Older Bachelor

London, KY

#2 Dec 21, 2012
Mod or editor please stop killing my thread, I am offering a nearly-free ride LOL for some lucky lady.
Bob

Corbin, KY

#3 Dec 21, 2012
Older Bachelor wrote:
Mod or editor please stop killing my thread, I am offering a nearly-free ride LOL for some lucky lady.
check out jina jones, she loves and old ride...lol
local

Manchester, KY

#5 Dec 22, 2012
Q, are you at it again? Aint No-Fear giving you any?
Older Bachelor

London, KY

#6 Dec 22, 2012
I am offering rent free room and board, I do the cooking, cleaning ect. I pay all the bills, you will have your own bedroom with cable and internet.
In return I only want "bedroom companionship" Oh, about twice a week. Interested women leave email address with access to a recent picture.
Older Bachelor

London, KY

#7 Dec 22, 2012
I am 46, looking for a good looking woman, 25-45 years old.
I will check back daily, make my choice in one week.

“is it truth or is it lies”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#8 Dec 22, 2012
Older Bachelor wrote:
I am 46, looking for a good looking woman, 25-45 years old.
I will check back daily, make my choice in one week.
Your requests are clear, you need to elaborate more about yourself. A independent working lady can provide these modest luxuries herself. Your needs could be met by a local prostitute and keep you from having to provide the things you list. If one was to comply to your request, is there a future other than just a mistress? Good Evening Sir.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#9 Dec 22, 2012
Bad Boys,bad boys what you gonna do when they come for you!!!
Lmao

London, KY

#11 Dec 29, 2012
Ur a sick SOB!!
Lmao

Williamsburg, KY

#12 Dec 30, 2012
Ur a sick baby honey baby
geek

Manchester, KY

#13 Jan 5, 2013
Listen Q! The best way to find a new woman is not here on Topix! Try the dating & sex sites you are already on!
crzzzd

Rochester, PA

#14 Jan 5, 2013
geek

Manchester, KY

#15 Jan 5, 2013
Funny Q! But doesn't solve the problem of you always looking for some 'strange'....
geek

Manchester, KY

#16 Jan 5, 2013
Seriously, first off take a bath, shave, clean, clip and file your toenails and fingernails, put on some deodorant and clean clothes, and try being nice and honest for a change. That MIGHT get you a woman!
local

Manchester, KY

#17 Jan 5, 2013
fiction or fact wrote:
<quoted text>
Your requests are clear, you need to elaborate more about yourself. A independent working lady can provide these modest luxuries herself. Your needs could be met by a local prostitute and keep you from having to provide the things you list. If one was to comply to your request, is there a future other than just a mistress? Good Evening Sir.
A future? What a joke! The men in this area will LIE to a woman and say they want marriage--until they manage to get into the woman's panties, then all bets are off! LIARS!!!!!!!!!!

But its not so funny once the tables are turned, is it?

“is it truth or is it lies”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#18 Jan 6, 2013
local wrote:
<quoted text>
A future? What a joke! The men in this area will LIE to a woman and say they want marriage--until they manage to get into the woman's panties, then all bets are off! LIARS!!!!!!!!!!
But its not so funny once the tables are turned, is it?
No its not! Women now days can work and take care of themselves! This Gentleman must be of old school? That if he offers a place to live, food to eat, and a few extra's a woman will come running. Like I said a local call girl would fill his requests. A woman with any intelligence would know the difference if he is being honest or not..or they choose to have a blind eye to his lies. If you look on the pineville site he's on there too.. Good Day!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pte boys 6 min for real 3
hau mings mexican restaurant 33 min Stuk 5
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr HistoricallySpeaking 132,244
teena Marie mills 2 hr the truth 16
dinky phipps 2 hr sue 19
Who is Winston tye seeing now....... 3 hr Michael 16
Messers 5 hr Wondering 1
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance