Police misconduct
whattodo

Mount Vernon, KY

#1 Oct 22, 2012
Check out these websites. I think it is time we band together and take our town back. This is America, where is our liberty?

http://nevertakeaplea.org/
http://www.copblock.org/...

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

London, KY

#2 Oct 22, 2012
whattodo wrote:
Check out these websites. I think it is time we band together and take our town back. This is America, where is our liberty?
http://nevertakeaplea.org/
http://www.copblock.org/...
We don't have parking meters in my town so not a problem.... and that guy broke His States laws... You would probably be really upset if someone wiretapped You and the law didn't arrest them when they broke the law....

“Somewhere in Time”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#3 Oct 22, 2012
We had parking meter's in Barbourville, in the 80's.
Question

Cynthiana, KY

#4 Oct 22, 2012
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't have parking meters in my town so not a problem.... and that guy broke His States laws... You would probably be really upset if someone wiretapped You and the law didn't arrest them when they broke the law....
I need some Info " you seem to know a lot about everything ? Do you have a e/mail address Quantummist ?
Freethoughtproje ct

London, KY

#6 May 23, 2014
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
Quantummist, It's not wiretapping to videotape someone in the state of kentucky.
You do not need their permission according to state law. Even in the states where there is a law against it, the wiretapping law was ruled as irrelevant when it comes to videoing someone.
You're not the all knowing genius you think you may be.

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

London, KY

#7 May 23, 2014
Freethoughtproject wrote:
<quoted text>
Quantummist, It's not wiretapping to videotape someone in the state of kentucky.
You do not need their permission according to state law. Even in the states where there is a law against it, the wiretapping law was ruled as irrelevant when it comes to videoing someone.
You're not the all knowing genius you think you may be.
Actually Video Taping with Audio On in a state that as a No Wire Tapping Law without first informing the person being recorded and them saying OK can get you arrested with a Felony Charge... While Video Taping of a person in Public is Legal the Wire Tapping laws cover the Audio Recording without permission of All Parties being audio recorded... Some State's only require One Party agree, Some states allow recording in the public arena ...

And of course I'm not All Knowing... I Only Know what I Know I know and have no Idea what I don't know because If I knew what I don't Know I would Know it ... I'm just satisfied that I know more than you...
Truth

London, KY

#8 May 24, 2014
In the state of Kentucky as long as I know I'm taping you with either audio or video then it perfectly fine. Been there and done that
True

Richmond, KY

#9 May 24, 2014
As Long as one party of conversation is aware of taping its perfectly legal in Kentucky.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grays Pallet Store Drug Dealing ? 14 min gray resident 12
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr North Mountain 156,445
Knox Schools 1 hr My basketballer 14
Recounts what happens next a civil upheaval? 3 hr Damstrat8 16
knox county bus garage (Aug '09) 3 hr Gossip Girl 41
School buses 12 hr smh 3
Geesh (Jun '16) 18 hr Babywipes 6

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages