Your Not Going To Get Me Fired From My Job!!!!! Try Again!!!!

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Kristie Carroll Patterson

Irvine, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

I Love my job, I love my life, those that are IN it and those that are NOT. For those of you no gooders that have nothing else better to do with your time then try and cause trouble for me or anyone else..GET A JOB, GET A LIFE. You had your attempt at causing trouble for me and it didn't work, so sorry for you. Better LUCK NEXT TIME but in the mean time I will continue to SMILE and enjoy each & everyday :)) Have a good day!

PS: I did buy a house regardless to want anyone says,I am just renting it right now!!!

“No Referral Needed”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

Kristie Carroll Patterson wrote:
I Love my job, I love my life, those that are IN it and those that are NOT. For those of you no gooders that have nothing else better to do with your time then try and cause trouble for me or anyone else..GET A JOB, GET A LIFE. You had your attempt at causing trouble for me and it didn't work, so sorry for you. Better LUCK NEXT TIME but in the mean time I will continue to SMILE and enjoy each & everyday :)) Have a good day!
PS: I did buy a house regardless to want anyone says,I am just renting it right now!!!
Is Carrol your maiden name?

If so, did you go to Girdler?
COWARDS

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

I LOVE HOW PEOPLE HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH THEIR TIME. SOMEONE NEEDS TO GROW UP AND GET A LIFE!
well

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

I dont know if anything has been said about anyones private medical records,but if it has then thats not only illegal but also really rotten!
Nope

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Nothing has been said, people have nothing better to do with their time. All I know is they better have some hard evidence to back up what they started because Attorneys have been contacted as well as the KSP Electronic Crime Unit. I am geared up and ready to roll in any court room.
Hmm

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

I don't know you personally, but it just does not look good on you professionally to make a comeback on Topix. If I were you, I would just ignore the people who are trying to start things with you. That gives you more credibility, just saying.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 25 min Justice Dale 138,621
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 38 min Ancient Wolf 81,204
burgerking and walmart 1 hr gator catcher 4
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChristWarrior 122,693
lamon jones 2 hr wtf 11
new restaurant in downtown shopping center 3 hr jss 27
Kenny Turner (Dec '09) 3 hr true 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search