knox central new kitchen manager

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

TIRED OF TRASH

London, KY

#1 Dec 18, 2013
according to knox central new kitchen manager, she has done everything she can to run every cook in the kitchen off. according to her every teacher in the building has something bad to say about the cooks, i think the cooks need to form a law suit on knox central, an the board, ruby miles needs to retire
baking beans

Manchester, KY

#2 Dec 18, 2013
TIRED OF TRASH wrote:
according to knox central new kitchen manager, she has done everything she can to run every cook in the kitchen off. according to her every teacher in the building has something bad to say about the cooks, i think the cooks need to form a law suit on knox central, an the board, ruby miles needs to retire
Hell yell, fire all them ignorant teachers and let the cooks and dishwashers run the school, get danny sams and the steal workers out there and organize the place, show the stupid school officials we ain't gonna take it any more...."whatever it takes" lol.
shame

London, KY

#3 Dec 19, 2013
It is illegal to from a union with public employees, Because they are paid with tax payers money. Is Ruby Miles, the Manager she seems to go where ever she want's I bet the cooks at Lynn Camp are happy. Those cooks have the hardest job in the school system and the least paid. Some stay to they retire,: then their broke down and don't draw much because they don't make nothing. Most cook are very good people and work there butts off, they need to leave them alone and give them a raze .
gator 3

London, KY

#4 Dec 19, 2013
Sue the school sys for working.com e it is not illegal for this
gator 3

London, KY

#5 Dec 19, 2013
Mrs miles you are not in the army go home and retire
get outta here

Manchester, KY

#6 Dec 19, 2013
shame wrote:
It is illegal to from a union with public employees, Because they are paid with tax payers money. Is Ruby Miles, the Manager she seems to go where ever she want's I bet the cooks at Lynn Camp are happy. Those cooks have the hardest job in the school system and the least paid. Some stay to they retire,: then their broke down and don't draw much because they don't make nothing. Most cook are very good people and work there butts off, they need to leave them alone and give them a raze .
Ever heard of N.E.A or K.E.A. big azz teacher unions and now taking in aides and such. You better see one of those cooks or dishwashers for some tutoring.
sorry

Somerset, KY

#7 Dec 20, 2013
You better do some more research, K.E.A. and the N.E.A. is NOT and I quote is NOT a (Union) it is a origination that take's people money for nothing. Have you ever seen anyone negotiate a contract, no way and I tried to get a union one time for school employees, And I was told it illegal to organize to a union for public worker's. It also come up in the committee in Frankfort and it got voted down. If you don't believe me ask your State Rep. Jim Stewart he voted against it I check who voted for it and against it. Before you start some problem's you had better check your record's I did.
gator 3

London, KY

#8 Dec 20, 2013
Good post our state rep has done nothing for the teachers ask him
go on git

London, KY

#9 Dec 20, 2013
sorry wrote:
You better do some more research, K.E.A. and the N.E.A. is NOT and I quote is NOT a (Union) it is a origination that take's people money for nothing. Have you ever seen anyone negotiate a contract, no way and I tried to get a union one time for school employees, And I was told it illegal to organize to a union for public worker's. It also come up in the committee in Frankfort and it got voted down. If you don't believe me ask your State Rep. Jim Stewart he voted against it I check who voted for it and against it. Before you start some problem's you had better check your record's I did.
Hey chit for brains the N.E.A. is the largest organized labor union in the United States It only operates as an association in a few states, It may operate as an association in Ky but it is by law an organized labor union with et al.
True

London, KY

#10 Dec 21, 2013
NEA does not have bargaining rights. AFT does.
sorry

Somerset, KY

#11 Dec 22, 2013
The N.E.A. is not a UNION, if you can not set across from the Board of Education and negotiate a contract you are not a union. What dose it take to get it in your foolish head? In the state of Kentucky it is illegal to have a union for public workers. And i would call someone who knows names. You are about as dumb as a Bucket of coal!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How many kindergarten teachers at Lay? 9 min lol 13
German shepard 52 min Jackie 3
Mike Smith For Sheriff (Feb '14) 1 hr Jack 221
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Known Fact 131,906
Porsche mills 6 hr sad days 25
barbourville affordabe funeral home (Oct '08) 7 hr someone who knows 109
jeff vaughn not dories jeff violas jeff is a rat 8 hr Junes son Jeff Va... 4
To the Garland family 16 hr Friend 5
what happen on the creek ambulances an law is u... Fri Get a life 8
Who is the best looking woman in knox co. (Feb '10) Fri billy 183
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:09 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 2:09PM
RT Eric Winston quickly settling in with Bengals
NBC Sports 3:14 PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Broncos vs. Bengals: TV Info, Spread, Injury Updates, Game Time and More
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
NBC Sports11:17 AM
Peyton Manning officially questionable for Monday night