Comments
81 - 100 of 102 Comments Last updated Jun 8, 2013
Road Dog

Somerset, KY

#84 Apr 30, 2013
Oger wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm waiting for you to show me where that is within scripture, you can't do It and It's because It Isn't there, It's because you wouldn't have the first clue about it, let alone where to find it. Much like everything else.
You'd get your mentally challenged apple-shaped skull into a mess when you attempt to discuss matters of scripture with me...
Go back to eating dung, which is what you do best...
Papaw it ain't there, if there was the slightest reference you would jump through your stupid arse trying to prove your point. Everyone knows that paps....you aint,fooling no-one but the ole park-angel...grin
Oger

Manchester, KY

#85 Apr 30, 2013
Road Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
Papaw it ain't there, if there was the slightest reference you would jump through your stupid arse trying to prove your point. Everyone knows that paps....you aint,fooling no-one but the ole park-angel...grin
"Papaw it ain't there, if there was the slightest reference you would jump through your stupid arse trying to prove your point"

It's there, trust me, and I have no points to prove to you or anyone else on this forum, if you are unable to find it on your own what would I accomplish by showing you the "point"

Nothing ventured, nothing gained..
Road Dog

Somerset, KY

#86 Apr 30, 2013
Oger wrote:
<quoted text>
"Papaw it ain't there, if there was the slightest reference you would jump through your stupid arse trying to prove your point"
It's there, trust me, and I have no points to prove to you or anyone else on this forum, if you are unable to find it on your own what would I accomplish by showing you the "point"
Nothing ventured, nothing gained..
The only thing u show any of is your ignorance by asking open ended questions and then not being able to supply an answer except, trust me. are u nancy pelosi in disguise? I have called your bluff papaw...3 times...now the burden is on you to prove you are as informed as you try to lead others to believe. Nothing in the bible supports any higher power than the god of abraham and jesus christ. You prove your ignorance with every post and that is my point...you are one dumb dude, especially when it comes to biblical teachings. I would advise you to stick with arseology and leave the theology to others. "chuckle"
Oger

Manchester, KY

#87 Apr 30, 2013
Road Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing u show any of is your ignorance by asking open ended questions and then not being able to supply an answer except, trust me. are u nancy pelosi in disguise? I have called your bluff papaw...3 times...now the burden is on you to prove you are as informed as you try to lead others to believe. Nothing in the bible supports any higher power than the god of abraham and jesus christ. You prove your ignorance with every post and that is my point...you are one dumb dude, especially when it comes to biblical teachings. I would advise you to stick with arseology and leave the theology to others. "chuckle"
Yeah 3 times you've shown yourself unable to answer, when I watch your half-assed replies this song comes to mind...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Road Dog

Somerset, KY

#88 May 1, 2013
Oger wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah 3 times you've shown yourself unable to answer, when I watch your half-assed replies this song comes to mind...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Another open ended response with absolutely nothing to support your contention. Papaw I love ya but at times you try my patience....I guess thats normal though with children and old folks......'Are we there yet? "Sigh"
HBIC

United States

#89 May 1, 2013
Wish I could get me sum money fo my scratch and sniff. Can't give it a way no mo. It only kinda messed up
Concerned

AOL

#90 May 3, 2013
Someone got her the word she hasn't been around in days guess the cops told her to go somewhere else. I think most people got completely off the subject on this. I still say SHAME ON YOU ALL! The people of this town are a joke.
I know

London, KY

#91 May 5, 2013
I know who you are talking about . the women is 55 years old black headed. she walks the roads sometimes and she use to drive a old car that she has spray painted herself. She now has a old white van that she circle the walmart parking lot in all the times. I have heared people say that she is a $5.00 girl. I guess that all she can get from a men. she is nasty she will fool with anything that would fool around with her to get $5.00.
shedevil

London, KY

#92 May 5, 2013
I know wrote:
I know who you are talking about . the women is 55 years old black headed. she walks the roads sometimes and she use to drive a old car that she has spray painted herself. She now has a old white van that she circle the walmart parking lot in all the times. I have heared people say that she is a $5.00 girl. I guess that all she can get from a men. she is nasty she will fool with anything that would fool around with her to get $5.00.
You know you all need to stop talking about her.She has a mental illness that she can not help.Since it runs in her family.But she is a very nice person you should try just speak to her.god will get you for talking trash about someone sick.so leave her alone she'd not bothering any of you.If I was her i'd stop giving any of my business to walmarts.She spends a lot of money there then the workers there treat her bad.
sam

Barbourville, KY

#93 May 5, 2013
Titties ;)
haha

Somerset, KY

#94 May 5, 2013
Willard wrote:
To be a prostitute you must be able to "sell it" and those so called "prostitutes" running around Barbourville are so ugly and nasty that it's hard to believe anyone would pay them. From the way they look, they couldn't even give it away. That one woman that hangs around the shopping center might have been good at one time...30 or 40 years ago!!!
be honest, you would do any of them because like most men a piece of ass is a piece of ass and it all looks the same from the top of the head or in the dark, whether ugly or beautiful, male or female
dumb men here

Somerset, KY

#95 May 5, 2013
Funny wrote:
There's not one woman in this town that would be worth paying for. They're all backwoods talking dumbazzes. You can't even carry on an intelligent coversation about modern news stories with any of them. All they know is uparr, overair and down yenner.
maybe if you would just STFU for a minute they might could get a word in edgewise...and if you weren't so self-important, what a woman has to say may sound just as 'smart' as you THINK you are...and i have NEWS for you mister, the modern news is no longer NEWS, just a bunch of repeating lies that we have all heard so many times we are sick of them.

*hint--maybe she isnt talking because she cant get a word in edgewise and she is sick of hearing your tv news going 24/7 so she blocks it all out! try turning on some music that SHE likes, look into her eyes as if you are truly interested in her and then actually LISTEN for a minute and you may like what you hear.
I Dont Care

AOL

#96 May 5, 2013
shedevil wrote:
<quoted text>You know you all need to stop talking about her.She has a mental illness that she can not help.Since it runs in her family.But she is a very nice person you should try just speak to her.god will get you for talking trash about someone sick.so leave her alone she'd not bothering any of you.If I was her i'd stop giving any of my business to walmarts.She spends a lot of money there then the workers there treat her bad.
If she has a mental illness she needs to draw a SSI check and keep her a__ of the street and out of the stores propositioning little boys. The law is the law and prostition is against the law. She acts like she owns Walmart parking lot and stares a hole through you if you're parked there. She thinks she's the Queen but thank goodness she hasn't been around for the past few days. The police told her I guess about the complaints. Maybe the good people of Road Side Church needs to go down and pay her a visit and invite her to church. I don't know of anyone in Walmart treating her bad and we all spend a lot of money in all the stores in town not just her.
shedevil

London, KY

#97 May 5, 2013
I Dont Care wrote:
<quoted text>
If she has a mental illness she needs to draw a SSI check and keep her a__ of the street and out of the stores propositioning little boys. The law is the law and prostition is against the law. She acts like she owns Walmart parking lot and stares a hole through you if you're parked there. She thinks she's the Queen but thank goodness she hasn't been around for the past few days. The police told her I guess about the complaints. Maybe the good people of Road Side Church needs to go down and pay her a visit and invite her to church. I don't know of anyone in Walmart treating her bad and we all spend a lot of money in all the stores in town not just her.
Isee her all the time at walmarts and I have never ever seen her doing any of the shit you say.I think its you all just want to start shit on others.Maybe roadside needs to come visit you.
Oger

Manchester, KY

#98 May 5, 2013
Road Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
Another open ended response with absolutely nothing to support your contention. Papaw I love ya but at times you try my patience....I guess thats normal though with children and old folks......'Are we there yet? "Sigh"
shedevil

London, KY

#99 May 6, 2013
Oger wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =c2glOppqBRgXX
oger that video caught your good side your fur all brown and shiny.It did make your neck look long.
Oger

Manchester, KY

#100 May 6, 2013
shedevil wrote:
<quoted text>oger that video caught your good side your fur all brown and shiny.It did make your neck look long.
Don't you EVEN be thinking about MY "long neck"...And by the way, I have no "fur"...
Shes Back

AOL

#101 May 6, 2013
I saw the woman today walking through Walgreen parking lot to the highway. When are the police going to arrest her for breaking the law? She isn't any better than any other person breaking the law.
shedevil

London, KY

#102 May 7, 2013
Shes Back wrote:
I saw the woman today walking through Walgreen parking lot to the highway. When are the police going to arrest her for breaking the law? She isn't any better than any other person breaking the law.
They can not arrest someone for walking .If they could the jail would be full.They would arrest that nasty ass curly haired guy.
rebel

Barbourville, KY

#103 May 27, 2013
Bb

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 3 min lol 1,980
Mayor. And school board candidates slinging Mud... 4 min Yep 32
stacy and eddie afair at union 5 min psycho 8
coming soon 18 min student 4
compter parts 20 min travis 5
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 26 min Commietator 151,422
Flatlick auction open? 26 min really 3
Kentucky Fried Chicken 1 hr chicky 12
Walmart Supercenter Sun Bigdaddy 6
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••