Looking for someone to haul off junk

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

Mee

Madisonville, KY

#1 May 18, 2012
We recently bought a house and we need someone to haul off a old washer and dryer and fridgerater and stove if anyone is interested in making a little extra money just leave your contact information and I'll get back with you.
looking

Albany, KY

#2 May 18, 2012
I am looking for light hauling jobs and I could use the money. Please send your info such as phone number and location to gypsy56@gmx.com
looking

Albany, KY

#3 May 18, 2012
I am looking for light hauling jobs and could really use the money. Please leave your contact info, such as telephone number and area where you live to gypsy56@gmx.com
Fidel Tubino

Saugus, MA

#4 May 18, 2012
Keep looking and do not look in my direction. I am busy.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#5 May 18, 2012
I always put that kind of thing right at the end of my driveway with a sign attached that says "Free Scrap" and it's gone within an hour.
joe

London, KY

#6 Feb 4, 2013
i am trying to make money for a mission trip if any one has stuff i can sell or old barns out buildings i can put to the ground for money me and the lord would thank full

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stacy keys and Pablo from 2 Amigos 41 min Juarez 10
billy gambrel 53 min upgrade 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr spaceship 136,185
Lisa and Teresa Vaughn twins 4 hr hmmm 6
Does anyone know Chico Eversole ? 7 hr old friend 1
Teacher arrested 15 hr Judge Judy 2
Buddy and Ellen 17 hr Knox co 2
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]