First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tatted up

London, KY

#1 Aug 5, 2013
Who's got them and what kind?
gator

London, KY

#2 Aug 5, 2013
I have a butterfly just above my crack. The man at the truck payment place said it was a good look for me

“No A appointment Necessary ”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#3 Aug 5, 2013
tatted up wrote:
Who's got them and what kind?
I have Twelve. However, I cannot be permitted to tell you what kind.
😯

London, KY

#4 Aug 5, 2013
The Specialist wrote:
<quoted text>I have Twelve. However, I cannot be permitted to tell you what kind.
Why?

“No A appointment Necessary ”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#5 Aug 5, 2013
[QUOTE who="😯"]<quote d text>
Why?[/QUOTE]I actually have seven, however, one of them is broken down into five smaller ones.
😯

London, KY

#6 Aug 5, 2013
The Specialist wrote:
[QUOTE who="😯"]<q uoted text>
Why?"

I actually have seven, however, one of them is broken down into five smaller ones.
I love them. I have 5 and would have more except my job frowns upon them.

“No A appointment Necessary ”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#7 Aug 6, 2013
[QUOTE who="😯"]<quote d text>
I love them. I have 5 and would have more except my job frowns upon them.[/QUOTE]Just curious, but was your first tattoo a Rose on your Ankle?
😯

London, KY

#8 Aug 6, 2013
The Specialist wrote:
[QUOTE who="😯"]<q uoted text>
I love them. I have 5 and would have more except my job frowns upon them."

Just curious, but was your first tattoo a Rose on your Ankle?
No, I just got my first one about a year ago.
gator

Fishers, IN

#9 Aug 6, 2013
gator wrote:
I have a butterfly just above my crack. The man at the truck payment place said it was a good look for me
yeah baby

“No A appointment Necessary ”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#10 Aug 6, 2013
[QUOTE who="😯"]<quote d text>
No, I just got my first one about a year ago.[/QUOTE]I sure wish I knew who I was talking with here. You say we were close at one time, however, I don't recall being close to someone who is an R.N. today. Although, there has been many people I have not kept up with throughout the year's.

You could Register a Topix account so we could talk in private messaging.
😯

United States

#11 Aug 6, 2013
The Specialist wrote:
[QUOTE who="😯"]<q uoted text>
No, I just got my first one about a year ago."

I sure wish I knew who I was talking with here. You say we were close at one time, however, I don't recall being close to someone who is an R.N. today. Although, there has been many people I have not kept up with throughout the year's.

You could Register a Topix account so we could talk in private messaging.
I will think about registering however it is kind of fun remaining a mystery to u. I will give u a hint though, we haven't talked since the mid nineties and I promise u would remember me. However I have a wonderful life now and do not wish that to be disturbed. It just amazes me how I could still know u after all these years. But it gives me something to think about.

“No A appointment Necessary ”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#12 Aug 6, 2013
[QUOTE who="😯"]<quote d text>
I will think about registering however it is kind of fun remaining a mystery to u. I will give u a hint though, we haven't talked since the mid nineties and I promise u would remember me. However I have a wonderful life now and do not wish that to be disturbed. It just amazes me how I could still know u after all these years. But it gives me something to think about.[/QUOTE]I actually have a pretty good idea of who you may be. I hope you hold no grudges though.

“No A appointment Necessary ”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#13 Aug 6, 2013
And I would never disrupt your life in any way, whatsoever.

-I assure
😯

London, KY

#14 Aug 6, 2013
The Specialist wrote:
And I would never disrupt your life in any way, whatsoever.

-I assure
Maybe it's myself I can't trust.

“No A appointment Necessary ”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#15 Aug 6, 2013
[QUOTE who="😯"]<quote d text>
Maybe it's myself I can't trust.[/QUOTE]Are you sweet on the Specialist?

It must be my irresistible personality.
😯

London, KY

#16 Aug 6, 2013
The Specialist wrote:
[QUOTE who="😯"]<q uoted text>
Maybe it's myself I can't trust."

Are you sweet on the Specialist?

It must be my irresistible personality.
Just memories I think.
gator

London, KY

#17 Aug 6, 2013
gator wrote:
I have a butterfly just above my crack. The man at the truck payment place said it was a good look for me
I am thinking of getting a unicorn for my next one

“No A appointment Necessary ”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#18 Aug 6, 2013
[QUOTE who="😯"]<quote d text>
Just memories I think.[/QUOTE]I didn't mean to offend you, or anything, if I ever did. Whoever you may be.

“No A appointment Necessary ”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#19 Aug 6, 2013
gator wrote:
<quoted text>I am thinking of getting a unicorn for my next one
I'm thinking of getting a huge Grim-Reaper for mine.
InvisibleFemale

Middlesboro, KY

#20 Aug 6, 2013
I have fourteen. I want to sleeve out my entire arm and have the entire thing planned out. I believe that tattoos should have a point behind them.. I mean anyone can pick something off the wall at the tattoo parlor and tell everyone that you got it because it appealed to you at the time. Everyone of my tattoos have a meaning that is sincerely emotional for me. I love explaining my tattoos to my kids especially. Some may say that they won't look as good when I get elderly but oh well. My mom once told me that she was glad I have some exotic tattoos, it will make it easier to identify the body, lol...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Disability Fraud 17 min really 25
lynn camp 28 min panther 19
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 34 min spaceship 138,359
close these game rooms down 1 hr jack 2
Carolyn Gray 3 hr Resident 1
Rabbitt cox arrest 8 hr jack 6
Jeff & Jamie Mays (Jul '11) 22 hr i know 21
famous people from Knox County (Jan '12) Sun real slim shady 86
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]