First Prev
of 3
Next Last
worried

Barbourville, KY

#41 Mar 13, 2013
SoHo wrote:
It can go either way. Maybe she is maybe she isn't. All I know is that I work with a woman who can't quit texting a married guy, they are all chummy, and have lunch together. And yes I have seen them out together. I don't know if this is your woman or not. They are both married and she has kids. What a shame. They tell everyone they are "just friends". Lol. Funny
Mine don't work so I'm sure that isn't her. It's not really funny though.
SoHo

Chicago, IL

#42 Mar 13, 2013
worried wrote:
<quoted text>Mine don't work so I'm sure that isn't her. It's not really funny though.
I agree, it's not funny. It was sarcasm because no one believes the "just friends" line.
SoHo

Chicago, IL

#43 Mar 13, 2013
worried wrote:
<quoted text>Mine don't work so I'm sure that isn't her. It's not really funny though.
Have you asked her about this? I'm not saying to ask, because then she will be more sneaky ( been through that), but if she doesn't know you suspect her it can be used to your advantage.
lol

Barbourville, KY

#44 Mar 13, 2013
worried wrote:
You know she's cheating on you! Read earlier you said she cheated on you before. Once a cheat always a cheat! If you hung around the first time there is nothing keeping her from doing it again.
About

Staunton, VA

#45 Mar 13, 2013
That is so true! I heard the I will never do it again; I love you and the kids; if there was a line i heard it. And after about the 5th affair I had proof of I finally got a set of balls and left (should have after the 1st time) but don't waste the rest of your life worring, wondering, until it happens again. Also if she don't work she has all the time in the world to cheat! Do you work?
worried

Barbourville, KY

#46 Mar 13, 2013
SoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you asked her about this? I'm not saying to ask, because then she will be more sneaky ( been through that), but if she doesn't know you suspect her it can be used to your advantage.
Yeah I've asked her she says hasn't cheated on me in 2 years. But I think she's just lying about it. Wished I could find a way to prove it.
lol

Barbourville, KY

#47 Mar 13, 2013
worried wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah I've asked her she says hasn't cheated on me in 2 years. But I think she's just lying about it. Wished I could find a way to prove it.
If you know then just divorce her and find you a good woman!
Friend

London, KY

#48 Mar 13, 2013
who="Needallmarriedwomens help"]Serious inquiries only please......... It's been two weeks since my husband has wanted sex with me. This is very unusual for him since in the past he wants it every night or every other night. Has little or no interest at all in me lately. I am smart enough to have already checked all his cell phone calls/records and when he does go out for something he's not gone long enough for any kind of meeting up with anybody! I handle all money so I know he's not supporting anyone else. What could be the problem?

Look if he is cheating all you have to do is ask him. If he does'nt look you in the eye when he answers then yes he is cheating. Been there done that. That's how I got my answer he looked down at the floor and saidno he could'nt look me in the eye and lie to me. For your sake I hope he isn't cheating. It's HELL..
Maybe it's sothing else and he does'nt know ho too tell you. Just ask him what's wrong. That's all you can do really. Gook luck..
just thinking

Manchester, KY

#49 Mar 13, 2013
I know this is hard for women to accept. But I think we are living in the last days and there are not very many men out there worthy of being the leader of the home. I think yrs ago there was quite a few good men who were worth being submissive too.these days don't give your heart over completely to a man that way you want be so hurt when you have to face what he really is.

“Let the SIN begin”

Since: Jun 11

Salem, of course

#50 Mar 13, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>If you know then just divorce her and find you a good woman!
I've been looking for a good one for months now.
Lol

Somerset, KY

#51 Mar 13, 2013
Lol
About

Staunton, VA

#52 Mar 14, 2013
There are very few good men out there; there is some but not many! If they are then they are already taken. I have found that I am better off alone because my Husband soon to be ex is a lier, cheater, and now stealing from his own kids! I out up with his no sense all I am going to; he thinks because he has a good job and what they think is a good family that they can do whatever they want.....well reality is getting ready to knock them out!
Inthedark

Danville, KY

#53 Mar 14, 2013
If only we knew we were being cheated on. If only people who know that it's happening had the morals and nerve to tell us. It's so dangerous with all of the viruses going around now days. So many sluts (men and women) and so little truth.
yea

London, KY

#54 Mar 14, 2013
Exactly! I had to get checked because I was scared I had caught something from him. No one has morels anymore it is just sleep with everyone. I will stay alone before I turn to a loser again!
mee

Brodhead, KY

#55 Mar 14, 2013
Needallmarriedwomenshelp wrote:
Serious inquiries only please......... It's been two weeks since my husband has wanted sex with me. This is very unusual for him since in the past he wants it every night or every other night. Has little or no interest at all in me lately. I am smart enough to have already checked all his cell phone calls/records and when he does go out for something he's not gone long enough for any kind of meeting up with anybody! I handle all money so I know he's not supporting anyone else. What could be the problem?
did the dr put him on blood pressure meds
shedevil

London, KY

#57 Mar 15, 2013
Only nasty minded people believe a man and a woman can not be just friends.If you sleep with every man you was friends with you'd stay in bed.lmao
Blah

Danville, KY

#58 Mar 15, 2013
shedevil wrote:
Only nasty minded people believe a man and a woman can not be just friends.If you sleep with every man you was friends with you'd stay in bed.lmao
I agree. It's crazy to think that married men and women can't be close friends without having an affair, because that NEVER happens.:-/
shedevil

Manchester, KY

#59 Mar 15, 2013
Blah wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. It's crazy to think that married men and women can't be close friends without having an affair, because that NEVER happens.:-/
I didn't say it never happens.But men and women can be just friends.I've been friends with men I've never cheated with them or never will.I was friends with a guy all thru high school we did everything together I loved him as my best friend and he did me and we never had sex we never even kissed.He was more like my brother.And yes he had a gf and she was ok with it matter fact we became best friends to they later married and he's passed away but we are still friends.I guess its all in the type of person you are.one with no morals that's man as well as the womam.
corbinite

Gray, KY

#60 Mar 16, 2013
If you have to ask then 'yes' is the answer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OMG!!! Ben Mason in jail (May '13) 1 hr curious 6
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr BRAIN STORM 131,599
moma screwer 4 hr gator 9
'Harlan's Got Talent' coming next year 4 hr Curious 7
Darren k west pickup Sampson lane election signs 5 hr Bobby Alan 2
megan marie rogers woolum 9 hr Curious 1
Darren k west come to catron ave get your signs 13 hr Ruth 4
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Nov 24 beeraholic 49
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:22 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:22PM
Bengals turning into kings of the road - NBC Sports