daniel bays married

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 50 of50
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
sad

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Feb 2, 2013
 
yes wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as she breathes she is lol
She shouldn't of left her husband for Daniel. It's sad that she let her obsession with him break up her family and now she has neither one of them.
Michelle

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Feb 10, 2013
 
sad wrote:
<quoted text>
She shouldn't of left her husband for Daniel. It's sad that she let her obsession with him break up her family and now she has neither one of them.
I didn't leave my husband for Daniel. I don't have either one of them because of my own chosing. Everyone is right, Daniel is Daniel. He will never change. That doesn't make him a bad person, just not one to attempt to have a relationship with. After all these years, Daniel and I remain friends, but that's as far as it goes.
yes

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Feb 10, 2013
 
Michelle wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't leave my husband for Daniel. I don't have either one of them because of my own chosing. Everyone is right, Daniel is Daniel. He will never change. That doesn't make him a bad person, just not one to attempt to have a relationship with. After all these years, Daniel and I remain friends, but that's as far as it goes.
If Daniel wanted you you'd be right there! He talks awful about you lol
why

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Feb 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

why is it if daniel bays is such a prick so many people like him and he sure dont have no problem getting a woman. Jealousy kills this little town, Just like phillip vaughn he sends one crazy chick packing and she gets on topix talking shit trying to make the world think hes awful just like whoever started this crap is doing with daniel, leave these guys alone be jealous but stop making yourselves look bad because thats all your doing.
Sean

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Feb 14, 2013
 
Who's cares! He's old as hell & been thru every woman is Knox county!
Sure

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Feb 14, 2013
 
Michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't leave my husband for Daniel. I don't have either one of them because of my own chosing. Everyone is right, Daniel is Daniel. He will never change. That doesn't make him a bad person, just not one to attempt to have a relationship with. After all these years, Daniel and I remain friends, but that's as far as it goes.
Who are you kidding? Everybody knows you were having an affair with Daniel while you were married. Daniel likes sleeping with married women because he doesn't have to commit to them or see them in public. One of the reasons he never takes women OUT is because he is a broke deadbeat. Seeing his "girlfriends" late at night, in your car during lunch breaks or at the Moose doesn't cost him a dime.WHAT A LOSER! You deserve better.
well well

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Feb 18, 2013
 
what about Kevin? what's he up to?
Truthfully

Flat Lick, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Feb 18, 2013
 
Yea, a lot of ppl are right... Daniel is Daniel! Daniel Bays does have a bad name for sleeping with every woman in Knox County, not to mention other locations, but that's just what he does! It's not like it's a secret, come on ppl!!! I'm not writing out of jealousy, b/c honestly I've been there, done that and have the tee shirt and video to prove it! The only difference is... I went in know what to expect and how to play these games! I played him just as hard as he thought he was playing me, and he knew it! Rule of thumb when your going to invest any time with someone like Daniel... The secret to being with Daniel or his kind is:

1. Even as a female, you have to think like a male (think the way he does)!;

2. Go into any type of relatioinship with him knowing that all you two are ever going to be is "friends"! You are not the one that is going to break or change him!!!;

3. Do not ever allow your emotions to get involved, treat him as he treats you! Even though he will try to toy with your emotions... don't buy it!;

4. If you feel an attatchment toward him, end it 100% completely right then and there, or you will get hurt emotionally!;

5. Use him! There is no rule saying that a female can not have just as much fun as a male!!!;

6. Don't run to him every time he tries to get in touch with you, meaning... ignore a call or text every now and then. Play his game!;

7. Have your fun with him, then end it abruptly! Don't give any reasons or excuses! He will remain trying to contact you, but block him from all communications!

I understand all of these rules sound like the same thing over-and-over, and maybe that's true! However, if you are just looking for someone to have fun with - no strings attatched, Daniel can be a lot of fun! To be honest, he is a lot of fun! It's not like as soon as you see him you have to rip your clothes off and start any sexual behavior... right? Play the game! Get as much enjoyment out of him as he is you! Remember, he is NOT going to settle down, he's going to feed you every lie that can be imagined, he will act like he doesn't know you in public, etc. GIVE IT RIGHT BACK TO HIM!

I had a lot of fun with Daniel Bays. When I would go see Daniel, we would hang out like any normal couple, even though we were just "friends!" We would watch TV, listen to music, cook or order something to eat, etc. I guess what I'm saying, we didn't get naked first thing as soon as I walked in the door. Well, not all the time! Daniel is a good person, honestly! You just have to know what you're dealing with! He never made me do one single thing that I didn't want to; And to be honest, he can keep secrets and carry on a legit conversation. Daniel is human! And a blast to play with, but not "Husband" or "relationship" materal! Sorry, but just telling the truth! We had some gooooooood times. My hat is off to him... it's simple! He is just as much a toy for females as you are to him, but play the game with all chips in! Guarantee you will have a good time, and he will not bash your name (as long as you don't him)! You may want to, but that is your emotions... DO NOT let them get to you! Enjoy life! Hell, we only live once... right?

Of all the ppl Daniel has "fooled" with, I guarantee he knows exactly who I am (if he reads this)! Mainly b/c when he and I had our little fun, I was the female version of him! What's wrong with that?

Have Love for you always, Daniel!!!
SICKLY

Flat Lick, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Feb 18, 2013
 
Truthfully wrote:
Yea, a lot of ppl are right... Daniel is Daniel! Daniel Bays does have a bad name for sleeping with every woman in Knox County, not to mention other locations, but that's just what he does! It's not like it's a secret, come on ppl!!! I'm not writing out of jealousy, b/c honestly I've been there, done that and have the tee shirt and video to prove it! The only difference is... I went in know what to expect and how to play these games! I played him just as hard as he thought he was playing me, and he knew it! Rule of thumb when your going to invest any time with someone like Daniel... The secret to being with Daniel or his kind is:
1. Even as a female, you have to think like a male (think the way he does)!;
2. Go into any type of relatioinship with him knowing that all you two are ever going to be is "friends"! You are not the one that is going to break or change him!!!;
3. Do not ever allow your emotions to get involved, treat him as he treats you! Even though he will try to toy with your emotions... don't buy it!;
4. If you feel an attatchment toward him, end it 100% completely right then and there, or you will get hurt emotionally!;
5. Use him! There is no rule saying that a female can not have just as much fun as a male!!!;
6. Don't run to him every time he tries to get in touch with you, meaning... ignore a call or text every now and then. Play his game!;
7. Have your fun with him, then end it abruptly! Don't give any reasons or excuses! He will remain trying to contact you, but block him from all communications!
I understand all of these rules sound like the same thing over-and-over, and maybe that's true! However, if you are just looking for someone to have fun with - no strings attatched, Daniel can be a lot of fun! To be honest, he is a lot of fun! It's not like as soon as you see him you have to rip your clothes off and start any sexual behavior... right? Play the game! Get as much enjoyment out of him as he is you! Remember, he is NOT going to settle down, he's going to feed you every lie that can be imagined, he will act like he doesn't know you in public, etc. GIVE IT RIGHT BACK TO HIM!
I had a lot of fun with Daniel Bays. When I would go see Daniel, we would hang out like any normal couple, even though we were just "friends!" We would watch TV, listen to music, cook or order something to eat, etc. I guess what I'm saying, we didn't get naked first thing as soon as I walked in the door. Well, not all the time! Daniel is a good person, honestly! You just have to know what you're dealing with! He never made me do one single thing that I didn't want to; And to be honest, he can keep secrets and carry on a legit conversation. Daniel is human! And a blast to play with, but not "Husband" or "relationship" materal! Sorry, but just telling the truth! We had some gooooooood times. My hat is off to him... it's simple! He is just as much a toy for females as you are to him, but play the game with all chips in! Guarantee you will have a good time, and he will not bash your name (as long as you don't him)! You may want to, but that is your emotions... DO NOT let them get to you! Enjoy life! Hell, we only live once... right?
Of all the ppl Daniel has "fooled" with, I guarantee he knows exactly who I am (if he reads this)! Mainly b/c when he and I had our little fun, I was the female version of him! What's wrong with that?
Have Love for you always, Daniel!!!
PLEASE GET SCREENED FOR ALL STD'S. YOU ALL ARE PLAYING HIGH RISK GAMES WITH SOME VERY QUESTIONABLE FLUIDS. JUST SAYING.
Not Naive

Flat Lick, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Feb 21, 2013
 
SICKLY wrote:
<quoted text>PLEASE GET SCREENED FOR ALL STD'S. YOU ALL ARE PLAYING HIGH RISK GAMES WITH SOME VERY QUESTIONABLE FLUIDS. JUST SAYING.
I am going to take what you are suggesting "out of concern" for my well-being, and not like you are screaming at me in all caps in the tech. world! B/c it's been so long ago that this happened, that if you would have "yelled" this at me pretty much insinuating that I have an STD, I would have hunt you down. I am much, much, much older and mature now. Good thing for you, right? So, I do appreciate your advise, but believe me... I have all my bases covered and always have! Yes, I am well aware that STD's can be transmitted even w/ multiple forms of protection, and that Condoms are a MUST, but still there are forms of STD's that can be tranmitted w/out outbreaks and through the inner legs/thighs! However, even in the long time ago that Daniel and I had our "fun," I was still smart enough to be cautious!!! Again, "Thank You" for your concern! I will leave it at that and not let my immature side reappear! So, don't worry about me, I'm good and most importantly... CLEAN!

In addition, do you need some counsiling? Sounds like to me you've been way too "effected" by this, or should I say "affected?" Have to wonder!

Maybe I shouldn't be so quick to judge... So, I apologize! I'm good! Thanks for your concern, "SICKLY!!!!!!!!!!"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 50 of50
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

87 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Troy Marcey 5 min Yup 2
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 24 min Justice Dale 138,784
Citys easter Egg hunt what a Joke !!!!!! 36 min Mom 1
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 49 min 75 Scorpio 3,687
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 51 min 75 Scorpio 3,439
Have a Wonderful Easter! 58 min gator 2
Sarah Christophel Stewart (Jun '09) 1 hr This is SARA 7
Corey vs. Collins 1 hr Freeze 60
•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••