohVbYXX
What is your favorite Saber color, Green, Blue or Red?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is Winston tye seeing now....... 39 min Integrity 10
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Mike Duquette 132,217
How many kindergarten teachers at Lay? 3 hr Max 21
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 3 hr Breezy _Soul 408
Mayor west gives city councilmans son raise 3 hr Hob knob 24
Jim baker remodeling city hall 4 hr Sam 4
curtis 6 hr gator 4
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Dec 24 dad 52
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info