who got shot out rt 11 ???
actually

Barbourville, KY

#166 Sep 23, 2013
tigger wrote:
<quoted text> I wish people would shut their mouth all the lies and tongue wagging isn't going to change anything it was a tragic accident a life was lost and family's are hurting on both sides.
This is more like finger tapping than tongue wagging. Who is lying?
tigger

London, KY

#167 Sep 23, 2013
actually wrote:
<quoted text>This is more like finger tapping than tongue wagging. Who is lying?
GOD KNOWS EVERYTHING AND HE KNOWS IT WAS AN ACCIDENT.
xxx

Corbin, KY

#168 Sep 23, 2013
yes you all speak the truth but when it knocks at your door u look at it differently. Lesson learned what would Jesus do we don't know cause we are not Jesus and guess what we call it an accident that shouldn't have happen how many times in your all's lives have you opinionated or pointed fingers about something u knew nothing about. I have no fight in this matter don't know anyone involved. But remember before u point fingers the next time you could be wearing those shoes

“"Living The Dream"”

Since: Sep 11

It Is What It Is

#169 Sep 23, 2013
My only comment, If accident, Can you say Civil suit!!
guest

Jackson, MO

#170 Sep 23, 2013
What Randy did was wrong and he should have been punished but not by death, even murderers are given a trial and sent to prison.

What mahy of you do not know is this boy never had a real life, his mother is and always was a drug addict, his father has been in the pen for years for molesting a kid and drugs, he was raised in part by a grandmother and uncle both of who have severe psychological issues. When you know no other life but crime more than likely that is the path you will follow. Maybe if 15 years ago someone would have took the time to do something the last 15 years of his life might have amounted to something.

Murder or accident who knows the only ones that know for sure are the shooter and the victim but no matter what a life was cut short for nonsense. All of you that think you are better than this just remember anything could happen, it could be your child that goes down the wrong path

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.pixoto.com/quantumm

#171 Sep 23, 2013
xxx wrote:
yes you all speak the truth but when it knocks at your door u look at it differently. Lesson learned what would Jesus do we don't know cause we are not Jesus and guess what we call it an accident that shouldn't have happen how many times in your all's lives have you opinionated or pointed fingers about something u knew nothing about. I have no fight in this matter don't know anyone involved. But remember before u point fingers the next time you could be wearing those shoes
Bet ya I will never be in the shoes of a guy breaking into another mans car or house....
Smartie Pants

United States

#172 Sep 23, 2013
guest wrote:
What Randy did was wrong and he should have been punished but not by death, even murderers are given a trial and sent to prison.
What mahy of you do not know is this boy never had a real life, his mother is and always was a drug addict, his father has been in the pen for years for molesting a kid and drugs, he was raised in part by a grandmother and uncle both of who have severe psychological issues. When you know no other life but crime more than likely that is the path you will follow. Maybe if 15 years ago someone would have took the time to do something the last 15 years of his life might have amounted to something.
Murder or accident who knows the only ones that know for sure are the shooter and the victim but no matter what a life was cut short for nonsense. All of you that think you are better than this just remember anything could happen, it could be your child that goes down the wrong path
Yes, but he did know right from wrong. No matter how anybody was raised, they can use that as an excuse or they can use that as an example to NOT do the things they were brought up around, and realize if I do this, I'm going to end up like my parents. OR they can think, I don't want my kids to be raised by someone else, I'm going to get a job and work for what I get and "rise above my raising". The choice is theirs. This is the choice HE made.
life is good

Barbourville, KY

#173 Sep 23, 2013
guest wrote:
What Randy did was wrong and he should have been punished but not by death, even murderers are given a trial and sent to prison.
What mahy of you do not know is this boy never had a real life, his mother is and always was a drug addict, his father has been in the pen for years for molesting a kid and drugs, he was raised in part by a grandmother and uncle both of who have severe psychological issues. When you know no other life but crime more than likely that is the path you will follow. Maybe if 15 years ago someone would have took the time to do something the last 15 years of his life might have amounted to something.
Murder or accident who knows the only ones that know for sure are the shooter and the victim but no matter what a life was cut short for nonsense. All of you that think you are better than this just remember anything could happen, it could be your child that goes down the wrong path
It dont take much sense to know the difference in right and wrong, most will learn it before 10 years old .It is always a choice to do wrong an by the time you're 20 you should have it as a habit to choose whats right. death is a pretty severe penalty for poor choice but the death of this young man has probably saved someone down the road as he showed no sighn of changing his ways
bystander

Middlesboro, KY

#174 Sep 23, 2013
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
Bet ya I will never be in the shoes of a guy breaking into another mans car or house....
Me too.
bystander

Middlesboro, KY

#175 Sep 23, 2013
guest wrote:
What Randy did was wrong and he should have been punished but not by death, even murderers are given a trial and sent to prison.
What mahy of you do not know is this boy never had a real life, his mother is and always was a drug addict, his father has been in the pen for years for molesting a kid and drugs, he was raised in part by a grandmother and uncle both of who have severe psychological issues. When you know no other life but crime more than likely that is the path you will follow. Maybe if 15 years ago someone would have took the time to do something the last 15 years of his life might have amounted to something.
Murder or accident who knows the only ones that know for sure are the shooter and the victim but no matter what a life was cut short for nonsense. All of you that think you are better than this just remember anything could happen, it could be your child that goes down the wrong path
A poster child for sterilization and abortion. I have always been morally opposed to the gov. passing laws infringing on peoples right to have children and raise them as they see fit. Families and people like this make you think about that. There have been pages of unbiased studies proving beyond any doubt that the most effective long term plan for crime prevention is cheap or free abortions.
sad story

London, KY

#176 Sep 23, 2013
guest wrote:
What Randy did was wrong and he should have been punished but not by death, even murderers are given a trial and sent to prison.
What mahy of you do not know is this boy never had a real life, his mother is and always was a drug addict, his father has been in the pen for years for molesting a kid and drugs, he was raised in part by a grandmother and uncle both of who have severe psychological issues. When you know no other life but crime more than likely that is the path you will follow. Maybe if 15 years ago someone would have took the time to do something the last 15 years of his life might have amounted to something.
Murder or accident who knows the only ones that know for sure are the shooter and the victim but no matter what a life was cut short for nonsense. All of you that think you are better than this just remember anything could happen, it could be your child that goes down the wrong path
That is truly a sad story but the same can be said of most criminals. The bottom line remains, he was a thief he knew what he was doing and he did it repeatedly. He asked for what he got over and over, that is obvious by his criminal record. A true peice of Knox County chit and the whole county is better off for what happened because it will cause others to think twice before the same thing happens to them. His death could very well have saved the life of an innocent future victim of his. He is not a victim he was a scumbag in every sense of the word that got what he sought after.
internet attorney

London, KY

#177 Sep 23, 2013
Right wrong or indifferent its still murder. Yes the guy deserved to be whipped in the old fashioned way but what ever material item he took was not worth a humans life. The poor little feller ran. I would hate to be the shooter and have to lay down and sleep knowing that I killed a man over a change purse. In the end God will be the judge and jury.

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.pixoto.com/quantumm

#178 Sep 23, 2013
life is good wrote:
<quoted text>It dont take much sense to know the difference in right and wrong, most will learn it before 10 years old .It is always a choice to do wrong an by the time you're 20 you should have it as a habit to choose whats right. death is a pretty severe penalty for poor choice but the death of this young man has probably saved someone down the road as he showed no sighn of changing his ways
All children are born brain damaged and it takes 18 to 25 years for them to grow out of it........ Some never grow out of it....

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.pixoto.com/quantumm

#179 Sep 23, 2013
sad story wrote:
<quoted text>
That is truly a sad story but the same can be said of most criminals. The bottom line remains, he was a thief he knew what he was doing and he did it repeatedly. He asked for what he got over and over, that is obvious by his criminal record. A true peice of Knox County chit and the whole county is better off for what happened because it will cause others to think twice before the same thing happens to them. His death could very well have saved the life of an innocent future victim of his. He is not a victim he was a scumbag in every sense of the word that got what he sought after.
Fact of the matter is it will not make the ones that will break in your car or house, kick in your door for a few bucks to buy dope or to see if you have a bottle of pills they can grab... They are generally too burned out to give a second thought of this event when they need a few bucks.... Generally speaking we are talking more about guys like Bevis and Butthead rather than Butch and Sundance.....
sad story

London, KY

#180 Sep 24, 2013
internet attorney wrote:
Right wrong or indifferent its still murder. Yes the guy deserved to be whipped in the old fashioned way but what ever material item he took was not worth a humans life. The poor little feller ran. I would hate to be the shooter and have to lay down and sleep knowing that I killed a man over a change purse. In the end God will be the judge and jury.
Here is a suggestion for you, Take whatever it is that you would whip these scumbags with, go seek them out...Then give them a couple of bible verses, tell them god loves them, whip their ass and see how many you convert and change into decent citizens. You live in a dream if you think you can straighten out what"God" has made crooked. Evil people that live to harm other people are not victims, they "create" victims. The two people who called this scumbag out did what the justice system failed to do, they put a stop to one person who was hell bent on hurting others...they should sleep well knowing they did their community and other innocent people a favor.
sad story

London, KY

#181 Sep 24, 2013
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact of the matter is it will not make the ones that will break in your car or house, kick in your door for a few bucks to buy dope or to see if you have a bottle of pills they can grab... They are generally too burned out to give a second thought of this event when they need a few bucks.... Generally speaking we are talking more about guys like Bevis and Butthead rather than Butch and Sundance.....
The hard core burn-outs will not be detered but most petty rogues such as this guy will think twice. It will also make it more dangerous for those victims who challenge the rogues because the rogues are gonna be more cautious an more will make sure they are armed. There is no winner or looser here it is only more of the same, but, people are gonna have to stand up and defend themselves and their property themselves becaust the justice system is failing and overwhelmed. Things are not gonna get better, only worse.
victim of petty theft

London, KY

#182 Sep 24, 2013
Some POS stole something from my front porch. If I had caught him he would have a toe tag on as well. Just one more pillhead druggie gone. No loss no foul. Good job to who ever protected their property.
guest

Jackson, MO

#183 Sep 24, 2013
I wonder if all of you that think he got what he deserves would feel this way if it was your child. Trust me that can happen, our parents raised us in a very strict home where you worked for what you got, made good grades in school and knew what manners were. I am a nurse, one brother is a cop, one is a truck driver, a sister is a teacher and then we have a sister that is a drug addict and has been in and out of jail for theft, drugs and so on. My parents never thought they would have a child do that type of thing but guess what they did and it could be you too!
homie the halfwit

Barbourville, KY

#184 Sep 24, 2013
guest wrote:
I wonder if all of you that think he got what he deserves would feel this way if it was your child. Trust me that can happen, our parents raised us in a very strict home where you worked for what you got, made good grades in school and knew what manners were. I am a nurse, one brother is a cop, one is a truck driver, a sister is a teacher and then we have a sister that is a drug addict and has been in and out of jail for theft, drugs and so on. My parents never thought they would have a child do that type of thing but guess what they did and it could be you too!
all chip in an buy her a ticket to florida .. one way
sad story

London, KY

#185 Sep 24, 2013
guest wrote:
I wonder if all of you that think he got what he deserves would feel this way if it was your child. Trust me that can happen, our parents raised us in a very strict home where you worked for what you got, made good grades in school and knew what manners were. I am a nurse, one brother is a cop, one is a truck driver, a sister is a teacher and then we have a sister that is a drug addict and has been in and out of jail for theft, drugs and so on. My parents never thought they would have a child do that type of thing but guess what they did and it could be you too!
If she starts stealing from folks then her azz will probably get shot also.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min Puff ball McFly 161,069
Drug hollow 1 hr Georgia M 1
I need to know something 2 hr shh teeter 7
Toe Nails in a Jar 2 hr DNA 1
Ledford Dean 2 hr OOOOXX 1
Preachers That Allow Drug Users In the Pulpit 2 hr Therealbitchplease 10
aquariums 3 hr travis carnes 2

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages