Your Not Going To Get Me Fired From M...

Your Not Going To Get Me Fired From My Job!!!!! Try Again!!!!

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

Kristie Carroll Patterson

Harrison, AR

#1 Oct 23, 2012
I Love my job, I love my life, those that are IN it and those that are NOT. For those of you no gooders that have nothing else better to do with your time then try and cause trouble for me or anyone else..GET A JOB, GET A LIFE. You had your attempt at causing trouble for me and it didn't work, so sorry for you. Better LUCK NEXT TIME but in the mean time I will continue to SMILE and enjoy each & everyday :)) Have a good day!

PS: I did buy a house regardless to want anyone says,I am just renting it right now!!!

“Somewhere in Time”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#2 Oct 23, 2012
Kristie Carroll Patterson wrote:
I Love my job, I love my life, those that are IN it and those that are NOT. For those of you no gooders that have nothing else better to do with your time then try and cause trouble for me or anyone else..GET A JOB, GET A LIFE. You had your attempt at causing trouble for me and it didn't work, so sorry for you. Better LUCK NEXT TIME but in the mean time I will continue to SMILE and enjoy each & everyday :)) Have a good day!
PS: I did buy a house regardless to want anyone says,I am just renting it right now!!!
Is Carrol your maiden name?

If so, did you go to Girdler?
COWARDS

United States

#3 Oct 23, 2012
I LOVE HOW PEOPLE HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH THEIR TIME. SOMEONE NEEDS TO GROW UP AND GET A LIFE!
well

United States

#4 Oct 23, 2012
I dont know if anything has been said about anyones private medical records,but if it has then thats not only illegal but also really rotten!
Nope

United States

#5 Oct 23, 2012
Nothing has been said, people have nothing better to do with their time. All I know is they better have some hard evidence to back up what they started because Attorneys have been contacted as well as the KSP Electronic Crime Unit. I am geared up and ready to roll in any court room.
Hmm

United States

#6 Oct 24, 2012
I don't know you personally, but it just does not look good on you professionally to make a comeback on Topix. If I were you, I would just ignore the people who are trying to start things with you. That gives you more credibility, just saying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Knox Schools 38 min Truth 11
Recounts what happens next a civil upheaval? 48 min swampfoot 14
knox county bus garage (Aug '09) 1 hr Kim 40
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Secularist 156,440
Grays Pallet Store Drug Dealing ? 3 hr Bad 10
Geesh (Jun '16) 4 hr Babywipes 6
School buses 5 hr Whats The Freq Ke... 2

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages