London, KY

#2 Oct 19, 2008
i think o
friend of Brandi

Barbourville, KY

#3 Oct 19, 2008
nancy grome wrote:
steve and brani jordan still married?
No, they are not still married!! She is engaged to someone else and very very happy with her life!!
Brandi Jordan

Somerset, KY

#4 Oct 20, 2008
For anyone who wants to know. No! Me and Steve Jones are not married anymore. Our divorce is final and has been for a while. He is living in London and doing good. I am living in Barbourville and I am engaged to a wonderful man. Me and Steve get along and everyone is happy. So if you are trying to start something you might as well give up because there is nothing here to stir up. Everyone is happy! So get a life and stop trying to ruin everyone else's on this crazy website. There are other ways to find out about people than to post crazy shit like this on here. Grow up!
Doubtful

United States

#5 Dec 15, 2008
I heard he was back on drugs really bad....so sad. Probably so.
UwISh

London, KY

#6 Dec 16, 2008
steve isn't back on drugs. i know him very well and people can say whatever they want but he is really a great guy that just got caught up in a bad situation. it could have happened to anyone. so those of you that have to talk about people that you don't even know can find better things to do. he's back to the old steve.
Really

London, KY

#7 Dec 16, 2008
Brandi Jordan wrote:
For anyone who wants to know. No! Me and Steve Jones are not married anymore. Our divorce is final and has been for a while. He is living in London and doing good. I am living in Barbourville and I am engaged to a wonderful man. Me and Steve get along and everyone is happy. So if you are trying to start something you might as well give up because there is nothing here to stir up. Everyone is happy! So get a life and stop trying to ruin everyone else's on this crazy website. There are other ways to find out about people than to post crazy shit like this on here. Grow up!
Was your mother happy when she was called to school to pick up a bottle of pill's from your daughter.? Word does get out
UwISH

Redmond, WA

#8 Dec 16, 2008
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Was your mother happy when she was called to school to pick up a bottle of pill's from your daughter.? Word does get out
Why don't u leave her alone? What are u talkin about anyway, going to school to pick up a bottle of pills? I never heard of this? Please inform me.
Really

Lexington, KY

#9 Dec 17, 2008
Ask the principal at lay school.
WHAT

London, KY

#10 Dec 18, 2008
Is this true?
Really

Somerset, KY

#11 Dec 18, 2008
Why would you hear of this, every thing in this county is hush hush if you have the right name.
Do you know why Brandi went to jail.? If you know her any then you know why.
Yes a bottle of pills were gotten rid of. If it were you -------You would be under the jail.---You would not have your children taken away.

But every thing is fine every one is happy,as long as no one really knows whats going on.

Spill the whole story Brandi since most already know that is if you have any GUT'S
BeANs

Barbourville, KY

#12 Jan 6, 2009
Yeah, spill the shit. let's hear it ///////THIS STEVEN......L
King 7

United States

#13 Jan 6, 2009
if this is really Steve then prove it and I'll spill the info about this.
sumarian

United States

#14 Dec 24, 2012
Brandi is a good girl regardless of what she got caught up in or went to jail over that don't mean she don't have feelings and care bout others. She's got a tender heart towards other people and would help anyone! I would take her in a heart beat I gave always liked her and she and her family have always been good to me and mine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bath Salts Being Sold As Meth 4 min i live in the cou... 11
Josh Wombles and Travis Blackwood 1 hr mememe 1
John Laten Johnson 1 hr truth 7
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 147,238
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 3 hr Got Nuts 1,192
Holly Adkins (Apr '10) 3 hr LOL 22
Town Cruisers Trash Shopping Center Parking Lot (Jul '15) 5 hr Name them 52
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages