RYAN FOLEY out sellin pills in a blac...

RYAN FOLEY out sellin pills in a black mazda 3 with tinted windows

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

Shady

United States

#1 Oct 3, 2010
ya know ryan foley the rat well now he is running around sellin dope someone needs to do somthin about this crap BPD
umm

United States

#2 Oct 3, 2010
ryan foley is a BlTCH!
Shady

United States

#3 Oct 3, 2010
yeah went from ratting people out to sellin wonder if the law has him doin that too they need to bust his lil ass and send him off like the low life he is.
Ryan

Somerset, KY

#4 Oct 4, 2010
I want you all to know,I don't sell drugs. Never have and never will. I work for Unite now.
Haha

Cleveland, GA

#5 Oct 4, 2010
Ryan wrote:
I want you all to know,I don't sell drugs. Never have and never will. I work for Unite now.
U sold them until u started shootin them skinny boy.. Then u was a big p u $$y cuz u got caught and told on people.. U need to worry about eating instead of who u work for...
Sickofitall

United States

#6 Oct 5, 2010
He is working for the cops which means he can sell, steal, cheat and whatever he wants. That is how our town works Crooked cops and justice stystem When the dopies end up killing somebody on the road wonder how the cops and court people will feel about that--what if its one of their family Be a different story then I guess He got a real dope dealer from what I hear but that evidence was traded for a fake tape 2 others A tape that consists of only the oxy shooting Jason and the cops know it Anyone can tell from the tape Just a big joke This whole thing Cops don't want the dope gone Gives them the big head to see themselves on tv OOOOOH Good job boys!!
FYI

Madisonville, KY

#8 Oct 5, 2010
Ryan wrote:
If that's not the fuc*ing truth.

And, you are charging them more than what you are paying for it. Getting high, while getting high. So, does working for Unite justify that? You see how they protected Brandon Peace (God rest his soul - even though he was a RAT like you).

I hope it is worth it, when you or someone in your family ends up dead so you could get a fix! Ratting on FAMILY when all they did was try and help you.

Let the cops do their job. Quit acting like a Rent-A-Cop, Ryan. JUNKIE!

Pretty good plan for a needle pushing dope head I must add. Getting an extra $20,$30 or $50 for ever buy. You get to do that dope, then go buy more with the over charging.

WHEN IS UNITED OR WHOMEVER GOING TO WAKE UP? He gets dope sick, runs to the Police Station, gets money + over charging, goes to a dope dealer, does that dope, then uses the "overage" to get high again. What a JOKE!

Wonder why SE Ky has the name it does???

Trace it, track it... It's the truth!
prayer

Morehead, KY

#9 Oct 6, 2010
Ryan needs prayer not bashing on this site
Shady

United States

#10 Oct 8, 2010
Honey i dont believe that prayer is goin to help that dead beat he needs locked up wit some of the people he turned in is what he needs...
well huhu

United States

#11 Oct 8, 2010
well shady as u call urself thats a kinda sneaky nickname it seem that u have a grudge against this young man are u one of the ppl that he turned in? if not whats ur problem with him?
Shady

United States

#12 Oct 8, 2010
No, but he did get a couple of my friends and now he's out doin the same thing and its B.S ya know. The low life tryed to sell dope to a couple of my people i know just last week and they knew better than mess with him probably goin to bust them if they had of made a buy off of him.. So well hu hu what now. That little punk needs to bee taken off of the streets out ridin around shootin up one of these days when i guess UNITE gets done using him he'll go to jail and get what he deserves.....
meee

Langsville, OH

#13 Nov 15, 2012
ooks like unite needs a new informant
How

London, KY

#14 Nov 15, 2012
meee wrote:
ooks like unite needs a new informant
They have several new ones, possibly one of your close friends. But He has taken at the very minimum 3 off the streets for good and the 200+ hours of video and audio recordings he made are now being closely examined by local, state and federal authorities and will take several month for the Grand Jury to hand down the indictments that will follow. So go ahead and speak your words of disrespect to a young man that served his country and was at the time of his death serving the people of Knox County. But if you have been involved in the local drug trade and are on any of his great group videos he has taken from a distance or were around with him talking on a Saturday night at the parking lot, you might want to think about relocating, quickly.

Tucker, GA

#15 Nov 15, 2012
How wrote:
<quoted text>
They have several new ones, possibly one of your close friends. But He has taken at the very minimum 3 off the streets for good and the 200+ hours of video and audio recordings he made are now being closely examined by local, state and federal authorities and will take several month for the Grand Jury to hand down the indictments that will follow. So go ahead and speak your words of disrespect to a young man that served his country and was at the time of his death serving the people of Knox County. But if you have been involved in the local drug trade and are on any of his great group videos he has taken from a distance or were around with him talking on a Saturday night at the parking lot, you might want to think about relocating, quickly.
100 percent untrue. There is no hours or video, must less hundreds of hours. You apparently do not know how this stuff works. They wouldn't do hundreds of hours of video if you were the president himself selling drugs.

I'll guarantee you, come back here to this thread one, two, five and 10 years from now, and everything you said will still be 100 percent false and unfounded.

But hey, if telling lies like you did will scare some drug dealers out of the county, then I've got some stories for you all.
WOW

United States

#16 Nov 16, 2012
You people are so pathetic. This is complete bull if you ask me. Are you really so bored and lifeless that you cant find something better to do than bash ppl online and run their names into the dirt. This boy is dead because of three idiots and a redneck drug dealer with a little too much money if you ask me. The way you ppl act is sick. Do the crime do the time. If you sit back and sell drugs all day,then you know somewhere in your mind it all could backfire in your face one day. So don't sit and point fingers at Ryan Foley wake the hell up and realize if you play with fire you will get burned.
wert

United States

#17 Nov 19, 2012
WOW wrote:
You people are so pathetic. This is complete bull if you ask me. Are you really so bored and lifeless that you cant find something better to do than bash ppl online and run their names into the dirt. This boy is dead because of three idiots and a redneck drug dealer with a little too much money if you ask me. The way you ppl act is sick. Do the crime do the time. If you sit back and sell drugs all day,then you know somewhere in your mind it all could backfire in your face one day. So don't sit and point fingers at Ryan Foley wake the hell up and realize if you play with fire you will get burned.
i agree

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Loreana patterson peace 38 min I think so 10
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Traveler 149,020
stinking creek 2 hr truth 99
Three liquor stores in bville 3 hr swampfoot 27
Just Wondering!! 7 hr Kayak 4
has anyone seen april partin (Nov '08) 7 hr April partin 51
Shawntaea and curt Brown? 8 hr John 35
Jessie J. Mills 12 hr Olive 5

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages