Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Needallmarriedwomenshelp wrote:
Serious inquiries only please......... It's been two weeks since my husband has wanted sex with me. This is very unusual for him since in the past he wants it every night or every other night. Has little or no interest at all in me lately. I am smart enough to have already checked all his cell phone calls/records and when he does go out for something he's not gone long enough for any kind of meeting up with anybody! I handle all money so I know he's not supporting anyone else. What could be the problem?
Walk around naked in front of him. If he dont do anything, then you might have a problem.

“Delicate Sound of Thunder”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

curious

Mount Vernon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

is this thread about councilman moore?
just saying

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

If he is cheating it might not always be with another woman it could be a guy. I walked in on my exhusband with another man he thought I was going to be gone all that day so he invited him in our home. I came home early and there they where. So don't be surprised if he is cheat it end up being another man.
private

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

I learned that medicine that controls their sugar levels from too high takes their man hood away. He might not understand it.
hey

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Im not saying this at all to be mean but a man can cheat on you and you will not notice until you really start looking at everything.My husband was cheating on me at work.They can do it anytime and the skanks dont care they will go meet up with them anywhere!Make some suprise visits at his job if you can and check facebook,e mails everything.Mine had emails I didnt know about that he would talk to his ho with.Good luck!
Lotta

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

hey wrote:
Im not saying this at all to be mean but a man can cheat on you and you will not notice until you really start looking at everything.My husband was cheating on me at work.They can do it anytime and the skanks dont care they will go meet up with them anywhere!Make some suprise visits at his job if you can and check facebook,e mails everything.Mine had emails I didnt know about that he would talk to his ho with.Good luck!
Yeah. A lot of them do cheat at work and no, the ho's don't care. Most of them are married too. So, if you see a married man and a married woman getting chummy where you work, they are having an affair. I am serious about this. It is going on right now where I work. It's disgusting really.
worried

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

I know my wife's been cheating on me for over 2 years. I can't prove it but I know she is! She's good at sneaking and hiding things. She has a prepaid phone so I can't check records.
shedevil

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Lotta wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. A lot of them do cheat at work and no, the ho's don't care. Most of them are married too. So, if you see a married man and a married woman getting chummy where you work, they are having an affair. I am serious about this. It is going on right now where I work. It's disgusting really.
That is not always true.I work with married men all the time we are friends that's all.We've had lunch together talked that's it.You can be just friends.And if you husband is going to cheat or wife doesn't matter where they work they going to cheat.
shedevil

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

worried wrote:
I know my wife's been cheating on me for over 2 years. I can't prove it but I know she is! She's good at sneaking and hiding things. She has a prepaid phone so I can't check records.
Have you tried checking her phone.If she has a password i'd be worried.
worried

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

shedevil wrote:
<quoted text>Have you tried checking her phone.If she has a password i'd be worried.
It's a prepaid. Her phone never has any information on it. I know she cheated in the past she admitted it, but I can't prove if she still is doing it.
Lotta

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

shedevil wrote:
<quoted text>That is not always true.I work with married men all the time we are friends that's all.We've had lunch together talked that's it.You can be just friends.And if you husband is going to cheat or wife doesn't matter where they work they going to cheat.
Well, if you had lunch alone with a married man, I bet his wife didn't like it... or you. Would you like it if your husband had lunch alone with another woman all the time? Have you thought that maybe the married man wanted more from you, yet you still had lunch with him?
shedevil

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Lotta wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if you had lunch alone with a married man, I bet his wife didn't like it... or you. Would you like it if your husband had lunch alone with another woman all the time? Have you thought that maybe the married man wanted more from you, yet you still had lunch with him?
No he did not and we was in a public area.And his wife knowed and she didn't care neither did my husband cause unlike you all we trust each other.
Lotta

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

shedevil wrote:
<quoted text>No he did not and we was in a public area.And his wife knowed and she didn't care neither did my husband cause unlike you all we trust each other.
Do you think he would tell you that his wife didn't like it? No. Because it may scare you off. Do you think your husband would chance looking like the jealous type? No. Because that may scare you off.
yawn

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

worried wrote:
man up and quit your crying!Do the ho's like they do.Go find you a fling on the side then you wont have to worry about it.You can find women to cheat with anywhere.Then when she tells ya again she has been cheating.Drop the bomb on her,that shes not the only one.Dont let the women get away with it be a man!
SoHo

Capron, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

yawn wrote:
<quoted text>man up and quit your crying!Do the ho's like they do.Go find you a fling on the side then you wont have to worry about it.You can find women to cheat with anywhere.Then when she tells ya again she has been cheating.Drop the bomb on her,that shes not the only one.Dont let the women get away with it be a man!
Spoken like a true manwhore.

I would find out for sure first. Start with the little things that made you suspicios, investigate those things first. Maybe buy her some minutes and reload them for her if you can, then try to go through her phone. Go online beforehand and read manuals to get familiar with her type of phone so you know exactly where you want to look.
worried

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

SoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a true manwhore.
I would find out for sure first. Start with the little things that made you suspicios, investigate those things first. Maybe buy her some minutes and reload them for her if you can, then try to go through her phone. Go online beforehand and read manuals to get familiar with her type of phone so you know exactly where you want to look.
I have done that. She keeps it clean no texts or call logs. It's a prepaid so I can't look at an online or paper bill showing anything either.
sURE

Arlington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Let your phone go dead and see if she will let you use her to make a call; watch and see if she keeps it on her 24-7 and sometimes mine would actually turn it off at night so it couldnt ring. Listen to your gut; but if she had admitted it before you should leave because she will do it again!
yawn

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

dont waste your time doing all that.if you listen to these women and do it there way you might as well go rent her a room and let her sleep with other people.geezzz
SoHo

Capron, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

It can go either way. Maybe she is maybe she isn't. All I know is that I work with a woman who can't quit texting a married guy, they are all chummy, and have lunch together. And yes I have seen them out together. I don't know if this is your woman or not. They are both married and she has kids. What a shame. They tell everyone they are "just friends". Lol. Funny

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 5 min cathyjudy 26,185
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min cathyjudy 146,195
Greg Simpson and Betsy Cecil stealing 18 min Tara 15
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 30 min SNYB 128,589
Crystal Gray 1 hr Let me know 3
just seen what goin on 1 hr huh 4
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 4 hr oscar 16,116
Stivers Center fixes 6 hr City Slicker 26
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE