Vote Hammer Jackson Sheriff

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hammer

Corbin, KY

#1 May 1, 2010
TO the people of Knox county. If elected as sheriff the first thing when i take office to fire Derick Eubanks and that useless Gary Bays.They don't do anything. But chase skirts. Next u will never hear my employees tell u I don't know where the sheriff is, or i don't know when he will be back. I will be in office to answer ur Questions and help with ur problems. Not out chasing skirts or sipping on a cold one and i don't mean pop. If u want a sheriff that can Make the county proud and honest And the County Can come together to make a better place to live for our childern. Remember May the 18 Vote Hammer Jackson for Knox County Sheriff.

“Somewhere in Time”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#2 May 1, 2010
Hammer wrote:
TO the people of Knox county. If elected as sheriff the first thing when i take office to fire Derick Eubanks and that useless Gary Bays.They don't do anything. But chase skirts. Next u will never hear my employees tell u I don't know where the sheriff is, or i don't know when he will be back. I will be in office to answer ur Questions and help with ur problems. Not out chasing skirts or sipping on a cold one and i don't mean pop. If u want a sheriff that can Make the county proud and honest And the County Can come together to make a better place to live for our childern. Remember May the 18 Vote Hammer Jackson for Knox County Sheriff.
It's rumored that you and Centers are only running to pull votes away from Sherman. What do you have to say about this, Mr. Jackson?
whocares

Ford City, PA

#3 May 1, 2010
I"m voting john.Sherman will be another wilbur bingham.The drugheads will vote for him.But i say they are more good people here than bad.
Hammer

Corbin, KY

#4 May 1, 2010
I'm in it to Win. For Knox COunty Sheriff.
whocares

Ford City, PA

#5 May 1, 2010
Hammer wrote:
I'm in it to Win. For Knox COunty Sheriff.
maybe for dog catcher
i know you

Barbourville, KY

#6 May 1, 2010
Hammer wrote:
sorry hammer,,,but ive known you to long to vote for you for sheriff.
Hammer

Corbin, KY

#7 May 1, 2010
At least i don't get drunk and chase women. VOTE HAMMER. Best man for the job.
whocares

Ford City, PA

#8 May 1, 2010
Hammer wrote:
Bull all men sherriff or not are women chasers.
funny crap

Barbourville, KY

#9 May 1, 2010
Hammer wrote:
its funny what people will do to try an get a vote.i really had,nt decided who i was going to vote for,but i have now.i hate someone that trys to bring up lies an bullshit to get a vote.thats what kyle campbell tried to do,plus spent a couple of hundred thousand dollars,an look where he is now.i will make sure that i go to the polls an vote for pickard,just because hammer is a liar an a mud slinger.just look back at the news papers,an the news on the radio,an whatever else you want to,an every time pickard has run for sheriff,he has not said one thing about the people running against him.an i respect him for that.
pickard

London, KY

#10 May 2, 2010
i will vote for hammer jackson!
Hammer

Corbin, KY

#11 May 2, 2010
whocares wrote:
I"m voting john.Sherman will be another wilbur bingham.The drugheads will vote for him.But i say they are more good people here than bad.
Correction to whocares I'm seeking the republician election Sherman is democrat. But I hope all democrats vote for me in the fall.
meeeeee

Corbin, KY

#12 May 2, 2010
funny crap wrote:
<quoted text>its funny what people will do to try an get a vote.i really had,nt decided who i was going to vote for,but i have now.i hate someone that trys to bring up lies an bullshit to get a vote.thats what kyle campbell tried to do,plus spent a couple of hundred thousand dollars,an look where he is now.i will make sure that i go to the polls an vote for pickard,just because hammer is a liar an a mud slinger.just look back at the news papers,an the news on the radio,an whatever else you want to,an every time pickard has run for sheriff,he has not said one thing about the people running against him.an i respect him for that.
It's amazing how u can't see the truth John Pickard worked for delta digging ditches. John is a rich man's sheriff 5 rich people in town took care of John's campagin. If John's it elected we will live under a dictator ship for the next four years. I hope that every one will get out and vote. Sherman Lawson. All the Christians voted in John and he lefted his wife and now has libby. I knew he was a woman chaser. Just look at our deputy's. THe rich derick ubanks skirt chaser. Just want to be ruler over the poor. So people get out and vote sherman lawson. The best man for the job.
pickard

London, KY

#13 May 2, 2010
vote for hammer jackson!
did you

Barbourville, KY

#14 May 2, 2010
meeeeee wrote:
<quoted text> It's amazing how u can't see the truth John Pickard worked for delta digging ditches. John is a rich man's sheriff 5 rich people in town took care of John's campagin. If John's it elected we will live under a dictator ship for the next four years. I hope that every one will get out and vote. Sherman Lawson. All the Christians voted in John and he lefted his wife and now has libby. I knew he was a woman chaser. Just look at our deputy's. THe rich derick ubanks skirt chaser. Just want to be ruler over the poor. So people get out and vote sherman lawson. The best man for the job.
are you kidding me.sherman has hit on every teenage girl in barbourville.an thats facts.an while your at it,ask him about how many years he screwed his first cousins wife in pineville.that is also facts...so get real...
meeeeee

Corbin, KY

#15 May 2, 2010
did you wrote:
<quoted text>are you kidding me.sherman has hit on every teenage girl in barbourville.an thats facts.an while your at it,ask him about how many years he screwed his first cousins wife in pineville.that is also facts...so get real...
lies
funny

Barbourville, KY

#16 May 2, 2010
did you wrote:
<quoted text>are you kidding me.sherman has hit on every teenage girl in barbourville.an thats facts.an while your at it,ask him about how many years he screwed his first cousins wife in pineville.that is also facts...so get real...
i dont know about the teenage girls.but i do know about his cousins wife in pineville.as a matter of fact she is a little hiwaian girl.i remember that very well.i use to work with her.
helle

Sheridan, AR

#17 May 2, 2010
vote hammer!
no change

London, KY

#18 May 3, 2010
don't waste your time he has on change of winning.
whocares

Somerset, KY

#19 May 3, 2010
GO JOHN>>>>>> >>VOTE JOHN>>>>>> >>>HE"S THE BEST>>HE WILL BUST ALL YOU DRUG HEADS IF HE CAN>>>>AND HE CAN>>>>I"M GOOD I SHOULD HAVE BEEN A CHEERLEADER...
just wondering

London, KY

#20 May 3, 2010
Is there really a person named hammerjackson running for sheriff of knox co. i never heard that name before. If so,he better start campaigning before the election is over.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 35 min Yes and Amen 131,391
who will you vote for as jailer 53 min Inside scoop 25
Concealed Carry Classes (Jun '09) 57 min armed citizan 23
Illegal coon hunting going Davis bend road 1 hr Mitch 5
Norma Ray Brock 5 hr curious 1
howard davis (Aug '12) 7 hr dizzyone1313 32
Mike Baker needs to run the Jail 7 hr Jumper Cable 6
Family Court Judge 7 hr decided voter 49
Who works at both the Advocate and the jail? 8 hr Patty 11
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville Jobs

Barbourville People Search