Hazard, KY

#1 Nov 19, 2012
i dont no help me
jack

Flat Lick, KY

#2 Nov 19, 2012
who r u wrote:
i dont no help me
about cheapest you can go to a doctor's office $40. You can go to the ER, you should be able to qualify for financial aid.
Answer

Corbin, KY

#3 Nov 19, 2012
Check with Doc Petterson office or where is used to be they maybe able to help you someone told me that they were in with Baptist regional and had some program set up to help the ones with no insurance or money to pay for there treatment. it might not be true but it will not hurt to ask.
donna

United States

#4 Nov 19, 2012
who r u wrote:
i dont no help me
Grace community has the sliding scale $20
were can i get help

Hazard, KY

#5 Nov 19, 2012
please i have to kides im 35.and my back has 2 herneyated dics.leg been cut half off few years ago and im hurt bad from a car reck
donna

United States

#6 Nov 19, 2012
were can i get help wrote:
please i have to kides im 35.and my back has 2 herneyated dics.leg been cut half off few years ago and im hurt bad from a car reck
Go to er they can't turn you away. Then if you need surgery you will qualify for a spend down card if you have little to no income. Good luck
were can i get help

Hazard, KY

#7 Nov 19, 2012
thank u

Since: Nov 12

United States

#8 Nov 19, 2012
who r u wrote:
i dont no help me
Hang in there man !
Obamacare will take care of you. It should take full effect in 2013! Now though go to E.R. and ask for a D.S.H. card and it will fully cover you for 6 months at a time!
abc

Hazard, KY

#9 Nov 19, 2012
They should not be such a thing as no medical care for anyone what sense does it make for someone to go around suffering all the time none what so ever .
were can i get help

Hazard, KY

#10 Nov 19, 2012
4real im in so much pain but iv not got no medical care and there pp out there that have it and done need it not fair 4 me and ever1 else
Are you stupid

United States

#11 Nov 19, 2012
WERTT wrote:
<quoted text>Hang in there man !
Obamacare will take care of you. It should take full effect in 2013! Now though go to E.R. and ask for a D.S.H. card and it will fully cover you for 6 months at a time!
Yep, Obama will help you!!! lol....

2014 at the earliest...but nothing is FREE!

“Remember the Fifth of November”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#12 Nov 21, 2012
who r u wrote:
i dont no help me
Obamacare. Our savior.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr another viewer 148,330
Teaching jobs 1 hr Money 7
How much prison time will Pam bargo get ? 1 hr sad person 7
Need info. Adair co 2 hr BeenThereDoneThat 2
Diagnostic Review 2 hr Enlightened 7
Roads in Whitesburg Hollow involving Three Oaks (Jun '14) 2 hr Owner 25
"Look upon the doughnut, and not upon the hole." 2 hr DoughKnott 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages