Saw Gator out walking, looking for c...

Saw Gator out walking, looking for cans again.

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

Hurley

Somerset, KY

#1 Nov 15, 2013
I see him walking almost every day, a big garbage bag on his back, out looking for cans. When he wears something red, the kids riding by in the cars think he is Santa Claus. Sometimes he walks all the way to Corbin or Pineville looking for cans. Too bad his old 1982 S10 will not run because he has to make the payments anyway. Bob Turley sold him that old junk S10 for $250.00, with the stipulation that Gator pay him 50 cents per week until it is paid off. At 50 cents per week, he still has years left to pay. Sometimes Gator worries that he will not find enough cans each week to make his 50 cent payment. However, so far he has been lucky and has found enough. He is so happy afterwards that he celebrates the achievement by posting about it on Topix. I'm sure you have seen his posts, bragging about truck payments, on here. So, the next time you see his posts, just think how far he had to walk and how many cans he had to pick up to make that 50 cent payment.
Karen

Somerset, KY

#2 Nov 15, 2013
I've seen him out collecting cans also in Barbourville and Corbin. Man, that's a long walk to Corbin and back. My brother always throws him a few cans he has used to spit tobacco juice in. Gator just pours the spit out and gratefully puts them in the bag. In the beginning, I couldn't tell Gator and Johnny Walker apart because they are so much alike except that Gator is heavier. Now that I know he is collecting cans for his truck payments, I will have my brother save all his spit cans for him. He goes through dozens of spit cans each week and this will help Gator out and save him from having to walk so much.
Aaron

Somerset, KY

#3 Nov 15, 2013
Hurley wrote:
I see him walking almost every day, a big garbage bag on his back, out looking for cans. When he wears something red, the kids riding by in the cars think he is Santa Claus. Sometimes he walks all the way to Corbin or Pineville looking for cans. Too bad his old 1982 S10 will not run because he has to make the payments anyway. Bob Turley sold him that old junk S10 for $250.00, with the stipulation that Gator pay him 50 cents per week until it is paid off. At 50 cents per week, he still has years left to pay. Sometimes Gator worries that he will not find enough cans each week to make his 50 cent payment. However, so far he has been lucky and has found enough. He is so happy afterwards that he celebrates the achievement by posting about it on Topix. I'm sure you have seen his posts, bragging about truck payments, on here. So, the next time you see his posts, just think how far he had to walk and how many cans he had to pick up to make that 50 cent payment.
This is what I had always suspected. Now, we know for sure.
gator

Puyallup, WA

#4 Nov 16, 2013
You can always tell who is jealous of you on here, they talk bad about you. It's funny stuff too, even if some is nasty. They never have their facts straight either. Wonder if I will get enough cans to pay my house payment too? Tune in next week to see if I get evicted and am living in my S-10, but for now I'm off to make a truck payment. Toodles
gator

Mountain View, CA

#5 Nov 16, 2013
Hurley wrote:
I see him walking almost every day, a big garbage bag on his back, out looking for cans.
it is a little bit embarrassing but what can I say, your mom is all about saving the environment, so she has me picking up some cans. You know how those tree huggers are but the sex is great. She has this thing she does with her tongue....gets me every time.
Metzscar

Somerset, KY

#6 Nov 16, 2013
gator wrote:
Wonder if I will get enough cans to pay my house payment too? Tune in next week to see if I get evicted and am living in my S-10, but for now I'm off to make a truck payment. Toodles
House Payment? What house payment? You live for free in that little "ancient turtlebacked camper" behind Lowell Branson's house. I always see your old blue S10 sitting there too. Lowell lets you live there for free because you help him feed and take care of his hogs and keep their pens clean. That's a pretty sweet deal except for having to smell hog crap 24/7. I'm glad you found enough cans this week to pay Bob Turley his payment. I also like how you brag after you make a 50 cent payment...but you'd better keep the payments up. As you and I both know, Bob is very tough. If you are late on even one of your 50 Cent payments, Bob will repossess your S10.
Vivian Hurly

Somerset, KY

#7 Nov 16, 2013
gator wrote:
<quoted text>it is a little bit embarrassing but what can I say, your mom is all about saving the environment, so she has me picking up some cans. You know how those tree huggers are but the sex is great. She has this thing she does with her tongue....gets me every time.
Gator, your mouth is too big, you need to quit telling everything you know on here. When I check out of the Nursing Home on weekends, what you and I do is not public business to be posted on Topix. I'm glad I was out this weekend to see this. Don't you have any sense? This needs to stop immediately or they will never let me leave again. Also, I left my walker at your camper last weekend and you'd better not have sold it for scrap like you try to do with everything else--including my false teeth. Finally, I have more cans saved for you. I get loads from the garbage at the Nursing Home. So, stop on by at the usual time and take me to the camper. I love riding that bicycle with you, especially sitting on the handle bars. Oh, and one more thing, please clean your shoes before you come here. After being in that hog pen at Loyall's, your shoes smell awful.
gator

Puyallup, WA

#8 Nov 16, 2013
Vivian Hurly wrote:
<quoted text>
Gator, your mouth is too big, you need to quit telling everything you know on here. When I check out of the Nursing Home on weekends, what you and I do is not public business to be posted on Topix. I'm glad I was out this weekend to see this. Don't you have any sense? This needs to stop immediately or they will never let me leave again. Also, I left my walker at your camper last weekend and you'd better not have sold it for scrap like you try to do with everything else--including my false teeth. Finally, I have more cans saved for you. I get loads from the garbage at the Nursing Home. So, stop on by at the usual time and take me to the camper. I love riding that bicycle with you, especially sitting on the handle bars. Oh, and one more thing, please clean your shoes before you come here. After being in that hog pen at Loyall's, your shoes smell awful.
What is funny that all these posts are from London and you talk back to yourself acting like you're someone else. There's a name for people like you, I just can't spell it right now. Stop talking to yourself or your nose will fall off. Off to make a truck payment.
Aaron

Somerset, KY

#9 Nov 16, 2013
This is some of the funniest stuff I've ever seen on here.LOL Plus, that dumb Gator saying all the posts are from the same area.LOL Most people in this area have the same internet area locaton if they're not using a cell phone. You admitted to knowing Hurley's mother and the rest know you also. Naturally, the posts would have similar addresses...you can't con your way out of this...
gator

Noblesville, IN

#10 Nov 18, 2013
Aaron wrote:
This is some of the funniest stuff I've ever seen on here.LOL Plus, that dumb Gator saying all the posts are from the same area.LOL Most people in this area have the same internet area locaton if they're not using a cell phone. You admitted to knowing Hurley's mother and the rest know you also. Naturally, the posts would have similar addresses...you can't con your way out of this...
I just make truck payments, the rest is on you idiots
Karen

Somerset, KY

#11 Nov 18, 2013
gator wrote:
<quoted text>I just make truck payments, the rest is on you idiots
Gator, I'm so glad to see you were able to collect enough cans to make your truck payment again. You actually said "payments", so that means you were able to make MORE THAN ONE. I'm so glad my brother was able to help you by saving his old tobacco juice spit cans for you. That allowed you to make Two PAYMENTS this week--YAH! I've got even more good news. I talked to my neighbors, Steve Baker and Darryl Miller, and they both said you could have their old tobacco juice cans also. They go through dozens of them each week, and between those and my brother's cans, you will be able to make THREE TRUCK PAYMENTS EACH WEEK! Plus, this will save you lots of walking too. This is like winning the pop can lottery!
Ron Jeremy

Corbin, KY

#12 Nov 18, 2013
Gator trades gay sex for truck payments.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min ChromiuMan 168,765
drag-queen demon reads to kids at michelle obam... 19 min Sick 1
New Speedway Coming.... YES... 29 min jimmy 21
Re Elect Jm Hall VOTE Steve Warren in 2018 1 hr no fools here 136
Trump the best president we ever had hands down ! 2 hr Honk tonked all t... 9
KFC turns away hungry homeless man 2 hr Big Hairy Mike 19
FB Pictures 4 hr Mindmatter 9

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages